Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 05:38:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto money will kill fake money  (Read 1035 times)
mikhael.gusev

Activity: 350
Merit: 38

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 01:44:53 PM

My God that a absurd! Bitcoin not will solve anything, while there is oil gas gold and other resources.
Skortish

Activity: 89
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2018, 01:48:50 PM

Well, for now its a work in progress, but i dont really think crypto money can really kill fake money vecause for sure, its not everyone in the world that is elite enough to be able to use the internet not to talk of using cryptocurrency.
But its a work in progress.
xeno94

Activity: 75

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 01:51:10 PM

With the way the world is generally especially in so many countries, i dont really see crypto actually killing off fake money completely but it can actually be an alternative to reducing fake money.
samiraetn

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 01:52:25 PM

I think as we all know that crypto money is a digital currency it’s an asset its work as a medium of digital exchange. I think it has the capability to kill the fake money that often create problem in our real life.
dagelan

Activity: 423
Merit: 10

BitbondSTO.com

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 01:54:01 PM

I will not, I consider crypto only as an alternative to conventional currencies, and crypto must try hard to prove that they are worthy as an alternative payment system

Bittalk12

Activity: 434
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 01:56:53 PM

We always seeing bitcoin and other cryptocurrency as a substitute to real money someday. Sooner or later, recognizing bitcoin as fiat money all over the world will happen as soon as the government have concrete regulation with BTC and with those altcoins. This may take a couple of years but it will definitely solve the problem of fake money because cryptocurrency are encrypted to a blockchain. All are recorded and nothing to hide with the public.
JoeBriggs

Activity: 158

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 01:57:54 PM

It will take long time to achieve this, but yes, I think this too. Of course that governments of the countries will fight against crypto, because they don't have a full control over it, but people will trust more and more crypto and not fiat money.

▂ ▃ ▅ ▆   LUCRE ▬ DON'T HODL; TRADE!   ▆ ▅ ▃ ▂
✓ BITCOIN & CRYPTO CURRENCY ALGORITHMIC TRADING & SIGNAL SERVICE ✓ 
▌▐ ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝   Facebook ⬝  Youtube ⬝  Meduim   ▬▬▬▬▬ ▌▐
Akorharrison

Activity: 399
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 01:58:25 PM

bitcoin can't kill every but it will reduced the rate of canterfeilt, secondly it's risky installing everything in our phone because we can misplace the phone and everything will get off so that is why we physical to solve most of the important cases around. the only challenge bitcoin (cryptocurrencies) is stable power.
xenomorphe1

Activity: 798
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 02:00:11 PM

No, crypto won't kill fake money created by banks. The rich and powerful people won't change their habits. Cryptos can also be seen as fake money.
Cryptos can help banks to protect against counterfeit money if they use the blockchain for sending/receiving money electronically. But i don't see them replacing their money with existing cryptos.
izanagi narukami
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1028

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 02:00:16 PM

IMO, it's completely different things because bitcoin consider as legal currency meanwhile bitcoin just "investment" currency so it can act as investment also like currency , it's speciality is different than others.
Bitcoin also can't be fake so you should worry less but since it's internet money, make sure that you've updated your security into newest version !

Smiley
muslol67

Activity: 1582
Merit: 670

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 02:00:22 PM

Killing is a little heavy. I think classical money goes up as long as Bitcoin rises. It will take years to be fully accepted.
1cak

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 02:01:50 PM

I don't agree with that, I don't think that will happen because crypto is very different and can only be an alternative for some, not all
Muzika

Activity: 980
Merit: 261

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 02:03:25 PM

Everything in our lives is now in our phones.
Why should we carry a wallet or credit card?
I really do not understand that.
millions of counterfeit money is printed every day
There's a lot of fake money in the world.
Can credit cards prevent this?
Bitcoin will kill them.

Can you sight an examples of fake moneys? Because I cant see that fiat will be at behind of bitcoin,bitcoin can be used as secondary financial trabsaction and I cant see your reason for credit cards and crypto industry to lead the market.
nightxglow

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 02:04:51 PM

Well actually you make a good point, since i never heard about something like fake bitcoin until now. I bet it doesn't exist? It may be one of bitcoin advantages than real money.
And yeah right, now in this modern era i feel like we have everything in our hand. Using our phone, we can literally do everything. Ordering food, paying bills, ordering online transportation, communicate, buy something and others. But still, we still use real money rather than bitcoin in our daily life, and i think actually credit card can prevent fake money as well. But for me, i still prefer to use real money rather than crypto currency. Maybe that's because i'm not familiar enough with that.

█████████████████████████████
██████▀ ▀███████████▀ ▀██████
████▀ ▄█▄ ▀███████▀ ▄█▄ ▀████
███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███
█████▄ ▀████▄ ▀ ▄████▀ ▄█████
███████▄ ▀████▄ ▀██▀ ▄███████
█████████  █████ ████████████
███████▀ ▄████▀ ▄██▄ ▀███████
█████▀ ▄████▀ ▄ ▀████▄ ▀█████
███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███
████▄ ▀█▀ ▄███████▄ ▀█▀ ▄████
██████▄ ▄███████████▄ ▄██████
█████████████████████████████
..XIRCUS..                       ▄████▄
    ▄███▄              ██████
    █████             ▀████▀
     ▀▀▀ ▀▄         ▄▀
           ▄█████▄
           █████████
           █████████
           ▀█████▀
         ▄▀    █    ▀▄ ▄▄
       ▄▀      █      ████
▄████▄     ▄█████▄   ▀██▀
██████      ███████
 ▀▀▀▀       ▀█████▀
||
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
lendahawkins

Activity: 238

“The Future of Security Tokens”

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 02:05:07 PM

Everything in our lives is now in our phones.
Why should we carry a wallet or credit card?
I really do not understand that.
millions of counterfeit money is printed every day
There's a lot of fake money in the world.
Can credit cards prevent this?
Bitcoin will kill them.

i think the same, goverment keep making new money and they never told how much money to the people, the more money they make the more valueless the money is. I think the credibility bitcoin is the things that could help us in future in financial. Yeah we dont need to bring money anymore cause we got a phone, i believe everything will be digital soon.

gabriela1999

Activity: 299

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2018, 02:06:02 PM

This is a big difference between bitcoin and fiat. bitcoin can prevent the production of counterfeit money series, this is what fiat can not do. But bitcoin will not be able to kill or replace fiat in the near future. fiat is still important, still the main cash flow in life

██   ██████████████         1xBit.com     |     BENEFIT SEASON          ██████████████  ██
7 B T C   W E L C O M E   B O N U S
██                       P L A Y   N O W                       ██
thinkpad99

Activity: 654
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 02:08:09 PM

Bitcoin currently cannot kill real money because him price is too unstable. Second aspect are people which do not trust cryptocurrency, we will be must work long time to convince people to coins, so it will be not happen fast
surgical_duude

Activity: 349

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 02:08:53 PM

Yeah, it can kill fake money. But fake money is not the only problem that we are facing. Crypto helps us solve a problem, but it creates another problem for us. Have you thought of laundering money with crypto?

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
obility

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 02:29:50 PM

No space is really secured, crypto space is full of scam while fiat money is full of counterfeit, so no one is 100% secured, so the both of them will exist and complement each, cash is need to get in money into crypto space and crypto is need to get cash out of crypto.
AceCobra1

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 02:44:21 PM

I think there will be a time when we get all the convenience just by paying through the crypto currency. but we must pay attention to the currency of our country, it is more important because not everyone will use crypto as payment
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: