Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 07:11:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What would we do if we have token?  (Read 2097 times)
torry28
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 07:19:04 AM

1. It's up to you whatever you will do with that token. It's yours, you can sell it immediatelly when it listed on market or hold it for long term.

2. Wait until they announce if their token can be tranferable through their wallet
supermine

Activity: 826
Merit: 518

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 07:21:37 AM

I have some q.s.
1. When we have ico token, What do we do with them? How to sell them into money?
2. Few campaigns have their own wallet? How to sell them in to money?
If you got tokens from your bounty campaign,then go and check the status of your token in listing on exchanges probably the good projects will list their tokens soon on the reputed exchanges,to check the status go to coinmarketcap site and search your token name,if you can see your token then you can sell it.If the token already listed then go to that exchange and send your money to that exchange's address from you wallet then trade it for bitcoin or the other coins that whatever you want.
AzuraBWZ

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 08:12:34 AM

I have some q.s.
1. When we have ico token, What do we do with them? How to sell them into money?
in my opinion, maybe if I have an ico token I will sell the token on the market. and after becoming etherum it will be exchanged into the currency we want in the money exchange, for example indodax
Obligations123

Activity: 156

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 09:20:56 AM

The best thing to do with token is too hold it for better market so it will yield a better profit
sell my ac_________nt

Activity: 448
Merit: 108

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 09:32:06 AM

Most projects never implement their plans to the end for various reasons. Therefore, I immediately sell my tokens and if I think that the project is promising, then I buy at a much better price.
faza13

Activity: 518
Merit: 16

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2018, 09:55:47 AM

I have some q.s.

You just need to find out where the tokens are traded. then you just trade it in the exchange until you can exchange it with ethereum or bitcoin or if the bus with usd, but to withdraw it you need to submit the KYC

ripple

Activity: 287
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 03:15:03 PM

The market for electronic money today is too weak. If you have a potential token you can keep it and wait until the market reaches your fixed price to sell. Wait for the market to recover and you will be profitable. more lucrative

Kariste

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 03:11:55 AM

I'd rather hold it and wait for the right time to sell it. For example the status of the market and also the price of the token. So be watchful so that you will have a enough value when you decided to sell it.
Metamorps

Activity: 220
Merit: 8

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2018, 03:28:49 AM

First, you need to find where the token is traded, you can ask your friend, or ask their telegram group. Transfer to the exchange and sell for Bitcoin, Ethereum, or USD
however, seeing the cryptocurrency market today the market is too weak so choosing to trade directly after I receive tokens may be better, because most of the values will suddenly decrease after being registered in exchange.

❐ Zeex  ❐
████ Crypto to product ████
█▄▄   No fiat , No fees  ▄▄█
Btc_1856

Activity: 1540
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 03:37:31 AM

Finding the right token is a very tough job, after choosing the right coin we have to hold them for a certain period of time, when and how long we have to hold them we don't know. So always try to hold them until the market starts recovering.

Duogembrot

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 04:05:15 AM

when I have a token, I will sell it at a very high price, but if the price is still very cheap, then you have to wait until the price becomes so expensive that you can get a lot of profit.
AceCobra1

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 06:34:54 AM

You need to see the price of the token you got at that time, if the price is very good in your opinion, you can sell it in the form of ETH or BTC first and then change it in the form of USD. usually in your country has an exchange, it is more appropriate if you use it because you can widraw your funds to the ATM card
jems

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 10:58:33 AM

there are two ways you can do if you have tokens,
1. sell it
2. hold back
and the way to sell it into money is that you just transfer the token to an exchange that provides a token that you have it can be sold on bitcoin or ethereum then you can change it into fiat currency. but there are also a number of exchanges that oversee direct exchanges on USD.
quarkyplum

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 12:03:21 PM

Trade on exchange or sell it directly to other people is the only way to cash out token from ICO project Smiley. But don't try to sell right after receiving cause you can't sell it with the best price at that time. Try to wait until token from ICO project listed on official exchange.
beezare

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 12:33:26 PM

all you have to do if you have a token is to see and learn about the progress of the project, if the project has a good development then you can hold it, but if you need money then you can sell it in the market exchange
Balmoon

Activity: 118

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 01:08:26 PM

usually a lot of people will immediately sell it, because they are worried the price will dump after that, but as for people who hold their coins for a while, until the coin has a price to sell, if I depend on the need, if it has a pressing need then I sell it
mwaqar17

Activity: 462
Merit: 14

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 07:42:31 PM

I have some q.s.

If you have ICO token then you have to check whether that token is listed on any exchange or not? Usually it takes 2 to 3 months for listing of normal ico token,some got listed within one month after ico.

You can sell your token on that exchange into BTC or ETH, and then you can exchange your BTC into cash using localbitcoins.com,

Same applies to different wallets of the ICO.
baeva2

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 10:26:28 PM

When I have tokens now - I wait when they start trading on the stock exchange and sell because now it is unprofitable to keep them - the price falls. And when the market will recover is also unknown.
fkcryptos

Activity: 6

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 10:29:18 PM

I would send it to the exchange and HODL ....
kagtaviy_mo

Activity: 322
Merit: 22

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 09:46:15 AM

Hey. When a token shows growth, it can be sold. I sell seventy-five percent. I leave the remaining twenty-five percent on my wallet.

Preview:
》》》VANM - VIRAL ADVERTISING NETWORK MINING《《《
LIGHTPAPER ☆ WHITEPAPER ☆ TOKEN SALE
Telegram Channel | Telegram Community | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram | Airdrop | Bounty

Code:
Code:

Sr Member. Hero Member. Legendary
Preview:
》》》VANM - VIRAL ADVERTISING NETWORK MINING《《《
LIGHTPAPER ☆ WHITEPAPER ☆ TOKEN SALE
Telegram Channel | Telegram Community | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram | Airdrop | Bounty

Code:
Code:
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: