Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 05:56:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the best Bounty Hunting Platform?  (Read 2280 times)
jeronimosuykens

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 10:11:05 PM

Good day folks.

On your own opinion, what is the best bounty hunting platform? I've been in various bounty hunting platforms, so far I am not satisfied because, for me, it lacks some features which bounty hunters need.

- bountyhive
-bountyguru
- bounty0x
 and etc

These are the most popular bounty hunting platforms so far. If there is better than them, then please share your ideas below. Wink
I have worked on Bountyhive and bounty Bountyguru.. Because of automatic system, it is easy to do bounties on these platforms.. I can recommend these 2 platforms..
I also joined the two bounty management platforms because it was simple and professional, and it also limited the cheaters involved to affect the project. I think good managers should follow this direction to track and manage bounty projects.
gabum19

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 08:08:48 AM

I used participated in the Bounty Platform of bountyhive.  After a few months, the tokens I got from bountyhive were still not tradedable, so i don't like much this platform. Bountyhive is a good platform yet it has disadvantages from the bounties from this forum, bountyhive has not giving any spreadsheet to know what you've been doing in daily task. I have not joined in the other two platforms. sorry.
natsu01

Activity: 392
Merit: 21

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 10:47:54 AM

I think there is not one of the best platform of all, because I have joined all the platforms but still the results are very small. but maybe it was from my ignorance because I only followed the Facebook and Twitter bounties with too many participants and very little prize allocation.

but the worst of all seems to be bounty because I can never see spreadsheets.
their participants are very many, whether it's real or not
I totally agree with you that there is not one of the best platform of all that stated on the list. The outcome of the bounty programs is still depends on the outcome of the launching og ICOs, if it is become successful also the bounty does but if not, the bounty also not. So it is better to support the ICO totally instead of focus on the bounty paltforms, the role of the bounty hunting platforms is to manage the bounty program not the whole ICO.
Freddy11

Activity: 391
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 03:29:51 PM

As new in bounty, I used bountyhive. Still trying to check if it is one of the best platform.
MuhamadDikri

Activity: 1022

Working Hard?? Working Smart!!

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2018, 04:38:03 PM

As new in bounty, I used bountyhive. Still trying to check if it is one of the best platform.

yes bounthive that really good ,simple and no report ,good choose for newbie . but remember in bounty hive to many people joined  ,so you must join asap if they release every new bounty program ! goodluck for hunting my friend! Cheesy
CryptoGuro1

Activity: 252

“The Protocol for the Audience Economy”

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 06:46:45 PM

I find amazix pretty good if you can get with them. They monitor fairly and police ICOs very well

M E D I A   『 https://www.mediaprotocol.org/ 』
P R O T O C O L   ────   ICO: Buy MEDIA Tokens
Arrazi1507

Activity: 71

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2018, 01:38:54 AM

I hunting bounty in bountyplatform, bountyhive, and bestbounty as you know ICO that was list in there was promising dont forget always check that manager, roadmap, rate of ICO and whitepaper

goodluck Wink
pedangrusak

Activity: 462
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 01:52:50 AM

Many bounty platforms are of high quality and professional at the present time such as bountyhive, bountyportals. However, with so many participants and the selection of quality campaigns is very necessary. Therefore, consider and monitor the full project before joining.

I agree with you and I also prefer to use 2 bounty platforms and it is proven that many ICOs and the projects they manage are not scam and prices are still good, but now participants are increasing and competition is getting tighter which causes the distribution of coins or tokens when distribution is getting smaller
C0ld_Zero

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 03:57:03 AM

1. I used to like bountyhive, but now it's getting worse.
2. About bounty0x I learned recently, so nothing can say about him.
3. About Bountyguru I did the first time I hear it. Cheesy Grin

Bounty hive is too much participant. And it not clearly because it does not have anything called spreadsheet.
I quit bounty hive for a long time. All trash ICO
loveselenagomez

Activity: 966

Cogwise

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 04:13:16 AM

Good day folks.

On your own opinion, what is the best bounty hunting platform? I've been in various bounty hunting platforms, so far I am not satisfied because, for me, it lacks some features which bounty hunters need.

- bountyhive
-bountyguru
- bounty0x
 and etc

These are the most popular bounty hunting platforms so far. If there is better than them, then please share your ideas below. Wink

Check ico rating in icomarks,icobazaar,icobeanch,icorating,tokenmarket,icodrops etc than join Bounty.

Resulbil

Activity: 236

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 06:21:52 PM

Bh is the best for bots owners. I'm not a part of this, thus, I use old method - I dont use platforms. I have experience in both "types" and I have my own decision.
MuhamadDikri

Activity: 1022

Working Hard?? Working Smart!!

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2018, 05:02:18 PM

1. I used to like bountyhive, but now it's getting worse.
2. About bounty0x I learned recently, so nothing can say about him.
3. About Bountyguru I did the first time I hear it. Cheesy Grin

bounty hive to much people joined with multi account for socmed bounty ,i know that really bad haha i have stoped joined bounty from bounty hive now. and joined bountyplatform and bountyportals
aggress0r

Activity: 1050
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 06:44:12 PM

I'm personally staying away from platforms because they are accused of being infested by fakes, bots and other fraudulent actions. And there are too much competitors over here, the profit is not worth of taking part in it.
AxeWin

Activity: 76

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 07:41:38 PM

I think it's better to climb less and look at ICO on such platforms, I do not think that they show the whole truth.
RobinGood

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 07:48:54 PM

I use these:
bountyplatform
bountyhive
julerz12
Legendary

Activity: 2352
Merit: 1122

Telegram: @julerz12

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2018, 05:34:11 AM
Last edit: September 11, 2018, 07:18:38 AM by julerz12

After searching around I actually found a bounty platform that promotes transparency
Bounty Suite, created by the people behind Token Suite and Token Drops.
Note: I am not promoting their platform in any way.  Grin I'm a campaign manager myself and I find it interesting to actually see a bounty platform that has an active spreadsheets that is open for anyone else to see.
They state the start dates and end dates of the bounty campaign within their platform as well as how many tokens/coins were in the bounty pool. For me, those are great features that any bounty platform should and definitely have. One last thing they need now is an official escrow. If they can find/hire an escrow to all of their campaigns, it would be great.  Wink

Hillthy

Activity: 229

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 05:50:55 AM

After searching around I actually found a bounty platform that promotes transparency
Note: I am not promoting their platform in a any way.  Grin I'm a campaign manager myself and I find it interesting to actually see a bounty platform that has an active spreadsheets that is open for anyone else to see.
They state the start dates and end dates of the bounty campaign within their platform as well as how many tokens/coins were in the bounty pool. For me, those are great features that any bounty platform should and definitely have. One last thing they need now is an official escrow. If they can find/hire an escrow to all of their campaigns, it would be great.  Wink
Yes, some of the bad projects they manage are causing people to cry. I think you have enough background to understand this issue. impressio, eoz, etc Smiley no exceptions when you pick up the campaigns to manage. But they do not seem to care about authenticity. I like bountyguru with friendly and clear support!
Jamota459

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 06:22:03 AM

The best bounties platform should only based on a legit and real bounty campaign. Not scam and other dumping project. Cryptoservices bounty is the best platform for all bounty with legit bounty campaign
Gayu123

Activity: 55

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 06:26:18 AM

I think the best way is to join different group for bounty where they are mainly based on bounty not airdrop
julerz12
Legendary

Activity: 2352
Merit: 1122

Telegram: @julerz12

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2018, 07:22:01 AM

Note: I am not promoting their platform in a any way.  Grin I'm a campaign manager myself and I find it interesting to actually see a bounty platform that has an active spreadsheets that is open for anyone else to see.
They state the start dates and end dates of the bounty campaign within their platform as well as how many tokens/coins were in the bounty pool. For me, those are great features that any bounty platform should and definitely have. One last thing they need now is an official escrow. If they can find/hire an escrow to all of their campaigns, it would be great.  Wink
Yes, some of the bad projects they manage are causing people to cry. I think you have enough background to understand this issue. impressio, eoz, etc Smiley no exceptions when you pick up the campaigns to manage. But they do not seem to care about authenticity. I like bountyguru with friendly and clear support!

I am only stating their great features which are missing on some bounty platforms. About those scam projects. Well, doing research about the project itself before joining it's bounty campaign has to be second nature for all bounty hunters even if it is promoted by a very well known bounty manager or platform. Scams projects are everywhere; We all have to be vigilant and not rely only to bounty managers/platforms judgement.  Wink

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: