Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 03:52:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is the world ready for cryptocurrency?  (Read 6190 times)
assy

Activity: 110
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 08:29:30 AM

The world is not ready for cryptocurrency, there are still many countries that do not recognize the existence of bitcoin, they even forbid people to invest there. With the reason that bitcoin is a very risky investment, and the government is illegal, bitcoin. The average government is afraid of bitcoin because they are afraid of the country's currency falling. So the conclusion of the world is not ready for cryptocurrency.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
javadsalehi

Activity: 364
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 08:50:58 AM

In my opinion there are still many countries that have not provided clear regulations on bitcoin, even some countries have banned bitcoin from being used as a transaction method.

Better to say no country has provided clear regulations.
In my opinion given the nature of bitcoin, its decentralization and its anonymity, there will be always some ways to bypass the rules.
innov

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 09:03:04 AM

not yet - but soon.  Cool
xanaxxx

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 09:09:46 AM

The world is always ready to accept any challenge, It's just that support for Cryptocurrency still needs a lot of attention to embrace the whole world.

it's about the level of understand for each person. I just feel like people are trying to understand too much of the technology side of the bitcoin yet they know nothing about fiat anyway, they simply use it
HeatherCo

Activity: 30

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 09:14:23 AM

I was ready and waited very long since the blockchain was born. But everyone is not ready for this reform. I hope that the world will adopt this market.
tungnhapchanvui

Activity: 26

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 09:23:16 AM

Together with the development of blockchain, i think that the world is ready for cryptocurrency and electric money
DEGREE07

Activity: 26

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 09:24:51 AM

In this digital world, where everything is instant and tortuous, I can say that the world is just preparing itself in cryptocurrency.  What's happening right now in crypto world is  just only the beginning of the true picture of the great development.  Cryptocurrency has bigger role that is still hidden and can be discovered in the near future.  Slowly, this world is opening our eyes in the reality of cryptocurrency so that time will come, we will just embrace the true purpose and identity of the crytoworld, -and every individual will be part of it.  Our technology really evolve into something that you never expected and it is not impossible that it will also happen in the cryptoworld.  Cryptocurrency is not part of the past but it will be part of our future that will make a great change in this world.
crazymelons12

Activity: 238
Merit: 4

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 09:39:39 AM

The word ready might mean variedly as there are things we should consider. First is the readiness of the people to accept it. Are the people really towards using it? Aside from laws that may interfere with its usage within a country we would be asking if people know how to use it safely and appropriately. Second, we are going to consider business for these matters. Are the businesses now using it as payments? Without usage from big companies the cryptocurrency might not be used as well in smaller eatablishments. Big companies lead smaller companies to use it. Third and maybe the biggest factor, internet connectivity anywhere anytime and computers or atm's for cryptocurrencies. If all are meet everything will be ok and ready.
arc67583

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 09:50:26 AM

Although there are a few countries who uses bitcoins and other cryptocurrencies now, I cannot help but wonder if the world is truly ready for this digital currency? It will certainly be hard to replace all currencies in the world but it could happen in a decade or so, perhaps even less? Still the question is, is the world ready? I think if this happens it might be one of the biggest changes that will happen worldwide.

World is ready for cryptocurrencies and its technology and mainly crypto market has consider that too in technological wise because today  main concept and the idea of ICO projects are to provide more feature with best usability by targeting majority of common people who doesn't have an IT knowledge and also to fit with the current world so it won't be looks or feel like an alien technology to the world and there are people from non technical backgrounds who have invest already  and I did invest too but the amount of new investors has been declined a bit due to uncertainty that has among many people about facts like above but the truth is anything is easy in the cryptocurrency world today and it is very suitable to the current world 
Vivaseteleri

Activity: 30

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 10:05:33 AM

Some countries have accepted cryptocurrency and as a stepping stone to change the world currency market. However, that is not global. Because experts say this is dangerous Because it can have a negative impact on the world, and criminals can use this for dangerous actions, such as funding for terrorists and what is very dangerous is there will be money inflation
Faysal Mahmud

Activity: 16

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 10:27:26 AM

Well, the process has already started but it requires more time; since- till now many of the countries are not sure about the benefits of crypto. You may notice, the world already accepted Smartphone’s, mobile banking, electronic money & online shopping. Although, all of these projects were ambiguous in the initial stage, but now propels are willing using all the services. Same prediction for the crypto world. But, it’s true the current process is being slower than we would like.   
Angna27

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

CRYPTOBLADES Octoblades 10.10

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 10:34:18 AM

As of now? I don't think so, people are still opt to using paper money but slowly in the future they will get used to it, right now people, companies and other industry are beginning to use digital currency so that in the future they willbecome familar to it andknow how to use it.

CRYPTOBLADES 
|   FACEBOOK   |   REDDIT   |     MEDIUM     |     TWITTER     |
   DISCORD    |  TELEGRAM
kerremy

Activity: 31

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 10:37:27 AM

I think the World is not yet fully ready for Cryptocurrency. because the volatility of Cryptocurrency is something that is beyond comprehension

However, we can approach Cryptocurrency like as we approach the internet in the previous days. where actions can be carried out with the principle of not endangering the internet itself. The same can be applied to the approach to Cryptocurrency.
Aurora Castro

Activity: 217
Merit: 5

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 10:53:49 AM

Although there are a few countries who uses bitcoins and other cryptocurrencies now, I cannot help but wonder if the world is truly ready for this digital currency? It will certainly be hard to replace all currencies in the world but it could happen in a decade or so, perhaps even less? Still the question is, is the world ready? I think if this happens it might be one of the biggest changes that will happen worldwide.

Most people use cryptocurrencies because it has been the best opportunity and change that has happened in their lives. And many countries have considered it. In my opinion, it is not long for cryptocurrencies to be in every corner of the world. Since this will be the answer to the successes that we have always sought.
rumexx

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 12:00:17 PM

The world may not be ready for cryptocurrency  but our effort in promoting and supporting  blockchain  and  cryptocurrency. The are few countries that are already into cryptocurrency  while majority and the rest of the countries are not yet into cryptocurrency. Overtime if the government did not succeed in banning of the cryptocurrency then cryptocurrency will take over the whole world. The cryptocurrency is the currency of the future and for all transactions. The are some onlinemarket place  that are already accepting cryptocurrency for payments and as time goes on more of the online market will adopt cryptocurrency.
Traslavin

Activity: 461
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 12:27:18 PM

As of now? I don't think so, people are still opt to using paper money but slowly in the future they will get used to it, right now people, companies and other industry are beginning to use digital currency so that in the future they willbecome familar to it andknow how to use it.
Based on my observation the world is not yet ready tl welcome this kind of cryptocurrency and  not yet ready to used this as a mood of payment. This may take too long I guess before it can be fully accepted worldwide. However even if the world is not yet ready but the fact that there are people who are open minded to this kind of investment then this is not possible to happen.

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                                                     A p p Download ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store     [ WEB VERSION ]                                 ❱❱JOIN b e t f o r m❰❰
                       F o l l o w us ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ WHITEPAPER TELEGRAM FACEBOOK TWITTER
rommelo24
Copper Member

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 12:45:06 PM

I think the world and the technology is ready. It is the people who are skeptical with bitcoin since this involves money. There has been so much fraud and pyramids scammed and other money matters but i can see that people participating in bitcoins are increasing. Meaning people believes in bitcoin.
felicity06

Activity: 251
Merit: 3

Globe-dex.com

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 01:05:05 PM

The truth is almost lots of countries today are not ready to faCe this changes. It will be okay only to those country who belong to develop nation..  There are a lots of problem first that we need to address first before we take this new step. Yes it will create a huge changes that's why people needs to become aware of it before we use this as digital currency.. I am not against it but im just looking on its negative impact first..  We all know how great it is that's why we need to plan first our action because it will create a vast changes that could surely surprised us..

[ Globe-dex.com ]
───────────[  Modern Trading Platform With High Trade Engine ]───────────
Ezenwanyi
Copper Member

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2018, 01:09:10 PM

I hear that some countries are using bitcoin and also have bitcoin atms.
What I do not understand is if every other country of the world are Ready to embrace cryptocurrency in their everyday activities.
Come to think of it,  is cryptocurrency ready for  world embrace?
Cryptocurreny should set the pace for its mass adoption.

▀▀    PUBLISHprotocol    [  WHITELIST  ]    ▀▀
The most viable blockchain based media platform
beezunus

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 01:12:21 PM

I think, if the country will continue to develop with increasingly advanced technology, the world will be ready with crypto currency and of course if the government also provides good support too
Pages: « 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »
  Print  

Jump to: