Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:39:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto money will kill fake money  (Read 1035 times)
kr105

Activity: 938
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 01:12:01 AM

It isn't easy to kill fake money or fiat money or credit cards. Economic systems can not change at the same time, and if fast changes, it causes chaos around the world. It must be slow.
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Maxre

Activity: 812
Merit: 120

https://combonetwork.io/

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 01:25:22 AM

what is clear if that happens will change the function of bitcoin again and the value will no longer fluctuate as it is today.
but if this can be applied by the whole world I think we are more efficient in making transactions with each other easily and clearly.

Billgates710

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 01:53:16 AM

Crypto is here to make the lives of people better. It is not there to replace the traditional form of exchange, i.e. money. This cannot happen mainly because there will be countries, where the goverment will be against it for it being a centralized market.
blackrain321

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 02:31:09 AM

No, it is not possible to kill the fake money by the crypto money. Crypto is not here to replace the traditional financial system. There are many people around the world who still uses fiat money to transact. And most importantly fraud people can never be eliminated; they will come up with their new techniques to cheat people.
yasuo632

Activity: 90

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 02:38:53 AM

What you said makes sense, the cryptocurrency completely avoids the existence of counterfeit currency, because the use of cash in our country has a large amount of cash is counterfeit, the information of the cryptocurrency is more transparent and open, I think very good. It is good for our lives.
coinpedia240

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 02:42:24 AM

Crypto is definitely a upgrade to a feasible choice, through alignment and gradually adapting to digital currency from fiat currency. It was not made to diminish fiat, rather make a better change for the good of the people. Fiat, and Crypto can go hand in hand, without harming one another, the change is for a better developement, then kill or replacement. The unique features of Bitcoin/Crypto currency is what makes it popular, like mobility, transparency, security etc.
jikurpa

Activity: 665
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 03:04:38 AM

Everything in our lives is now in our phones.
Why should we carry a wallet or credit card?
I really do not understand that.
millions of counterfeit money is printed every day
There's a lot of fake money in the world.
Can credit cards prevent this?
Bitcoin will kill them.

maybe what you're saying is the advantages of practical cryptocurrency and can't be forged and I think that's what investors need in investing in the future
kingofhell9008

Activity: 383

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 03:29:45 AM

Crypto/Bitcoin was never invented to replace the fiat currencies rather the main reason behind it was to provide an alternative to fiat money minus the hassle of carrying it. However, with features like extra layer of security, transparency and lesser transaction fees it is getting more popular day by day.
Itsmylife

Activity: 1002

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 03:34:22 AM

No, it is not possible to kill the fake money by the crypto money. Crypto is not here to replace the traditional financial system. There are many people around the world who still uses fiat money to transact. And most importantly fraud people can never be eliminated; they will come up with their new techniques to cheat people.

we don't need wait to kill the fake money by the crypto coin. Actually, if all of us can use the credit card, PayPal to pay our daily payments, who can cheat us with fake money?
fiorilia

Activity: 504

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 04:05:59 AM

slowly indeed crypto development cannot be avoided. Crypto will be widely accepted in society but are still waiting for the development of the technology as well. Crypto can be used of course if there are already sufficient facilities. When it has not yet fulfilled all things then it would be difficult to apply the crypto for life. the money will be the longest in shear because of course everyone wants things that are practical and safe. Crypto is the answer.
andthereyou

Activity: 616
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 04:35:47 AM

I agree, all that can be digitalize can be store to our phones. Our only problem is security.

Because it's the best option for now. Just wait til the main adoption of cryptocurrency, I believed that wallet or credit cards will be obsolete.

It's certain credit cards cannot prevent that.

Bitcoin will kill them.
I don't think bitcoin will kill them. But maybe all currencies in each country will be digitalize in the future to prevent counterfeit money or to have more tranparency in government side, etc.
Ria Sakurai

Activity: 251
Merit: 6

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 04:40:02 AM

Credit card can totally prevent fake money, Bitcoin can't kill anyone. What is your points? And why should we carry a wallet or credit card? You have the answer, to pay for goods, foods, drinks, everything.
manhont

Activity: 518
Merit: 108

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 04:45:11 AM

Crypto/Bitcoin was never invented to replace the fiat currencies rather the main reason behind it was to provide an alternative to fiat money minus the hassle of carrying it. However, with features like extra layer of security, transparency and lesser transaction fees it is getting more popular day by day.

And every day it will become even more popular and the price will get bigger, although many now and panic because of the price

ropyu1978

Activity: 1904
Merit: 510

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 04:56:04 AM

Bitcoin will kill them.

I dont agree, but what you say is what happens to fiat currencies. whatever your assumptions about fiat and bitcoin currencies will not change their future. because in fact until now we still need and use fiat currency for traditional transactions. and likewise with bitcoin comes into being a much needed alternative.
Mohamme

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 05:14:20 AM

At the moment, however, bitcoin is in its early stages, and it can't solve the problem.
Because bitcoin transfers are slow and I think very few people are willing to pay for a transaction.

Casmiro

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 05:20:29 AM

everything in life is indeed now depends very much with the telephone. With increasingly sophisticated technology that exists in the telephone. Even more applications that facilitate activity. Then good crypto or cash in the telephone can also be accessed with ease.
turkandjaydee

Activity: 1456
Merit: 567

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 05:27:19 AM

At the moment, however, bitcoin is in its early stages, and it can't solve the problem.
Because bitcoin transfers are slow and I think very few people are willing to pay for a transaction.
Actually there are many altcoins that are faster and have cheaper transaction fees than bitcoin. But yes, cryptocurrencies are still young and arent being mass adopted yet.
However, its true that cryptocurrencies will kill fake money for sure. There is no way you will be able to fake bitcoin except you can hack it which is very very difficult.
coinbirds

Activity: 588
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 06:48:29 AM

Crypto should solve  many issues first  with itself before solving issues with Fiat. The Crypto market is not properly regulated
and causing a lot of problem, and there is trust issue for  many investors who  do not want to touch it until more regulations enter the
market to protect investments from scammers.
Jpt

Activity: 374
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 07:05:17 AM

My friend credit card is not available in every nook and cranny of the world. So people purchase essentials with cash. In my country, internet service covers only some part. So people here use cash to purchase things. And again I think it will take some years, maybe 20 years, for cryptocurrency to replace fiat money.
Kunlejoe0

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 07:11:55 AM

Cryptocurrency take out all of the guess work surrounding the true value of money been issue, spent. Bitcoin for example has limited supply and every transaction is immutable.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: