Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:07:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the best Bounty Hunting Platform?  (Read 2280 times)
cryptokingmaker

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 07:35:34 AM

After searching around I actually found a bounty platform that promotes transparency
Bounty Suite, created by the people behind Token Suite and Token Drops.
Note: I am not promoting their platform in a any way.  Grin I'm a campaign manager myself and I find it interesting to actually see a bounty platform that has an active spreadsheets that is open for anyone else to see.
They state the start dates and end dates of the bounty campaign within their platform as well as how many tokens/coins were in the bounty pool. For me, those are great features that any bounty platform should and definitely have. One last thing they need now is an official escrow. If they can find/hire an escrow to all of their campaigns, it would be great.  Wink
Yes, some of the bad projects they manage are causing people to cry. I think you have enough background to understand this issue. impressio, eoz, etc Smiley no exceptions when you pick up the campaigns to manage. But they do not seem to care about authenticity. I like bountyguru with friendly and clear support!

I am only stating their great features which are missing on some bounty platforms. About those scam projects. Well, doing research about the project itself before joining it's bounty campaign has to be second nature for all bounty hunters even if it is promoted by a very well known bounty manager or platform. Scams projects are everywhere; We all have to be vigilant and not rely only to bounty managers/platforms judgement.  Wink

Yes, we shouldn't completely on the bounty managers only because we shouldn't blame after the company scam us. We have to research ourselves before joining any campaign, we have seen some scams project launched under tokensuite but at the same time, they worked with many other potential projects.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
HODL_guy

Activity: 206
Merit: 100

“The Future of Security Tokens”

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 05:27:27 PM

I think that the best "platform" is BTCtalk forum, I don't believe other places and platforms, especially bounty-specialized, as for me there's 0 reasons to believe in their good thoughts.

Nwankwobtt

Activity: 487
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 06:21:01 PM

Good day folks.

On your own opinion, what is the best bounty hunting platform? I've been in various bounty hunting platforms, so far I am not satisfied because, for me, it lacks some features which bounty hunters need.

- bountyhive
-bountyguru
- bounty0x
 and etc

These are the most popular bounty hunting platforms so far. If there is better than them, then please share your ideas below. Wink

I have come across many bounty platforms but only few have impressed me. Bountyhive, Bounty0x, Bountyguru, Bountyplatform and Crypto services bounty remain in my top five. They are transparent, fair and timely

Upercusa

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 07:37:06 PM

My colleagues prefer to work on Bountyhive. And ofc use telegram, cause it's popular among bounty managers now.
BACARAN

Activity: 560
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 07:41:15 PM

my top 5:

1-Bountyplatform
2-BountyGuru
3-Bountyhive
4-Bounty0x
5-icoreward
sandaru

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 10:52:16 PM

In the early days working with these platforms gave me a good profit. But now the bounty hunters are comming more andd more in to these platforms therefore the individual shares we get are usually very low in value. As a consequence now i would like to do individual bounty campaigns which seem to be comparatively  highly profitable
baeva2

Activity: 728

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 12:42:58 AM

I started working on these platforms recently. I like working in BountyGuru and Bountyhive. There is no need to make reports. On other platforms, I did not try to work.
DarkNecromancer

Activity: 101

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 09:34:43 PM

I most of all like this duxton platform. There is everything from conditions baunit to the rating of projects. There are details a token of a sale and information on team of the project.

Valentyzer

Activity: 206
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2018, 01:31:46 AM

Good day folks.

On your own opinion, what is the best bounty hunting platform? I've been in various bounty hunting platforms, so far I am not satisfied because, for me, it lacks some features which bounty hunters need.

- bountyhive
-bountyguru
- bounty0x
 and etc

These are the most popular bounty hunting platforms so far. If there is better than them, then please share your ideas below. Wink
In addition to the ones mentioned above, the following are my best platform Base on their promptness at resolving issues, quality service and good projects ;
1.  Crypto service managed by btcltcdiger https://t.me/CSBounty
2. Bountyplatform.io
3. Bountycloud managed by Astargath and parodium http://t.me/BountyCloud
4. Amazix

taliwang

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 03:53:46 AM

I think the best bounty platform to do the best bounty campaign search is bountyguru, amazix, I've only tried only with this platform I can get a lot of profits so I will only use these two platforms to search for bounty campaigns.
VBCryp@

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 04:50:51 AM

I do not often participate on bounty platforms. However, I tried several times with bountyguru. They have a good background, dedicated support and very professional with the data processing and processing of participants. And in particular, they do not have many participants such as bountyhive or bounty0x. And make sure you can get rewards with their Turbo campaign repository.
xsantana

Activity: 680
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 09:53:09 AM

Good day folks.

- bountyhive
-bountyguru
- bounty0x
 and etc

I found the same question, there are several answers from me, you can visit there https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3158913.msg45854207#msg45854207
mirawantirinjana

Activity: 700
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 10:09:10 AM

BountyHive - Connecting ICOs & Bounty Hunters

https://bountyhive.io/

of all the bounty portals you mentioned, I prefer bountyhive, I have often participated in bountyhive campaign programs and most have ended successfully, so I like bountyhive very much
nadezda@

Activity: 392
Merit: 28

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 06:20:55 PM

Platforms are designed for beginners, so they can work out, there is stuffed such a number of hunters that eventually get 2-10 dollars for a month of work, sorry for the time spent.
Marry_OI

Activity: 504
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 08:03:47 PM

Good day folks.

- bountyhive
-bountyguru
- bounty0x
 and etc

I unfortunately do not know the other platforms on which I can now participate in the bounty. Not so long ago I participated in the bounty on the bountyportals, but, unfortunately, there many companies turned out to be a scam.

xIIImaL
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 08:15:53 PM

BountyHive - Connecting ICOs & Bounty Hunters

https://bountyhive.io/

of all the bounty portals you mentioned, I prefer bountyhive, I have often participated in bountyhive campaign programs and most have ended successfully, so I like bountyhive very much

On forum maximum this would be only came as suggestion for bounty hunters but we should think little before we decide this is the best one and this is not.
I love to go with the ICO project and bounties by searching the announcement section of bounties section. If all things go correct then we can go and invest on good projects.
krm4700

Activity: 490
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 09:13:56 PM

friends are winning more unknown prizes. because if there is a known platform, everyone is attending and the reward you get is less. for this I like to participate in more unknown award campaigns

► StudentCoin◄ ♦ Platform to create personal, DeFi and NFT Tokens♦ ► StudentCoin◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸Instagram
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  

Jump to: