Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 02:34:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Building Pump & Dump Group  (Read 10313 times)
mrdeposit (OP)

Activity: 1358
Merit: 509

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2014, 12:47:36 AM

Besides the trolls having their fun, it looks like we have some people joining the group. Keep those signups coming. We should have a nice size group. Cool
kelsey
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 01:45:13 AM

My job as the creator will be to make sure everybody in the group makes money from the pump and dump.

Well that aint going to happen for a start, because their is a few of us with alot more capital then your group that dump on every pumping groups pump, tis why any pump group that says its successful is full of it.

okaynow

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

PGP 9CB0902E

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 01:57:51 AM

I like to join, my input is 0.001 btc
let's go for the dump

1PeecNu1J8VNKpgR13nasMZWLcMZrwNJfc
tstormdoge

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 10:13:04 AM

I'm a young(ish) white male...but I didn't find that funny.
HCLivess
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1090

=== NODE IS OK! ==

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2014, 12:18:01 PM

Was this Thread started by Wolong's sperm.. lol

You hit the nail on the head  Cheesy

BitCoinPokerBro

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 01:35:42 PM

Racism is not cool.  Not everyone on this site is a young, white male, you know.  And pump and dump group sounds meh.

Why would you assume the person posting that was a white male? Plenty of people around the world are racist, Not just white people. Don't get me wrong racism is wrong and people should learn to get along. To me (being a young white male) it seems like your comment in and of itself is racist.
mrdeposit (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2014, 04:51:51 PM

Ok, enough with the back and forward some troll said. Let's focus on building this pump and dump group. Cool
Zzzack

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 05:18:38 PM

Ok, enough with the back and forward some troll said. Let's focus on building this pump and dump group. Cool

I have a good idea for a coin if you want to do this  Smiley

Producer
mrdeposit (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2014, 05:42:47 PM

I have a good idea for a coin if you want to do this  Smiley

Everyone has a coin in mine. Please pm me the coin you're thinking of. Also, join the group via link in the OP.
mrdeposit (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2014, 08:40:10 AM

Just a heads up, the voting email will be sent out at 10am eastern time. Make sure you have joined the group before than to know how to vote for the coin you want the group to pump and dump.
baokychen

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 09:03:24 AM

If you could raise your capital to 20 btc at least i believe you are strong enough to shake some alt coin

0.2 aint enough. Frankly speaking

As the leader of pump n dump. You probably need strong backing.

The idea is good. But sometime we need be realistic on how far we can go.
hostmaster

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2014, 09:05:00 AM

i try to understand! it this evil or not...
mrdeposit (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2014, 09:14:55 AM

If you could raise your capital to 20 btc at least i believe you are strong enough to shake some alt coin

Well on my own I managed to day trade BTC0.01 into BTC0.20 so as a group I am sure we can do far better. Also, a pump and dump doesn't need to rise the coin by much, just enough for all the members to make a profit on the dump. So you can't just count my BTC0.20 for the pump and dump. People have tried the group, so who knows the total capital of the group as a whole.
iampingu

Activity: 350

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 09:29:12 AM

Well on my own I managed to day trade BTC0.01 into BTC0.20 so as a group I am sure we can do far better. Also, a pump and dump doesn't need to rise the coin by much, just enough for all the members to make a profit on the dump. So you can't just count my BTC0.20 for the pump and dump. People have tried the group, so who knows the total capital of the group as a whole.

Do you even understand how a pump and dump works lol.

How are you selecting your coin? User vote? That'll get messy very quickly. 
mrdeposit (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2014, 09:34:59 AM

Yes, I understand how it works. Of course, a vote is the best way to do it. I will personally count up the votes and send out a email of which coin to pump at what time and the target price to begin dumping. I will make sure its in great detail. I don't see anyone else making a pump and dump group that truly wants the whole group to profit from it. All I see is guys looking to dump their coins on traders so they start a pump and dump twitter account. Its just not fair and I am going to bring some balance to the world one way or another. Cool
iampingu

Activity: 350

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 10:15:14 AM

Yes, I understand how it works. Of course, a vote is the best way to do it. I will personally count up the votes and send out a email of which coin to pump at what time and the target price to begin dumping. I will make sure its in great detail. I don't see anyone else making a pump and dump group that truly wants the whole group to profit from it. All I see is guys looking to dump their coins on traders so they start a pump and dump twitter account. Its just not fair and I am going to bring some balance to the world one way or another. Cool

A vote really isn't the best way to do it lol. So x person who has no idea what they're looking at to pump a coin, decides oh i want y coin, others think it's a great idea, you then find out the amount you need to move to get a decent return isn't possible with a untrusted pub pumper.

Lose faith.
TiberiuC

Activity: 311

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 10:22:42 AM

Maybe you should try on smaller exchanges first, even 20btc is low for cryptsy and i doubt you'll raise that much. People may have joined your group
but many of them have their own agenda.
hamiltino

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

P2P The Planet!

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 10:50:19 AM

this is hilarious, joining and ready to dump at your mark sir.

stacking coin
r3wt

Activity: 686
Merit: 504

always the student, never the master.

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 10:53:14 AM

I'm white but my black friends gave me permission to use the n-word..
they had a meeting and said i was approved Smiley

you asswipe

My negative trust rating is reflective of a personal vendetta by someone on default trust.
ctrlzed

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 12:15:10 PM

Doesn't a pump and dump by definition need a sucker to buy the dump when the price is high? How the hell would this work if everyone is in on it?
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: