Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 12:21:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Buying Bitcoin at 605 usd each  (Read 808 times)
darkota (OP)

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 12:39:24 AM
Last edit: February 23, 2014, 02:08:27 AM by darkota

Looking to buy Bitcoin at 605 usd each, I can buy a maximum of 5 bitcoin, don't have enough money for more.

Edit: Payment method is Payeer.com, since Paypal is notorious for it's chargebacks.
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
KWH
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1045

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 12:47:06 AM

Looking to buy Bitcoin at 605 usd each, I can buy a maximum of 5 bitcoin, don't have enough money for more.

Payment method?

When the subject of buying BTC with Paypal comes up, I often remember this: 

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein
BasedForLife

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 01:06:32 AM

You should mention your payment method since many people don't accept PP from brand new members.
M-S-K

Activity: 46

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 01:32:16 AM
Last edit: February 23, 2014, 03:01:15 AM by M-S-K

DO NOT DEAL WITH BASEDFORLIFE - SCAMMER ALERT - DO NOT TRUST! LEARN FROM MY MISTAKE. PROOF IS AVAILABLE, PM ME
BasedForLife

Activity: 28

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 01:36:50 AM

Do not deal with M-S-K, he tells me im a scammer without any valid proof, users like this ...
M-S-K

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 03:00:39 AM

You want proof? Anybody that wants proof contact me by PM and i'll send you all of the emails between me and BasedForLife. This guy is one master scammer, i lost 1.15 btc now he is revenging because i left bad feedback. I got all our emails, feel free to PM.
CrashX

Activity: 238
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 07:44:52 AM

You want proof? Anybody that wants proof contact me by PM and i'll send you all of the emails between me and BasedForLife. This guy is one master scammer, i lost 1.15 btc now he is revenging because i left bad feedback. I got all our emails, feel free to PM.

MSK, please provide proof, here or PM me.

Thanks
sharpshooter

Activity: 22

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 01:22:51 AM

open a scam accusation thread for this
M-S-K

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 08:30:31 PM

Thanks

PM incoming
CrashX

Activity: 238
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 10:38:56 PM

Thanks

PM incoming

replied to you PM
clubminer

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

Let's get rich together

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 06:33:39 AM

hi MSK, I also ask proof about it. I wanna it.  Cry

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: