Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 07:29:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Good timing to buy altcoins?  (Read 19343 times)
money_forever

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 01:47:41 PM

The market is stable and the decline has stopped. I hope that there will be no continuation of the bearish trend. But I am afraid to invest in coins in long.

childish

Activity: 619
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 01:50:38 PM

The cryptocurrency market is the excessive volatility. The prices of cryptocurrencies on exchange platforms rise and fall dramatically over a short period of time.
So is it a good timing to buy altcoins?
for now this is the right time to buy altcoins, but try to make long-term investments because of the cheap market conditions and for a long time there has been no encouraging movement.
This time be the right time to buy Altcoin. I say so because with presence of Altcoin current developments allow Altcoin be the main coin that generate even more profits. so relying on Altcoin today are very nice and make it the main coin in the collection will be very profitable.

yansen

Activity: 588
Merit: 106

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 02:08:19 PM

now all altcoins are at a low price. in my opinion this is a good time to invest or make a short trade. as you say, the volatility of the altcoin price is very fast. so it's very good for trading and if you don't want to trade. this can be used for long-term investment.
No One

Activity: 417
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 02:18:24 PM

Yes it is best time to invest in cryptocurrency. Go to pour money into it. The market is dramatically declining to its lower level and if you buy at this time you can get more coins. So buy at lower and sell at higher as the market will grow over time and it will reach the boon soon. By the end of the year 2019 is the boon year for cryptocurrency.

StepChain  │  A Responsible Fitness App
Trixie28

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 02:18:43 PM

I think it is the best to buy bit coins and altcoins that have potential to grow. Bitcoins are the best to buy because of low prices in the market than the previous year and I think it will boon soon, but we should wait for the time to happen it again. Buy coins that you think it will give you a good profit.
oidv

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 02:41:05 PM

I believe that altcoins hit the floor. You will not see such a fall in any market. Now we have to choose worthwhile valuable projects, since if there is a next collapse, it will not be a catastrophe, only the usual percentage correction.
Evolver

Activity: 353

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 02:45:34 PM

Is almost always a good time to buy some altcoins. Rewards are great for the take risks. You just need to define a right holdings.
The market is not stable, prices are falling. I think this is a good time to invest in Altcoins because the price of Altcoins is too low. In the future, when Altcoins are used in more payments then I think we will be hard pressed to buy them at low prices right now. This is a long term investment. But I believe it will be profitable
zanzibar

Activity: 715
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 03:51:43 PM

I think it is the best to buy bit coins and altcoins that have potential to grow. Bitcoins are the best to buy because of low prices in the market than the previous year and I think it will boon soon, but we should wait for the time to happen it again. Buy coins that you think it will give you a good profit.
At present it is advisable to consider investing in altcoins because, in November, the exchange rate market is likely to recover and accelerate. So invest in altcoins and keep if you want to make a high profit. Some altcoin you should invest that is ETH, XRP, EOS, NEO. You can choose the best currency for long-term investment. And I believe the market will soon increase at will bring good profit
MirclIX

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 03:56:40 PM

Is almost always a good time to buy some altcoins. Rewards are great for the take risks. You just need to define a right holdings.
The market is not stable, prices are falling. I think this is a good time to invest in Altcoins because the price of Altcoins is too low. In the future, when Altcoins are used in more payments then I think we will be hard pressed to buy them at low prices right now. This is a long term investment. But I believe it will be profitable
I think you are right, but do not underestimate the risks associated with the instability of the cryptocurrency market.

[ Z ] ZooomEx◾ 0%  trading  FEE    CRYPTO EXCHANGE
███████ (❪ https://www.zooomex.com/ ❫) ███████
Gurjar King

Activity: 588

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 04:16:48 PM

i pretty sure it's best time to buy good alt coins before start of next bull run and you can go for ETHER,NEO,RIPPLE. first go with Ether because Ethereum is an open software platform based on blockchain technology that enables developers to build and deploy decentralized applications.Second is NEO because  NEO uses a unique blockchain algorithm that improves upon Ethereum’s model.NEO has made some outstanding progress in both value and market capitalization.And the third one is RIPPLE because Ripple is a very popular network, many banks across the world use it as the basis for their own settlement infrastructure and also their developer team is good.And you can also try for IOTA,ADA,TRON,Ethereum Classic, DigitalCash(DASH),XLM,XVG, but before invest in any coin , first research well about that coin or take advice from well experienced traders or investors if needed to avoid loss.
louisBSAS

Activity: 623

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 04:52:09 PM

But now it is time better than it was a few months ago. Many altcoins fell in price, which made their purchase even more profitable.

ckorbba

Activity: 672
Merit: 144

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 04:54:03 PM

But now it is time better than it was a few months ago. Many altcoins fell in price, which made their purchase even more profitable.
Actually, today there is a very good situation for investing in Bitcoin, but here you need to be extremely careful, because many projects after the current state of the cryptocurrency market will not survive the fall in prices.
Galantin

Activity: 602
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 04:55:44 PM

Yes, now is the time to purchase. What to support the economy of cryptocurrency and invest in the long term. Now for some coins a very good price.

veil                            /////  PRIVACY WITHOUT COMPROMISE.  /////
https://veil-project.com/
Naitik

Activity: 714

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 04:56:32 PM

Definitely it is a great time to buy altcoins. All the altcoins are in great dip so it is wise to buy it as soon as possible.  anytime bull run will be coming.
pleci

Activity: 686

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 05:23:35 PM

Definitely it is a great time to buy altcoins. All the altcoins are in great dip so it is wise to buy it as soon as possible.  anytime bull run will be coming.
if you still believe in crypto, especially Altcoin, then this is indeed the right time to buy Altcoin as you say if crypto can rise at any time because crypto is influenced by many things. I myself also continue to save my coins because I'm sure there will be a time when the market rises as high as last year.
Hengemeran

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 05:27:38 PM

If you do not expect to profit during the week, you can safely invest and wait for the market to recover and you will make a profit , but now I would not wait for a big growth
jt byte

Activity: 994
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 05:30:33 PM

It is a good time to buy coins with the real future, with the real use, with the real team and progress. The coin which is developing their platform even if the market is bearish.
Aroma92

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 05:32:20 PM

Yes, now is the time to purchase. What to support the economy of cryptocurrency and invest in the long term. Now for some coins a very good price.
Now cryptocurrency repeats 2013 year. The same protracted fall in prices, but then there was a strong jump up. Some expect a bullish trend at the end of November, but according to my calculations and opinion growth will begin at the end of winter 2019. Now you can buy altcoins 30% Deposit.

imusify  ❰  Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform  ❱  Presale starts Mar 1
DiscordProduct DemoO3 Wallet :: Get Whitelisted 
Whitepaper  ❰  ANNFacebookTwitterTelegramRedditMediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN  ❱  Explainer Video
AzrailBogov

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 05:55:28 PM

Just for buy now is a very good time, when prices fall, you can make a deal. You should use this chance.
Parabellun1917

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 06:43:06 PM

The cryptocurrency market is the excessive volatility. The prices of cryptocurrencies on exchange platforms rise and fall dramatically over a short period of time.
So is it a good timing to buy altcoins?
Hello! I think now is the right time to buy altcoins. Winter is coming, in winter the market is always growing! But everyone decides for himself! Good luck!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: