Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 05:46:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto money will kill fake money  (Read 1035 times)
Mishael

Activity: 237
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 08:39:43 PM

It is true that counterfeit money is a form of fraud and we cannot deny that it is a part of our life, we sometimes face it.
Scams are everywhere and I think there is no way to stop scams in the cryptographic world and even in the real world.

Currency is indeed created but cannot develop so that it is eliminated and is considered counterfeit, it can be a worthless dead money.
In the real world there are many scams, so for crypto money, there are also many who cheat and have no value, so it all depends on us how to manage it.
DianaZher3

Activity: 116
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 08:42:44 PM

Credit cards can not prevent the uncontrolled release of new money, and Bitcoin can. That is why the biticon will be accepted more and more by people.
YNAGS Team

Activity: 220
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 08:44:21 PM

Everything in our lives is now in our phones.
Why should we carry a wallet or credit card?
I really do not understand that.
millions of counterfeit money is printed every day
There's a lot of fake money in the world.
Can credit cards prevent this?
Bitcoin will kill them.

All the money in our world if we will be sober and honest ist just nothing more than a fake. Because only worthy system is a barter, when you exchange a goods to a goods without the mediators.
cryptogeek101

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

homt.net

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2018, 08:44:29 PM

Bitcoin will kill them.

Bitcoin can kill credit card and paper money if more people adopt it, so what we need do is to create massive awareness globally for its adoption. The use of bitcoin or altcoins will help remove fake money in the world.

HOMT

Powered by,
zero4five

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 09:08:27 PM

As soon as they came up with money for trading and other commercial operations, people immediately appeared who were ready to make their fakes. The lack of control by the defenders of crypto currency is always presented as one of the most significant pluses, but in fact it is more negative.
If someone steals your crypto currency, then at the moment nothing can be done. All because of anonymity and lack of control by banks and states.
shendy

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

https://i.imgur.com/BBmstUL.jpg

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 09:16:45 PM

Bitcoin will kill them.

Bitcoin can kill credit card and paper money if more people adopt it, so what we need do is to create massive awareness globally for its adoption. The use of bitcoin or altcoins will help remove fake money in the world.

Until now there are still many people who do not believe in digital money, they still use real money, so it cannot be said to kill paper money. Living in the real world and with real money they are safe and the general public has not received crypto.
In the crypto world, there are many ways to get money and will provide new breakthroughs to be able to eliminate counterfeit money.

iwah

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

TREEBLOCK.io

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 09:43:22 PM

I don't think cryptos or credit card will kill fiat money, No matter what everyone needs fiat money to spend, there are some things you can't buy unless you use fiat money, especially if you are from third world countries where technology is still in low level, they can't do without fiat.

TREEBLOCK.io   //   TOKEN GENERATING EVENT
▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶   ICO is LIVE  》 JOIN NOW!   |■■■
bond07

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 11:07:01 PM

I personally think this thing will only happen if crypto currency get mass acceptance and that day actually needs more time to come in real. People are still dependent on traditional money more compared to digital currency.
Aniwura

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 11:16:15 PM

Not everyone can afford to use encrypted money, most especially anything that has to do with the internet. While on the other hand, some would gladly receive it.
kellyscott

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 11:17:31 PM

I don’t think govt. will ever allow to replace traditional or fiat money with digital currency. Now to kill fake money scammers need to disappear which is definitely so difficult to materialize in reality.
minttop

Activity: 574

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 11:18:52 PM

Actually even credit cards are being integrated with your phone via apple pay, so wallet isn't a necessity, but i get what you mean.
Crypto will be adopted soon, just wait when it will happen and you will forget your feasible wallet

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⚫     ViteX     ⚫ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▐ ███████|     Exchange By The Community, For The Community     |███████ ▌
Bitcointalk  |  DEX  |  Telegram  |  Twitter  |  Vite Wallet  |  Vite Forum  |  Discord
john_nautica

Activity: 966
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 11:20:26 PM

Bitcoin will kill them.

Credit cards can be used as a means to stop the circulation of counterfeit money if many people use it. but if I don't think bitcoin can be maximized because it still hasn't been fulfilled in some countries. so maybe if all countries accept crypto I think crypto money will be able to maximally kill fake money

Wutip

Activity: 318
Merit: 100

The Future Of Work

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 11:24:57 PM

I was very encouraged when I start learning more about cryptocurrencies. I start dreaming how it will be in feature, to pay with crypto from your mobile from any place in the world. But we should war for this revolution )

▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬ The Future of Work. Decentralized. ▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬
WhitepaperANN THREADTELEGRAMFACEBOOKTWITTERYOUTUBE
markluis

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 11:33:09 PM

Counterfeit money can damage the economic system of a country. Cryptocurrency can solve this problem easily. I think if any country starts using cryptocurrency, it will be good for the economy of that country, because people can’t fraud.
Cryptoguru274

Activity: 280

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2018, 11:43:29 PM

Bitcoin will kill them.

The concept of bitcoin protocol which is all about decentralization is one greatest technological improvement of financial development,so it's going to kill fiat and fake money in the nearest future. What the society needs is massive adoption of bitcoin to achieve this singular mission. Thanks

heritage35

Activity: 462
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 11:57:40 PM
Last edit: August 08, 2018, 12:08:04 AM by heritage35

Inasmuch as crypto cannot replace fiat and that fiat cannot replace crypto, i think crypto cannot kill money. The two would only work hand in hand.
Another thing that caught my attention is that, is there any official tender, in terms of money that us counterfeit? I think anything counterfeit is not an officially acceptable means of exchange or payment. So, money will still be in use, but crypto might just be an option for those who want it.
itoybtc

Activity: 71

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 12:20:16 AM

Bitcoin will kill them.

I think cryptocurrency was created for us to have financial assistance in terms of investment not to replace cash but in some point we can see that because of the cryptocurrency we can easily manage our money and store it in there. The good thing in this kind of medium you can go anywhere buy thing and stuffs anywhere cashless because you can withdraw your money in your designated bank esier. I think cryptocurrency is a good solution in the future.
el_lobo
Copper Member

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 12:28:54 AM

I think thats an important and big plus for crypto currencys.
Alone for the reason i could imagine that crypto will eventually prevail.
But i do not want to judge too hastily. The better system does not always prevail.
ashao1015

Activity: 529
Merit: 251

The Future Of Work

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2018, 12:41:25 AM

I want to believe in this sentence. But I don't know it will happen or not. But I really believe that our world will change a lot because of cryptocurrency and blockchain, We won't need trust in a lot of areas to deal with other people and it's great. A lot more opportunities for our children in the future.

███████████████████████████████████████
███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████████████
███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████████████
███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████████████████
███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████████████
███████░░░░░░░░░░░▄█████▀░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░░▄█████▀░░░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░▄█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░▄█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░▄█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████
███████░▄█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████
████████████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████

BLACKBOX OS
The Future of Work. Decentralized.
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████████▀▀█████
███████▀▀▀    █████
███▀    ▄▄▀  ▐█████
█████▄▄█     ██████
██████▌ ▄█▄  ██████
███████████████████
███████████████████

█ ANN THREAD █
apityeh71

Activity: 476

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 01:03:59 AM

Since crypto unregulated in some country, will be difficult to replace fiat money.  Regulation is most important for adoption of Bitcoin.  When crypto regulated,  many more people will more easy to use it for daily transaction.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: