Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 07:04:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the best Bounty Hunting Platform?  (Read 2280 times)
Acex29

Activity: 182
Merit: 20

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 03:48:28 AM

Previously, I participated in a bounty on the platform Bountyhive. But the more popular the platform becomes, the less income from projects was obtained. So I decided to give up this idea and go back to Bitcointalk.
pri3oner

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 04:54:57 AM

Bh is the best for bots owners. I'm not a part of this, thus, I use old method - I dont use platforms. I have experience in both "types" and I have my own decision.

███████████   ███   ████     Ever wish you could turn back time to when BTC was $1?     ████   ███   ███████████
B I T G E S E L L          Decentralized Cryptocurrency
██               ████████     •    Telegram    •    Twitter    •    Discord    •    Thread    •     ████████               ██
dinans2018

Activity: 81
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 09:42:51 AM

Good day folks.

On your own opinion, what is the best bounty hunting platform? I've been in various bounty hunting platforms, so far I am not satisfied because, for me, it lacks some features which bounty hunters need.

- bountyhive
-bountyguru
- bounty0x
 and etc

These are the most popular bounty hunting platforms so far. If there is better than them, then please share your ideas below. Wink
https://duxton.ru/crowdsale/
http://bestbounty.net/
http://bounty.slavyansk.biz/ ...
Bitcointalk...
Those are the places where I searched the bounty.

Yes, I think the three platforms are very good for profit, so it's just smart to find those opportunities
gabum19

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 10:29:18 AM

In my observation the only platform i used to join in is the Bountyhive. Hive is the more popular platform for a bounty hunters like me. bountyhive has its limits from their participants to ensure proper profit. However some projects are scam and not giving out the exact amout of rewards for each participants. Bountyhive is easy task to do but they dont have spreadsheet result to see our stakes.
BitindaHouse

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 12:35:08 PM

Yes, of course now many projects are moving to other platforms that people are doing, but it's perfect in its simplicity is a forum where you write the one who was the founder)

AlaEhBTC

Activity: 308
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 01:42:56 PM

Does anyone here knows a bounty hunting platform named bountyhunters? It is like bountyhive but I dont know if it is legit. Bounties in bountyhive gets full easily and that is a little hard for me because I am not always in front of my computer. Right now, bounties here in btc talk is what I am doing.
ekim88

Activity: 355
Merit: 27

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 09:57:05 PM

Bitcointalk, my friend, only bitcointalk)) although I liked bountyhunters.io . Very easy to understand and tokens come quickly enough.
Rambukwelle

Activity: 313
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2018, 04:26:07 AM

most typical Bounty Platforms are maintaining Bounty Programs which are really non effective for both Hunters and the ICO. Goblin is one of the best platforms I have seen,They are doing very effective king of Bounty missions with newish concepts.

✦ ORET ✦
❝ Gold Mining & Blockchain Technology ❞
freezzeer

Activity: 451

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 05:03:23 AM

Most of the bounty of Bountyhive failed with token sale.
bountyplatform and bountyguru are pretty good rather than Bountyhive.
I stopped doing bounty of Bountyhive
ekim88

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 07:05:50 AM

Most of the bounty of Bountyhive failed with token sale.
bountyplatform and bountyguru are pretty good rather than Bountyhive.
I stopped doing bounty of Bountyhive
There's nothing to do there. A huge number of participants in each company and funny payments. Especially it is impossible to get into the company, because it was captured by schoolchildren and bots)
El Loco

Activity: 448
Merit: 15

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2018, 08:21:56 AM

I think the best bounty platform is https://bountyplatform.io a very good platform with automated tracking (no needs tonreport in twitter and other campaigns). Furthermore they have a clear spreadsheet where you can track all people stakes, transparency is a must for me.
okaypool

Activity: 476

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 08:34:59 AM

I do not use any of the bounty platforms. I just find them on the forum and participate. I have a bitter experience with the bountyhive platform, which I mentioned earlier. I think if you use one platform - you limit yourself, you need to always be in search of good projects.
dinans2018

Activity: 81

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 09:46:39 AM

1. I used to like bountyhive, but now it's getting worse.
2. About bounty0x I learned recently, so nothing can say about him.
3. About Bountyguru I did the first time I hear it. Cheesy Grin
yeah me too, because its very simple bounty and i like it . but we must be carefull. About bounty0x I learned recently, so nothing can say about him.
Sunshangxiang

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 09:48:58 AM

So far, the most used bounty platforms I have are Bountyhive and Bounty0x. Using them to find bounty missions can save me a lot of work time, but the quality of the mission is not the best!
LegitizeDrops (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 63
Merit: 4

A Great Firm You Can Trust For Managing Campaigns

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2018, 11:59:05 AM

I do not use any of the bounty platforms. I just find them on the forum and participate. I have a bitter experience with the bountyhive platform, which I mentioned earlier. I think if you use one platform - you limit yourself, you need to always be in search of good projects.

Nope, I am not using one of these. In fact, I am conducting a research and thus I am asking feedbacks and suggestion to you guys. We will create our own Bounty Hunting Platform solving these problems you mentioned. These suggestions above are a good help.

● LEGITIZE DROPS ●
►CAMPAIGN & COMMUNITY MANAGEMENT FIRM◄
ekim88

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 08:12:34 PM

So far, the most used bounty platforms I have are Bountyhive and Bounty0x. Using them to find bounty missions can save me a lot of work time, but the quality of the mission is not the best!
Are there any concrete results at the moment, if not secret? I just participated in quite a lot of bounty companies, but the results are not particularly visible ..
Faraha_JJJ

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 10:03:35 PM

ICO drops and Bounty0x. My prefernce would be Bitcoin forum thread . I do my research before signing up for the bounty. Some of the ICO has less payement with more participant. Not worth working for it.
Vanhoang2000

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 07:36:30 AM

All of the bonus platforms are equally good, if the platform is heavily fortified, then the platform itself has more participants and their managers distribute fair ground. They are all the same
cryptokingmaker

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 08:12:59 AM

Previously, I participated in a bounty on the platform Bountyhive. But the more popular the platform becomes, the less income from projects was obtained. So I decided to give up this idea and go back to Bitcointalk.

Bitcoin talk is always the best idea to choose the bounty because sometimes we can find very good projects from the company itself. That's why we have to be updated from the Bitcoin talk bounties and sometimes we may even fail to choose the right bounty. So we have to be very careful when choosing the bitcoin.
Etn1se

Activity: 27

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 09:05:21 AM

The best Bounty Hunter platforms are:
1. Drop The Bomb (This is a new bounty platform on which emphasis is placed on quality and not on quantity as on most platforms)
2. Bountyhive.io (This is already a very popular platform on which you can earn good money)
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: