Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 04:37:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Pre-ANN][PRM] Promethium - Based On NXT - IPO Available - Rare [Pre-ANN][PRM]  (Read 15717 times)
CryptoBlox

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2014, 02:59:36 AM

Hello we can add a Block Explorer.  If your interested please PM us.

CryptoBlox.com

www.CryptoBlox.com - 10+ Faucets, Block Explorers, Resources, and Mining Portal!

BTC = 1G1gKi3V5hvdB1ghYu4MykGGrJ2jfjqpm3
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 03:16:15 AM

Hello All!

- ESCROW -

I have offered to provide escrow service for this coin, i have not heard back on from iPlatinumCoin will take me up on the offer, I do encourage it as we just saw CableCoin not launch today, they only scammed 1.5 or so BTC but still, there are enough IPOs that are not actually launching, there really is no reason to not provide escrow services. Please contact me iPlatinumCoin if you would like to provide escrow, I have already sent you a PM.

- POOL ANNOUCEMENT  -
Also, should this coin launch, I will be hosting a P2Pool for it at:

http://prm.blockfound.net/
Username: wallet address
Password: anything, does not matter

Advantages to P2Pools?
Easy - With P2Pool you do not need to log in and create an account. Any time a block is hit on ANY p2pool you are instantly paid out your share.
DDoS Resistant - If your p2pool goes down you can set a backup p2pool and not lose your shares, connecting to any pool gets you the same shares!
Paid More - If you actually hit the block you get paid an extra .5%!  
Safety of Funds - No pool managers to mismanage your funds, no wallets to go down, no rip off pools that never actually pay and just steal your hash
Faster - P2Pools provide work faster than other pools.
Distributed Network - When you connect to a P2Pool you are not allowing a pool to chance gaining more that 51% share
Paid More - P2Pools pay the miners fees to the miners!

I'll be sending you a pm shorlty about the escrow.  

i do not think your choice is correct . the man you choice should be have safety escrow record , and have a good personal credit.

you said you will post a new thread , but you still not yet now.
you said you will release whitepaper ,but you still not yet.
you said you will get a escrow ,you got it but it looks fishy.

and i pm you about some suggestions 4days before but you ignored even you login in btt everyday,  all of those are not a responsible DEV should do .

i support you before just only you need a chance to explain ,but about your credibility you still not explain why?

sorry , i am out........

we need a trustworthy project。。。。  

But it proves the guy is genuine that he is willing to do escrow. Plus the guy offering has loads of buisness interets on bitcoin talk it wouldnt be in his interests to scam a few BTC, cause that's all he can get is about 7 btc until the IPO is done.  Go somewhere else if you don't want to participate. The guy can only accept what is offered to him.

He is the only guy who has offered me escrow and I'll be taking his offer.

I still have no sha 256 code or any message about this? did anyone else get their sha256 code yet?

hyunsookmom

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

Kamehameha!!!

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 11:48:31 AM

Hello All!

- ESCROW -

I have offered to provide escrow service for this coin, i have not heard back on from iPlatinumCoin will take me up on the offer, I do encourage it as we just saw CableCoin not launch today, they only scammed 1.5 or so BTC but still, there are enough IPOs that are not actually launching, there really is no reason to not provide escrow services. Please contact me iPlatinumCoin if you would like to provide escrow, I have already sent you a PM.

- POOL ANNOUCEMENT  -
Also, should this coin launch, I will be hosting a P2Pool for it at:

http://prm.blockfound.net/
Username: wallet address
Password: anything, does not matter

Advantages to P2Pools?
Easy - With P2Pool you do not need to log in and create an account. Any time a block is hit on ANY p2pool you are instantly paid out your share.
DDoS Resistant - If your p2pool goes down you can set a backup p2pool and not lose your shares, connecting to any pool gets you the same shares!
Paid More - If you actually hit the block you get paid an extra .5%!  
Safety of Funds - No pool managers to mismanage your funds, no wallets to go down, no rip off pools that never actually pay and just steal your hash
Faster - P2Pools provide work faster than other pools.
Distributed Network - When you connect to a P2Pool you are not allowing a pool to chance gaining more that 51% share
Paid More - P2Pools pay the miners fees to the miners!

I'll be sending you a pm shorlty about the escrow.  

i do not think your choice is correct . the man you choice should be have safety escrow record , and have a good personal credit.

you said you will post a new thread , but you still not yet now.
you said you will release whitepaper ,but you still not yet.
you said you will get a escrow ,you got it but it looks fishy.

and i pm you about some suggestions 4days before but you ignored even you login in btt everyday,  all of those are not a responsible DEV should do .

i support you before just only you need a chance to explain ,but about your credibility you still not explain why?

sorry , i am out........

we need a trustworthy project。。。。  

But it proves the guy is genuine that he is willing to do escrow. Plus the guy offering has loads of buisness interets on bitcoin talk it wouldnt be in his interests to scam a few BTC, cause that's all he can get is about 7 btc until the IPO is done.  Go somewhere else if you don't want to participate. The guy can only accept what is offered to him.

He is the only guy who has offered me escrow and I'll be taking his offer.

I still have no sha 256 code or any message about this? did anyone else get their sha256 code yet?

I didn't receive it which doesn't fill me with confidence. Maybe the guy is so busy he hasn't had time for admin of this coin. I am concerned.

notsoshifty

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 12:19:08 PM

Did anyone yet explain:

- Whether the fatal flaw in NXT has been identified? NB: NXT thread about this still has it unidentified
 - Whether the three flaws in NXT have been fixed?
 - How it can be based on NXT, when NXT is 100% PoS with zero mining, and PRM is 10% pre-mined with 90% scrypt mining?

Dev - can you please clarify this?

Whilst you're here, so we can get an idea of your support for this coin, please let us know about your previous experience with crypto dev? It looks like you launched a Scrypt coin "PlatinumCoin" even though there was already a successful SHA coin of the same name, and then abandoned it?

Dev - appreciate you're busy coding, but since you're soliciting us for bitcoins please let us know:

- Did you fix/remove the three injected flaws that were noted in the NXT thread (including the fatal one that was very recently described)?
 - What happened to your previous coin? Your twitter account has 5 tweets; your website is dead ("account suspended"), the coin has no block explorer or exchange, and anyway you didn't even check if there was already an existing Platinum Coin before launching. Tbh that doesn't fill us (or at least me) with much confidence that you're going to stick around and support this one.

Thx.
iPlatinumCoin (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 05:54:38 AM

PM me if you haven't received a SHA-256 code. I've been getting a shit ton of pms these last days and I'm been busying on coding.
hyunsookmom

Kamehameha!!!

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 07:31:42 AM

PM me if you haven't received a SHA-256 code. I've been getting a shit ton of pms these last days and I'm been busying on coding.

Just sent 2nd PM sent to get SHA code.

hyunsookmom

Kamehameha!!!

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 07:38:55 AM

Just to feedback, I received a sha code today. Hopeful....

superresistant
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1125

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 09:19:39 AM

Lol OP still here ?

Bahamas is too expensive, he needs a second IPO.
nextgencoin
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 09:43:12 AM

Lol OP still here ?

What are you super resistant of? I'm guessing saying the same thing over and over and over again on here. Don't like it don't buy, nothing is guaranteed to profit even buying Bitcoins at an exchange.
superresistant
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1125

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 01:11:36 PM

Lol OP still here ?
What are you super resistant of? I'm guessing saying the same thing over and over and over again on here. Don't like it don't buy, nothing is guaranteed to profit even buying Bitcoins at an exchange.

As long as scammers scam over and over.
As long as people get scammed over and over.
I'll be there.
nextgencoin
Legendary

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 01:40:19 PM
Last edit: March 25, 2014, 02:02:06 PM by nextgencoin

Lol OP still here ?

As long as scammers scam over and over.
As long as people get scammed over and over.
I'll be there.

Do you apologize when you're wrong and you deterred people buying in and making a ton of money?
Do you think you can save everyone from learning mistakes by making them and learning themselves?

Why not go home, take your depression pills and realize there are real needs in the world, possibly on your doorstep if that's what gives you that extra lift your psyche clearly needs.
justepourvannerneuil

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 10:53:18 AM

I have Pmd you Twice for 25 days. Still, no SHA code !!!

It does'nt necessarily mean you are a scammer. Sorry to be rude, but you should not even think about launching a coin if you can't find time to handle and mail 10 investors. Other devs have handled mega IPO with no delay.

I will post a feedback when I receive the code.
nextgencoin
Legendary

View Profile
March 29, 2014, 07:00:34 PM

And it's gone.....

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-DT7bX-B1Mg
flyaway2sky

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 01:34:57 AM

Another based on NXT? Another IPO?
be carefull

Djinou94
Legendary

Activity: 1036

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 02:12:09 AM

Lol OP still here ?

Don Diego de la Vega he fights against scammers
So watch out or you will regret if you try to scam people there
TheMightyX

Activity: 350

Vires in Numeris

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 04:32:23 AM

Lol OP still here ?

That "if you think its a scam then don't participate" mentality is part of whats wrong with this community.
If you think its a scam, you should say so. Going along blindly or ignoring a crime in progress is only helping the bad guys.
nextgencoin
Legendary

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 04:58:47 AM

Do you think I'm a friken child. I sent digital currency to someone I never met, don't you think I knew the risks?  I took a risk, it seems like I lost this time, so what. grow up and grow some balls you whiny girl.
Hollowman338
Legendary

Activity: 1246

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 05:39:51 PM

Yeah, this looks like a loss of 0.1 btc.  Oh well, win some lose some.
TheMightyX

Activity: 350

Vires in Numeris

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 06:07:26 AM

Roll Eyes
JakeThePanda

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 04:20:45 PM

I participated in 3 offerings.

AngelShares - Jury is still out, but it's looking solid
NEM - Jury is still out, but it's looking solid
Promethium - Doesn't look good

Potential for a 67% batting average.  Not too bad.  I clearly had a brain fart when reviewing Promethium.  Cheesy
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: