Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:52:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The reason why bitcoin will never *stay* below 5000$ again. PROVE ME WRONG  (Read 2414 times)
FedorIzmailov

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 10:25:52 AM

not everything is clear to me that the author wrote but I agree with the opinion that bitcoin will no longer cost less than $ 5000. we have six months to wait for us and after that we will all get our profit for the warmth!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
derekeaton

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 10:30:56 AM

I'm sure that the price will not fall exactly below 5k as this can be considered an invisible minimum for bitcoin. Although it seems to me that below 6k will not be and the price on the contrary will only grow until the end of 2018.
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2018, 11:42:05 AM

The market is influential even with a certain percentage of capital because there is no awareness regarding the behaviour of the market. This results in the creation of panic waves which are beneficial for the big whales and institutional investors. We should also consider the factor of the growth of Bitcoin in terms of utility instrument in the coming years. The utility value and actual market price might have some difference but it won't be more than 20 to 30%. As we all know that there is going to be the limited supply in the market but on the other hand there is exponential growth possibility in the user base so the price is not going to remain constant at all.
goodluck0319

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 06:07:18 AM

a large number of coins have never been on exchanges, so the rate has the chance to fall below in the short term
Dr.2x

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 07:04:43 PM

I am very confident that bit coin will come up again. Bitcoin will be able to back as well as last December. I did a research and I believe that it will happen.
painkiller321

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:50:08 PM

In the market of crypto currency price is determined by the supply and demand policy mainly. So here we cannot say any fixed price for any crypto currency. It is possible that bitcoin will be below 5000 and it is also not possible. But from analysis we can predict that price will never go below this.
blackmagic111

Activity: 218

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 09:58:32 PM

Given that this market is so dynamic, it is hard to predict with a hundred percent accuracy and that it will be iron clad. Given the coin recently recovered and then on that very month it took an 11% fall. So, it is still too early to comment on that.
Eurobot

Activity: 54

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 11:16:20 PM

I think that's a positive side of manipulation to be honest, Big investors will be doing anything to keep the market up and running which is why personally, I also think that Bitcoin will never fall below the 5,000$ mark. But, since the market is volatile, anything can happen within a blink of an eye.
gidaahmad

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 11:49:28 PM

The main reason Bitcoin will stay above $ 5k is, the harder it is for Bitcoin to be mined. Because the miners have a big role in the supply of Bitcoin. Especially in 2020, Bitcoin will experience halving and of course the price will touch the new ATH in that year. Thank you for thinking positively.
iotarocket

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 12:24:13 AM

I agree with the posters who believe bitcoin can dip below $5,000, but this is unlikely and highly improbable for it to remain below that level. Institutional money is just starting to flow in and digital currencies are clearly the future of money.
RetiredPlanBTC

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 03:31:43 AM

There is a possibility that bitcoin can fall below $5k. As we all know the fact that crypto currency market is bubble market which can boom at any time, there is a high risk for the crypto coins especially bitcoin which is very much popular nowadays to crush down and face disasters
jeffer8035

Activity: 251
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 03:56:45 AM

the truth is that it is intriguing I suppose that if there are many rich people manipulating the market but for them to buy lower and take more of these movements are very well thought out but there is something they can not dominate and it is the alcove where it is more than 60% bitcoin would have to buy large quantities of alcohol and be trapped this explains what I think is very good what you have to think is those who have these large amounts of banks or government governments or simple millionaires and there is a surprise factor how many there are lost

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
elwiswoodie

Activity: 378
Merit: 16

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 04:15:13 AM

if the price drops to 5k USD, I'm sure the market will be very hot
many people will start to panic selling their assets, and then there will be a lot of bad news starting to viral, but we know that cryptocurrency assets are decentralized, where everyone can freely have a BTC
crazy-pilot

Activity: 861
Merit: 253

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2018, 07:40:05 AM

Current Market cap is 120b $ (actually real market cap much lower than that due to lost btc and so on); that could be 1000 people with 120m$ hidden. Anyone who has approximately that amount of btc would be very able to buy the market would it temporarily drop significantly below 5000$ per btc, due to the very limited (and shrinking) actual supply of bitcoin and availability in the exchanges.

I think what we witnessed in last december will happen again and at a greater extent. Don't ask me when, but that's a given.

Bitcoin has been chosing.
Why? Possibly positioning.

Price won't give a fuck on whether it can be used everyday to buy stuff. Its purpose it for wealthy billionaires to keep part of their wealth inaccessible through offline wallets.
Whether tx take 1 hours to go and cost 10 bucks each.
Whether the nodes get a little bit more or a little bit less centralized.

All that matters is the one reason I stated above.
Everything else is just smoke for sardines.
Hopefully will not have the price lower than this that you pointed out because right now since last few days, bitcoin has lost almost 25% of his price very rapidly. And if the tendency will continue...

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
...The Open..............
...Lending Platform...
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████████▀        ███████
████████▀        ▄█████████
█████████       ▄▀▀██████████
█████████     ▄▀   ▀█████████
██████████  ▄▀      █████████
█████████▀▀       ▄████████
███████        ▄█████████
▀███████▄▄▄▄██████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.SMARTFI..████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
...Join the SmartFi.....
...Token Sale...
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
mikyadel

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

Arabic Translator

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 10:15:23 AM

Yes and no. There are and always be both sides of the (Bit)coin: coin for use and "digital gold". Without it's every day use people will get to the point they can't redeem their "digital gold".
Also, I was also thinking that wealthy people will hide big amounts of money into cold storage and "hodl". But nowadays somebody is selling. Yes, it may be the rich guys that bought one year ago, but they sell instead of buying?! I mean, since the corrections we had this year, they should buying again.

So I think that there may be something wrong in this logic: it doesn't cover the whole truth (and yes, I know, there could be some market manipulation exactly because they're buying and they try to keep the price low while doing that). Still, something seems to be missing...

these "rich people" you referring to are neither buying or selling , they have enough money to manipulate the market for their own good . there's nothing missing and they don't care about the price , they buy from one point and convince people that bearish trend is over and FOMO occur then they sell in massive amounts causing huge drop again and vice versa in bullish market.

The only reason of not dropping price below 5000 usd is that mining won't be profitable.
100% agree on that point , miners play vital role in this game and once they ditch it , crypto market may fall !

MattLeBlanc

Activity: 364
Merit: 37

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 11:09:54 AM

I dont think anyone can prove it wrong. Probably the whole truth but we wont be knowing as pseudo anonymity has given the inaccessibility. The bearish market has to be stopped in order to get things positive.
phieudieu

Activity: 60

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2018, 11:14:00 AM

There are 2 reasons why btc can go to area under 5000 again
 First, according to technical analysis, btc under the big frame must be bottom to be able to return to high
The second is the market is the bad news old investors are gradually moving and new investment is almost no lead to the price to let btc to lure the new investors into the refund. all possible. This is my personal judgment, thanks!  Smiley
chikading2016

Activity: 949
Merit: 48

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 11:19:32 AM

I dont think anyone can prove it wrong. Probably the whole truth but we wont be knowing as pseudo anonymity has given the inaccessibility. The bearish market has to be stopped in order to get things positive.
No one really knows about the factor that affect the price. Maybe the bitcoin now is low volume on the market or it is low volume of investors on the market that is why it's price are dropping and I believe that it will continue dropping if the market will still low volume .

zxrcoin

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2018, 12:37:36 PM

I agree with some portion. And if bitcoin stay long with this market that will fall bad effect on mining and many are loses their interest about mining.
Sponsoredby15

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 06:49:16 PM

It will not go bellow $5000 because of the demand. As you can see it always dump to less than $6000 but it didn't reach below $5000 because many whales are willing to buy it at that cost. Even small traders will buy too at that very low price right now.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: