Bitcoin Forum
June 13, 2024, 07:14:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto money will kill fake money  (Read 1035 times)
santiPOGI

Activity: 1004
Merit: 111

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 01:37:21 PM

Bitcoin can't kill fake money alone.
to make all fake money disappear they also need to take out the FIAT.
but we are close to that, we just need to wait for more development.
krassy

Activity: 476
Merit: 19

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2018, 01:44:51 PM

I support Robert Kiyosaki, who openly said that the economy will soon collapse and only cryptocurrency, gold and silver will be relevant and will be valuable.Many States are now experiencing great problems in the economy and are already considering the possibility of introducing national cryptocurrencies. Indeed, now cash has gone by the wayside and the whole world is already using electronic payments and virtual cards.
shadowdio

Activity: 1876
Merit: 289

Zawardo

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 01:48:10 PM

If people around the world using cryptocurrency or digital money that would kill fiat money, but this will happen in the future maybe 2100 years?
awurmik

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 04:45:00 PM

Crypto cash will not going to kill the phony cash and that is without a doubt as your nation and friends development is absolutely subject to the fiat money there are still a few spots where you are not ready to get the computerized cash situation at all and individuals are absolutely reliant on fiat cash and you can even get numerous individuals who are not in any case mindful of the advanced world so we can't state that fiat money will be overruled by the advanced money And because of the heaps of tricks in the market and the individuals who don't know how to utilize the market won't have the capacity to make it whenever.
Natalia200

Activity: 53

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 12:56:20 PM
Last edit: August 19, 2018, 01:30:44 PM by Natalia200

In fact, I am very glad that we will have a blockchain with which we will finally have transparent payments without intermediaries. Very convenient to translate and fast now
surtiml

Activity: 39

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 06:59:01 AM

Better believe it, this is this present reality, Nowadays, fiat cash, printed cash, and different kinds of cash have their own control. They ought to be gotten their wallet and utilize the Mastercard or charge for exchange and numerous others cards. Anyway here, the nearness of bitcoin and other digital currency is really another approach to facilitate the exchange. Be that as it may, not all fields can acknowledge this position on the grounds that numerous individuals and directions are as yet not acknowledged the crypto.
Peri0n

Activity: 188
Merit: 10

quarkchain.io

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 08:49:05 PM

A good idea, but the question is, what are the chances of its implementation? I love cryptocurrency, but in the next 5 years it is difficult to implement, in my opinion.
gabagandalf

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 01:10:54 AM

this is definitely a good reason to use crypto. there is far too much counterfeit money in circulation and this could be mitigated with crypto. i will definitely remember this now and cite as a reason for crypto.
blue08

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 01:24:56 AM

Everything in our lives is now in our phones.
Why should we carry a wallet or credit card?
I really do not understand that.
millions of counterfeit money is printed every day
There's a lot of fake money in the world.
Can credit cards prevent this?
Bitcoin will kill them.

Crypto can lessen the activities of fake money only in the country that accepts crypto or using digital currency. But to those area that the access to the internet is limited and to those merchandisers that is not yet comfortable to use the technology to their system of payment, the traditional way will still be implemented.

VANIG.io
The World's first integrated E-Commerce and Supply Chain Ecosystem powered by Blockchain
https://vanig.io
Btcaivah1

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 01:33:54 AM

Bitcoin will kill them.

I think cryptocurrency can really stop the spreadout of fake money but in cryptocurrency there is too much problem that you could encounter like the risk, volatility and security.
antonwantbitcoin

Activity: 91

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 01:37:50 AM

I think scammers can do whatever they want in any field. Over time, people will understand that blockchain technology can help in this
yndye

Activity: 616
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2018, 01:39:02 AM

this is definitely a good reason to use crypto. there is far too much counterfeit money in circulation and this could be mitigated with crypto. i will definitely remember this now and cite as a reason for crypto.

If crypto would be use alone and there would be no fiat money then this would definitely kill those counterfeiters because they cannot just easily copy it since it has no physical form and you cannot fool blockchain. This is the power of cryptocurrency and it is just one of the benefits for using it as there is still a lot that cryptocurrency can do that would help us in making our lives more at ease and be more efficient in our transactions. There may be some negative aspects of it like being use in illegal activities but if we help in solving it then we can do it.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄███████████▀▀███████████████▄
██████████▀▀ ▄▄█▀  █████████████
███████████▄▄█▀  ▄███▀   █████████
█████████████  ▄███▀      ██████████
▄████████████████▀        ███████████▄
██████████████▀          ▄████████████
███████████▀             █████████████
████████▀               ██████████████
████████▄              ███  ██████████
▀██████████████        ██  █▀ ███████▀
███████████████      ██▀ ▄█ ▄███████
██████████████     ███  █  ███████
██████████████   ▄██  █▀ ███████
▀████████████▄ ▄█████████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

▄████████████████████▄
████████      ████████
██████████████████████
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██████████▀▀██████████
████████▀    ▀████████
████████▄    ▄████████
▀█████████▄▄█████████▀
  Download on the
App Store

GET IT ON
Google Play
  ●  FACEBOOK
●  TWITTER
●  TELEGRAM
none of us
Copper Member

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 01:46:48 AM

i have fell for fake money and i really hope that crypto helps me that this happens never again. i think every businessman can convince himself with this argument of crypto.
jaocoincrypto18

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 01:48:42 AM

Bitcoin will kill them.

With the help of Crypto currencies thru digital transactions then of course it will guarantee that fake money will be limited and will be obsolete except if the banks itself will release a fake money then that will be another story. Maybe in the future everything will just rely on digital money or Crypro currencies to ensure that fake money will be 100% be eliminated.
pinoyden

Activity: 756
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 01:53:47 AM

did you forget that whenever we cash in or cash out our cryptos , we still use fiat money ? so there is still a chance that we are using a fake money  , therfor cryptos cannot really terminate them though they can help lessen the use of it if all of the people in the world will only use cryptos for every kind of transactions they like .

Crypto does not also kill all the currency because cryptos are only an alternative currency next to fiat money   , regular currencies are still the one that people mainly use because they are easy and less hassel .
samlaode

Activity: 674
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 02:17:38 AM

Bitcoin will kill them.

With the help of Crypto currencies thru digital transactions then of course it will guarantee that fake money will be limited and will be obsolete except if the banks itself will release a fake money then that will be another story. Maybe in the future everything will just rely on digital money or Crypro currencies to ensure that fake money will be 100% be eliminated.
We will see not only fake money disappear but also the bank will disappear. So the story that the banks itself will release a fake money won't happen when crypto currencies is the only means of payment around the world.
cryptodammy

Activity: 46

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2018, 08:14:47 AM

Wow I agree with you crypto currency is the future and with time you only need to have your phone to buy or sell goods and services
AVAMONEY

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 03:49:00 PM

Firsts crypto should solve  many issues first  with itself before solving issues with Fiat. and the world has to have global modernization so everyone can indeed access the internet and use their phone for this transaction. but there has been a lot of cases where cryptos have been scammed and stolen from people.
ejhayehm

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 04:26:56 PM

I'm looking forward to a nice day, just touch the phone to pay any bill by BTC.
I also hope to see that day. But I don't think it can become true. Because the currency represents for each country. The value of the currency reflects the country's economic well-being. And I do not think that all countries in the world will agree to use the same currency
kapalmabur

Activity: 2002
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 05:04:13 PM

Firsts crypto should solve  many issues first  with itself before solving issues with Fiat. and the world has to have global modernization so everyone can indeed access the internet and use their phone for this transaction. but there has been a lot of cases where cryptos have been scammed and stolen from people.
true too, it seems that the problem with fiat is too far to be discussed, because to break the legality, crypto is still quite difficult, so how can it be possible to get rid of counterfeit money or the bank at the same time, crypto is still very young and many people do not know well, so now what we have to do is campaign for everyone to get to know crypto.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: