Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:00:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Beware of scammers!  (Read 70148 times)
gboytazzz

Activity: 61
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 20, 2011, 05:44:57 PM

no lol its a xbox game so i didnt get anything from him ...

donations: 1HoeR3J4dr3G5RnnGhyNWjd1NxhDbGNJps
flexcoin : gboytazz

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gboytazzz

Activity: 61

View Profile
October 21, 2011, 05:26:35 AM

no lol its a xbox game so i didnt get anything from him ...

lol! were working on resolving this right now...

Don't be so quick to call me a scammer.

this guy is full of shit dont listen to him we arent resolving shit he is jsut taking peoples coins and running ....

donations: 1HoeR3J4dr3G5RnnGhyNWjd1NxhDbGNJps
flexcoin : gboytazz
astana

Activity: 98

View Profile
October 21, 2011, 09:16:07 AM

lol! were working on resolving this right now...

Don't be so quick to call me a scammer.

ban this fuckhead now plz
amazingrando

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 10, 2011, 07:08:50 PM

Beware of user bayer  He seemed like a decent guy, but took $150 from me and ran.  Made a deal with him to buy 50 btc at $3.  Paid $150 via PayPal and haven't heard from him since, even though he has logged into the forums since then.  Opened a case with Paypal.  Hopefully they can reverse the charge and get my money back.   Undecided

Bitbond - 105% PPS mining bond - mining payouts without buying hardware
Convery

Activity: 966
Merit: 254

View Profile
December 22, 2011, 03:04:44 PM

Right, I'll add the site BTC-E.com to the list.

A few weeks ago I added 25 BTC to my account and four days later it was gone including all transaction and trade records. I sent an email to their support asking if there had been some mistake on their part and if they could return it to me, I also included the MT.GoX redeemable code used. The email got ignored and two weeks later I posted on the forum about it.
This time the owner were quick to reply that I had never sent him any email nor notification of any kind.

So I just thought 'fuck it, he's going to play dumb so I'll play along', so I posted an image of the time the email was sent and just wrote that as I seemed to have caught his attention I would be grateful if he could get the missing funds back to my account. This post was ignored (surprise, surprise) so after yet another four days I sent him a PM and there hasn't been a response yet even though he visit the forum daily.

But I suppose there'll be fifty fanboys covering this up and I'll just have to count my losses and learn not to trust sites that a lot of people use daily, that is, until the next guy loses money.. and the next guy..

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
Fiyasko
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1001

Okey Dokey Lokey

View Profile
December 23, 2011, 07:06:48 PM

I'd like to report myself for stealing $5 from myself on the forum. I promised myself I'd send the product but delayed 2 whole weeks but now I don't even respond to my inquiries. Beware of me!

I almost hit the Report to Moderator button on your post of Garbage Trolling Spam, Within a quite serious thread wich deals with Banning people who have stolen goods, Clearly, You are fucking around, But are you seriously Trolling in the "Post Scammers here" Pinned thread?

Seriously?

http://bitcoin-otc.com/viewratingdetail.php?nick=DingoRabiit&sign=ANY&type=RECV <-My Ratings
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=857670.0 GAWminers and associated things are not to be trusted, Especially the "mineral" exchange
LZ
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1072

P2P Cryptocurrency

View Profile
December 24, 2011, 02:30:29 PM

A few weeks ago I added 25 BTC to my account and four days later it was gone including all transaction and trade records. I sent an email to their support asking if there had been some mistake on their part and if they could return it to me, I also included the MT.GoX redeemable code used. The email got ignored and two weeks later I posted on the forum about it.
As far as I know, BTC-E.com never supported Mt.Gox redeemable code as a deposit option.
Did you mean a transaction ID? Or maybe it was some other bitcoin exchange site, right? Tongue

My OpenPGP fingerprint: 5099EB8C0F2E68C63B4ECBB9A9D0993E04143362
Tril

Activity: 213
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 07, 2012, 05:05:38 PM
Last edit: January 07, 2012, 05:48:10 PM by Tril

CoinCobb on this forum scammed me.  Sold me an item, I paid and he ignored PMs and never sent it.  I don't think he will be back, but it would be nice to get his name marked scammer.  Mods, please check my PM history with this user and PM me if you need further details.  He had a low post count and I should've used escrow had him send first. The amount was too small for escrow.
LoupGaroux

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 19, 2012, 02:34:07 AM

Be very, very cautious of doing any business with Peter Lambert or any of the businesses that he has created under the LIF brand  on the GLBSE. Peter has just announced that he is "getting out of the bitcoin business" and claiming that assets that he watched and reported on more than any other individual are "scams". The only scam is his continuing to sell shares in his companies at full prices only moments before claiming to be losing money and closing up shop, while offering a "buy back" at less than 10% of the value of the shares sold moments before. His financials posted on his own website indicate that nothing is wrong.

There is a call for him to be awarded the "scammer" tag on his name.
bitjet

Activity: 696
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 31, 2012, 07:06:00 AM

I was scammed out of 11btc by OneOnABun. What a dick.
boozer

Activity: 309
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 15, 2012, 07:12:19 PM

Oracle24 and quartz92 are the same person and both have now been marked as scammers.

quartz92 was marked as a scammer but still wanted to sell me some hardware... I asked why he was marked as a scammer and never heard back... however, a couple minutes later, I got a PM from Oracle24 offering to sell the same hardware.  After days of emailing back and forth and him wanting to send him straight BTC or paypal gift, I got enough information to link Oracle24 and quartz92.

Know information on this person:

Known forum usernames:  Oracle24 and quartz92
Known ebay account they reference: klassic9955 - http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=klassic9955&ftab=AllFeedback
Known paypal addresses: eriicc99@yahoo.com
Known email addresses: eriicc99@yahoo.com, "Jack Borcelt" <jborcelt@yahoo.com>
Uncle Scrooge

Activity: 111

View Profile
February 19, 2012, 05:48:56 PM

Add the username "celcoid" from this site as a scammer.

Sent him 15 BTC for a 6870 card that he didn't ship. Celcoid hasn't responded to messages since 1-12-2012.
I'd appreciate it if a MOD will brand him as a scammer.
late443

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 28, 2012, 12:03:40 AM

I was scammed for 10.5 bitcoins by "bitcoinhero". Beware of him because of his 56 post count he might seem legit,but he is a scammer.
He sold me unnactivated gift cards and then avoided my messages leaving me with two useless walmart gift cards.
He has logged in several times since then but he will not answer my messages hopefully this will not go unseen.
UnderGod

Activity: 163

View Profile
March 03, 2012, 04:24:18 PM
Last edit: March 04, 2012, 09:22:51 AM by UnderGod

Got refunded after making some noise Smiley

NothinG

This is the thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=33169.0
Failing to give a refund for over 4 weeks now, around 10BTC lost.
Splatter

Activity: 45

View Profile
March 07, 2012, 08:30:39 PM
Last edit: March 09, 2012, 04:48:46 PM by Splatter

After over 30 days I think its safe to say this person is a scam. Lost more money then I care to admit trying to trade GP for BTC.

Original Newbie Thread here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=62992.msg741656#msg741656

Goes by:

AIM: BitcoinExchange
Twitter: BitcoinXchange
Email: bitcoinexchange@aim.com

Website is
http://www.bitcoinexchange.cc

don't trade with this individual or use the web sight.
Herodes

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 19, 2012, 10:03:57 PM

Hm, I don't have any stake or knowledge about his operation. But if it's a scam site, then it needs to be reported as so, can't it be reported with most several browsers today ?

Splatter

Activity: 45

View Profile
March 21, 2012, 03:00:27 PM

I have reported it to godaddy & filed a complaint per a suggestion in another thread. Short of a moderator locking his thread here on the forum & slapping him with the scammer tag, I'm out of ideas.
Vasco
Donator

Activity: 213

SEIZED by Gunthar

View Profile
March 23, 2012, 05:04:58 AM

Splatter,

Contact me via PM immediately to get your coins. I have no interest in stealing from you, you can see my history on here that I have not stolen from anyone and have no interest in doing so.

We went on hiatus for a couple months and orders still continued to come in, we are issuing refunds for everyone who has sent funds and is requesting them. Please PM me with the details of your transaction so we can get them sorted out.

hoki

Activity: 105

Say BYE to tobacco taxes and bureaucratized trade.

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2012, 12:33:43 PM

I've been defrauded by Bind (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=19418) of 18 BTC.

I sent him the payment on the 30th of March, "buying" a SL account: https://blockchain.info/address/1Gy7iXZHnwp1zGK489oQPBP3RMG5fbL8tt

14 Confirmations. Am looking forward to receiving the login credentials.

Thanks for your patronage. My work computer is downloading the blockchain and going through the transactions now. If its conformed ill send the  credentials soon as I get home as they are on my home computer encrypted to disc.

Yeah right! Embarrassed

Sent numerous PMs for the past 3 days, no response.

BEWARE OF THIS SCAMMER!

http://www.cigs.eu — The Europe's leading discount cigarette shop. Worldwide shipping. Now accepting Bitcoins. Affiliates click here.
Retard
Prime Minister
VIP

Activity: 448
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 08, 2012, 09:46:19 PM

bulanula
keeping overpayment error for advertisement

22,5 BTC
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 »  All
  Print