Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 04:58:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is the world ready for cryptocurrency?  (Read 6192 times)
Blackrain13

Activity: 328
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 11:58:08 PM

Although there are a few countries who uses bitcoins and other cryptocurrencies now, I cannot help but wonder if the world is truly ready for this digital currency? It will certainly be hard to replace all currencies in the world but it could happen in a decade or so, perhaps even less? Still the question is, is the world ready? I think if this happens it might be one of the biggest changes that will happen worldwide.

Cryptocurrency will never replace our currencies because digital currency is not hold by tge government. There are also countries that still not accept and use cryptocurrency but inspite of that many people uses cryptocurrency that we can say The world is ready for cryptocurrency to bring a lot of changes to the life of many people tha believe and patronize it

██  ▀■  KittieFIGHT.io  ■▀  ██
▄    Real time dapp game    ▄

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
iotarocket

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 12:18:32 AM

For cryptocurrencies to reach the mainstream, we will need to resolve the scaling issues, be more user-friendly, and offer security for users. We are going to need to have an ecosystem that offers the protection and security to consumers that today's financial institutions provide.
gesdan

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 12:32:48 AM

the world is ready or not is dependent on the people, if the people use the bitcoin every day and bitcoin is legal in all country in the world I think bitcoin will be ready for all the world, be the digitasl currency that will work in offline transaction

wairawein

Activity: 49

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 12:34:24 AM

All will soon accept it as a currency, the problem is that it takes time for the cryptocurrency to show its benefits.
arc67583

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 02:37:41 AM

World is not ready because we had fiat money for centuries and upon those money there is a huge financial processes goin on so what will happen when we change the money to cryptocurrencies at once it can make unexpected problems so the world needs more time
to get ready 
wengden

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 02:41:46 AM

If say world,it means all country. I think they are not yet ready for cyrpto. Why? Because some of the governments are not supporting btc,instead they reject on using it in their country.
SnapDown22

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 02:52:31 AM

Although there are a few countries who uses bitcoins and other cryptocurrencies now, I cannot help but wonder if the world is truly ready for this digital currency? It will certainly be hard to replace all currencies in the world but it could happen in a decade or so, perhaps even less? Still the question is, is the world ready? I think if this happens it might be one of the biggest changes that will happen worldwide.
maybe with the development of the times and the demands of technological development indirectly must be ready and running along with technological advances in the economic field also maybe one of them is crypto currency
Layers318

Activity: 266
Merit: 4

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2018, 02:58:42 AM

Of course the world is always ready for anything it finds beneficial and easy to use. Cryptocurrency and the Blockchain technology has a beneficial concept which needs to be introduced to the world in general through a massive awareness creation campaign. Some whales occupy big positions in our society with great influence.

[ CurioInvest ]: Bringing Collectables into the Digital World (https://curioinvest.com) [IEO LIVE]
fndsr

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 03:30:40 AM

maybe the world is ready with the development of technology and the progress of the times even the most important economic progress is people and investors are ready not to enter the development of the era and technology

▄▄▄
               ▄▄███████▄▄
           ▄▄████▀▀   ▀▀████▄▄
       ▄▄████▀▀           ▀▀████▄▄
   ▄▄████▀▀    ██       ██    ▀▀████▄▄
▄████▀▀        ███     ███        ▀▀████▄
███             ███   ███             ███
 ███             ███ ███             ███
  ███             █████             ███
   ███            ▐███▌            ███
    ███         ▄▄██▀██▄▄         ███
     ███      ▄████   ████▄      ███
      ███    ▐█  █▌   ▐█  █▌    ███
       ███    ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀    ███
        █████████████████████████
DOC.
Tailor

▄█████▄
 ██▀   ▀██
▐█       █▌                    ▄▄▄█████████
 ██▄   ▄██                 ▄▄███████████▀▀
  ▀████████████▄▄       ▄███████████▀▀
            ▀▀█████▄ ▄█████████▀▀
               ▀██████████▀▀
               ▄██████████▄▄
            ▄▄█████▀ ▀█████████▄▄
  ▄███████████▀▀        ▀███████████▄▄
 ██▀   ▀██                 ▀▀███████████▄▄
▐█       █▌                    ▀▀▀█████████
 ██▄   ▄██
  ▀█████▀
Unique self-customizing
smart legal contract platform

Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬
IEO: Jul 20th
Michael_Cox

Activity: 67
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 03:47:33 AM

bitcoin has been around since 2008 and is still around, i think the technology to support bitcoin is what is slowing its progress. because it is not well supported it is frowned upon and is only seen as an investment tool, but a majestic tool because it is only virtual. although it reminds me a bit about investing in gold, because although it is tangible there is really nothing you can do with it. it just lies there until you decide to sell it. if we can start using bitcoin to pay for everyday things then it will become more normal and will have more use in the real world. 
Spaffin

Activity: 1316
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2018, 04:33:43 AM

The Crypto currency simply can not by its nature replace the national money. The economy of the state is arranged in such a way that it is connected with its national money. The state can not constantly use strangers, that is, not with its own money. The amount of money at par value must correspond to the aggregate of the gross income of the country. This is the basis of the economy.

FXBOX    [TelegramTwitter ]  ▞  GAMEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  DEFI  ◼  CURRENCY TRADING
██████████████████  PLAY 2 EARN FINANCIAL GAMES  ██████████████████
INVESTINGTRADINGLOTTERYMARKET PREDICTIONS     ◖ READ MORE
nancyjewelmcdonie

Activity: 25

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 04:46:48 AM

I don't think Bitcoin is prepared to be utilize all around. Regardless it needs a considerable measure of advancement and still needs to take care of a great deal of issue before it could be use without some real problem like expenses and exchange speed. Despite everything it require some time. Possibly sooner rather than later, a few designers would discover a way. I truly surmise that the vast majority of the world isn't prepared right now with Cryptocurrency I truly think there is a requirement for advance information about the innovation or it should be instruct in the school, Or if not a specific course would be expected to take up on individuals who might love to additionally know how Blockchain, Cryptocurrency, And Bitcoin truly functions, Because I truly feel that the quantity of individuals that don't know with Cryptocurrency are so much, That is the reason there are so much individuals being trick and are utilizing Cryptocurrency or bitcoin for their own motivations. In a few nations Bitcoin has extremely detonated, similar to the US. I know Bitcoin has not by any stretch of the imagination been lawful around the world, it's entirely new contrasted with a few nations and some youngsters. Just the individuals who truly need to know and put resources into Bitcoin will look into it. Endeavors are as yet being made to make Bitcoin prominent or supplant current money.
bbnt81

Activity: 58

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 04:54:05 AM

It is not really ready yet because bitcoin and the idea about blockchain technology still sound very new to the majority of the world population.
We still need more time for a lot of countries to accept it, for a lot of stores to accept it as payment.
We need a lot more time.
Christine Bettencourt

Activity: 23

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 04:57:19 AM

I think the world is not ready for Bitcoin. There are so many people who have never heard about Bitcoin. Specially, they don't almost know how to use and purchase this cryptocurrency. To be popular all around the world, the governments need inform and instruct more and more widely in their countries. It is supposed that Bitcoin need even some decades for the world to ready.
Benjamin Roberts

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 04:59:32 AM

In my opinion, the cryptocurrencies in all the world is almost  at early stage. However there are more and more people accessing bitcoin, but the world has 7 billions people, just a few number of people know about Bitcoin. Specially, all of people in the world is using paper money. If this cryptocurrency is popular in all the world, a large of paper money will be abolished. And the result, it will lose much national budget.
Smilikiti

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 05:06:03 AM

In my opinion ready or not ready actually the trend already growing each day. In my country cashless payment are becoming hits, there are many company using this solution to make a transaction. Digital era has come so do cryptocurrency too.
Polkadott

Activity: 125
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 05:30:53 AM

I think understanding the world is different, at this time the world is not ready for the presence of blockchain technology from the crypto currency, the government is still trying to find its own profit if the crypto currency becomes legal in its country
Ekimzjames20

Activity: 348
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 05:35:52 AM

I think understanding the world is different, at this time the world is not ready for the presence of blockchain technology from the crypto currency, the government is still trying to find its own profit if the crypto currency becomes legal in its country

I think world is not ready for cryptocurrency because of the kind of system at this time. That's why crypto not legal in all countries. But time will come, it will come soon...
Nguyen Anh Quan

Activity: 24

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 05:53:22 AM

I think so. we need a long time
jowabol

Activity: 24

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 06:06:13 AM

In a few nations Bitcoin has extremely detonated, similar to the US. I know Bitcoin has not so much been legitimate around the world, it's quite new contrasted with a few nations and some youngsters. Just the individuals who truly need to know and put resources into Bitcoin will look into it. Endeavors are as yet being made to make Bitcoin prevalent or supplant current cash. I don't think Bitcoin is prepared to be utilize comprehensively. Regardless it needs a great deal of improvement and still needs to take care of a ton of issue before it could be use without some real problem like expenses and exchange speed. Despite everything it require some time. Perhaps sooner rather than later, a few designers would discover a way. I truly imagine that a large portion of the world isn't prepared right now with Cryptocurrency I truly think there is a requirement for facilitate information about the innovation or it should be instruct in the school, Or if not a specific class would be expected to take up on individuals who might love to additionally know how Blockchain, Cryptocurrency, And Bitcoin truly functions, Because I truly surmise that the quantity of individuals that don't know with Cryptocurrency are so much, That is the reason there are so much individuals being trick and are utilizing Cryptocurrency or bitcoin for their own motivations. I think the digital currency advertise is at a beginning period, the world will require more opportunity to truly acknowledge the crypto. Bitcoin and numerous cryptographic forms of money will step by step supplant cash fiat yet not presently.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »
  Print  

Jump to: