Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 06:10:37 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Pre-ANN][PRM] Promethium - Based On NXT - IPO Available - Rare [Pre-ANN][PRM]  (Read 15718 times)
MsCollec
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 04:27:11 PM

Can you send my bounty to my promethium address?  Lol
JakeThePanda

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 07:45:53 PM

IPlatinum wasn't kidding.  This coin sure is rare. Shocked

Lesson learned. Cheesy
superresistant
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1130

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 09:36:49 AM

Lol OP still here ?
Bahamas is too expensive, he needs a second IPO.
What are you super resistant of? I'm guessing saying the same thing over and over and over again on here. Don't like it don't buy, nothing is guaranteed to profit even buying Bitcoins at an exchange.
As long as scammers scam over and over.
As long as people get scammed over and over.
I'll be there.
Do you apologize when you're wrong and you deterred people buying in and making a ton of money?
Do you think you can save everyone from learning mistakes by making them and learning themselves?
Why not go home, take your depression pills and realize there are real needs in the world, possibly on your doorstep if that's what gives you that extra lift your psyche clearly needs.

I'm sorry for you.

http://www.inhousepharmacy.biz/c-105-Antidepressants.aspx

This website is legit btw.

JakeThePanda

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 07:26:20 PM

Lol OP still here ?
Bahamas is too expensive, he needs a second IPO.
What are you super resistant of? I'm guessing saying the same thing over and over and over again on here. Don't like it don't buy, nothing is guaranteed to profit even buying Bitcoins at an exchange.
As long as scammers scam over and over.
As long as people get scammed over and over.
I'll be there.
Do you apologize when you're wrong and you deterred people buying in and making a ton of money?
Do you think you can save everyone from learning mistakes by making them and learning themselves?
Why not go home, take your depression pills and realize there are real needs in the world, possibly on your doorstep if that's what gives you that extra lift your psyche clearly needs.

I'm sorry for you.

http://www.inhousepharmacy.biz/c-105-Antidepressants.aspx

This website is legit btw.

I'm on your team now.  You were right and we were wrong.  Tongue
nergpchen

Activity: 78
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 03:54:55 AM

what's wrong with the author? No Message? No post?

Honorcoin | 100% PoS | 2% Free DistributionDBdToCmGLxo9c4t4BpgmmH2Z6DpkM6kWBR
Hollowman338
Legendary

Activity: 1246

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 04:26:33 AM

Cheesy

It's called "we got scammed"

That's the risk we take.  Win some, lose some.
LemonAndFries

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 05:21:51 AM

Cheesy

It's called "we got scammed"

That's the risk we take.  Win some, lose some.

Well... mmm... you might be right.

one potatoe.
two potatoe.
no potatoe.
such is life.
notsoshifty

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 06:29:47 AM

He could at least leave everyone a nice gif, in exchange for the funds donated.

Well, here goes:

3.38548426 BTC

ella766i

Activity: 63

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 03:41:33 AM

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

JakeThePanda

View Profile
April 06, 2014, 12:15:22 AM

He could at least leave everyone a nice gif, in exchange for the funds donated.

Well, here goes:

3.38548426 BTC

He sucks at scamming too. 3.4btc lola Cheesy  Congrats, now you can pay 1 month rent....maybe.  Loser!
TheMightyX

Activity: 350

Vires in Numeris

View Profile
April 06, 2014, 09:31:41 PM

Sad that the admins do NOTHING to prevent this bullshit.
nextgencoin
Legendary

Activity: 1106

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 07:22:54 AM

Sad that the admins do NOTHING to prevent this bullshit.

I lost money on this IPO, I say let them go ahead and let people make up their own mind by thinking for themselves. So you lose on one IPO and win on another, no one said you had to invest. If you only had cast iron IPO's then it would be a very safe and bland Crypto world. This is the early Wild West stage, enjoy it while it lasts.

PS to the 'Developer', Fuck You.
deedou

Activity: 135
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 07:30:50 AM

if DEV can not support escrow ,that means you should be careful any way ,scamer always show some amazing  dream .
nextgencoin
Legendary

Activity: 1106

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 07:39:00 AM

if DEV can not support escrow ,that means you should be careful any way ,scamer always show some amazing  dream .

People act like they are innocent children who are tricked by evil scammers. You face people trying to take advantage of you on a daily basis, you got to develop some savvy and that is a learning process that includes being scammed at some point. I got scammed on Ebay once for quite a bit, but it taught me not wire money and it taught me how to look for the signs of a scam. I think Escrow is just another bit of evidence that a coin is not a scam but Numus had Anon1 doing escrow and that's a scam, so it's not perfect. In many ways it provides legitimacy when it's undeserved, but sure you are safe using it, but many don't. Bit we do have lots of info to make a calculated bet on an IPO.

People have great abilities to learn from mistakes, just let them make them and if the learning is painful then the more they will remember it. No one is betting the farm on these IPOs and if they are they need to learn that's stupid too.

I've done a ton of IPOs I can honestly say I've lost a LOT more money on buying bad coins that dropped in value than IPO investing.
superresistant
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1130

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 12:04:49 PM

That was not the first time.
We saw the exact same scam multiple time before.

The rules are clear :

The admins of this forum are NOT responsible for anything you do with your Bitcoins.

I invested 0.15 btc. what I will get is 1.5 Promethium, right? Please confirm.
I confirm that you lost 0.15 BTC like everyone in this thread.

To spot them it is quite easy :

1 ) There is an IPO. You are asked to send money to an address. You could be more safe if there was an escrow but you must be sure that he is legit too. Even if there is an escrow, the people that send directly to the OP can still get scammed. The escrow can be a distraction.

2 ) The admin/OP has a noob account and you know nothing about him. There is no way of finding him if it goes wrong. He has no reputation.

3 ) Most of the investors that pop up to invest are noob account too (created by the admin). They are overly exited.

4 ) There is no proof of work. You don't know if the admin has any skills. No work is show, no line of code, no technical details.
Ask a tricky technical question and the OP won't answer.
Sometimes there some "pictures/screenshots" but they are obviously fake, why would the admin not show the real software ? Because there is none.

yhgfhy8

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 02:03:22 AM

"Investment" come on now...you're basically just selling a premine...

We launch with or without a IPO. This is for the people who missed out on NXT, DUCKDUCKCOIN, and other IPO coins

Bwincoin - 100% Free POS.B7TkusEJ3N9bTrCrwC6xCBj7NnK1J4WciJ
Cryptock

Activity: 1792
Merit: 507

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 10:21:06 PM

If you are interested in rare coin then watch out sync.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=607919.0

I'm trying to figure out how much 1 coin will sell for.  Knowing that this coin is PoS and only 1,000 Coins. Lots of people will try to hold onto it for staking and the multi-pool will make it go higher. Even without a multi pool, sync is a hit.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████