Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 10:46:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why we will see $50k Bitcoin end of year  (Read 3776 times)
JRMtrader (OP)

Activity: 66
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 11:35:13 AM

The last time the CBOE launched a Bitcoin financial tool, futures, we saw $20k. Recently rising Bitcoin dominance shows people betting on the latest CBOE tool, ETF, being approved.

Bitcoin dominance is heading towards fifty percent by marketcap. What does this mean for the price and how should traders and investors view it? Marketcap is by far not the best metric to read dominance, but that doesn’t mean it can’t add value to your trading.

Latest Podcast Episode Discussing More Details

https://soundcloud.com/buy-or-sell-what-the-hell/does-bitcoin-dominance-matter-to-traders-35

There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
monster2

Activity: 448
Merit: 5

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 11:40:55 AM

50k $ is too high before the end of this year so far to reach the price of a bitcoin because if this happens, many people will now hold bitcoin and earn big money.

INVECH - SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE - INVECH (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5052844.0)
gabbello

Activity: 116
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 12:28:49 PM

The current scenario is really downward so no one is accepting the 50k USD in end of the year.
May be some unexpectable positive news are comes in future it will reach 50k USD. But surely it is impossible in this year.

seramania

Activity: 827
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 12:35:34 PM

even though it's not predictable and reaching $ 50k will be very difficult, but I'm sure if the price of bitcoin will definitely grow high and can happen. I am sure that this can be the future of bitcoin to grow higher.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
Reid

Activity: 2870
Merit: 642

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 12:41:12 PM

It cannot even hit the 20k point again.
Why see a larger price than that? Is it really that big of a fluctuation that it can jump way high than our expectations?

I am not that optimistic about this prices and they are too much.
My shy prediction will be only back at 20k. I would rather stay with that to avoid causing mayhem.
berrygood

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2018, 01:16:23 PM

$50k at the end of this year? I think it is simply impossible and by making such predictions you just prove yourself wrong, when seeing such headlines I even don't read them.

nicster551

Activity: 896
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 02:14:33 PM

The last time the CBOE launched a Bitcoin financial tool, futures, we saw $20k. Recently rising Bitcoin dominance shows people betting on the latest CBOE tool, ETF, being approved.

Bitcoin dominance is heading towards fifty percent by marketcap. What does this mean for the price and how should traders and investors view it? Marketcap is by far not the best metric to read dominance, but that doesn’t mean it can’t add value to your trading.

https://soundcloud.com/buy-or-sell-what-the-hell/does-bitcoin-dominance-matter-to-traders-35

More and more people really expect it to happen but for now I think Bitcoin is at its rest zone and would really be like a volcano to erupt any day now and would make people panic and will start buying in FOMO again.
Yunbalo

Activity: 191

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 02:24:01 PM

I never believed the market would rise so high and BTC could not rise as high as the price you have predicted is 50000...
rapsa2018

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 02:40:16 PM

I think it can happen in bitcoin just before the new year passes because many people really are. ag aason sq outcome of bitcoin today year.
Cassidyblaze55

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 08:29:48 PM

No one can accurately predict the price of bitcoin but it has the capacity to get to that level
cryptoking1981

Activity: 47
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 09:13:48 PM

If you look at BTC in Jan 2017 it was $1000

it increased by 2000% 20 times gain.

BTC would ONLY need to increase 700% 7 times gain to hit $50,000 or ($49,000) at current prices.

My opinion, it is very unlikely.  The ETF WILL get rejected!! and their will be a move down to $4/5k

phucngungoc

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 10:16:47 PM

I believe that is not going to happen, you can see that bitcoin prices are constantly adjusting and falling sharply since the bitcoin price hit $ 19800. The market is bearish in the long term, so I believe that bitcoin prices will fall sharply until the end of 2018.

So bitcoin prices will not reach $ 50,000 with a market capitalization of only $ 250 billion.
DianaZher3

Activity: 116

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 10:44:02 PM

I would very much like to believe it, but at the moment nothing indicates a sharp rise in the price of Bitcoin. Perhaps we will see such a price increase, but it will be necessary to wait a little more.
EXtremeAEX

Activity: 798
Merit: 503

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 11:32:53 PM

I would not so blindly believe everything that they write and say. Unfortunately we, ordinary traders, can't affect the price of bitcoins in any way. We don't have enough money for this. But there are those who can easily do it. The price will be exactly what they want. I would like that the price would reach $ 50k by the end of the year, but it's probably just a dream. I think it is impossible that there would be such a price. The market has still not recovered after December 2017, and there was a price jump only up to $ 20k. Can you imagine what will happen with market after the jump to $ 50k? I think that this is not beneficial to anyone. Soon see how 2018 will end ...

███████
                      ████    ████
                      ███       ███
                      ███       ███
                       ████   ███
                         ███████

██████████████                ██████████████
     ███████████████████         ████████████████████
   ███████████████████████████████████████████████████
 ████████████    ██████████████████████████    █████████
███████████                                     ███████                                 
   █████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ███████████████              ███████████

██████████████                ██████████████
     ███████████████████         ████████████████████
   ███████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████                                     ███████                                 
   █████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ███████████████              ███████████
AUDITCHAIN
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

READ OUR WHITEPAPER
YouTubeRedditLinkedInInstagramMedium
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
logan16j

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 11:35:49 PM

I believe that bitcoin prices will probably continue to fall sharply and possibly fall back to $ 4,000 by the end of 2018, you may find that the market is bearish in the long term and it is difficult to recover, Therefore, it is very difficult to successfully trade at this time, so I believe you have to plan ahead of time and always observe the bitcoin price.
carter34

Activity: 1302
Merit: 25

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 12:00:02 AM
Last edit: September 20, 2018, 05:48:11 PM by carter34

The current scenario is really downward so no one is accepting the 50k USD in end of the year.
May be some unexpectable positive news are comes in future it will reach 50k USD. But surely it is impossible in this year.

Although $50k seem to be on the high side but no body is entitled to predict price because we saw the growth of last year. However that move, I strongly doubt that to happen, market have not been up at all to speculate that.
goldkingcoiner
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1652

Verified Bitcoin Hodler

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2018, 12:55:37 AM

I would even go as far as 80k. Bitcoin is preparing for liftoff and right now is the last shake of insecurity.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
bungphe

Activity: 45

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 01:30:05 AM

Anything can happen in crypto. Maybe not quite $50k, but I certainly can see around $20k again next year, not 2018. No one can guarantee how much it will rise. It may not rise so much this year. The chance may be next year. FOMO is an amazing thing.
herurist

Activity: 1680
Merit: 259

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 01:55:37 AM

I don't see $ 50k, already use my technical strategy ( MACD, MA ) and the price too high for me. Everything is possible and I hope bitcoin get more higher value than $ 50k, I have bad asset situation right now. I keep try to hold until end of the year but if still running until February 2019, cut loss will become my choice.

██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
Ronaldcoin2017

Activity: 1148
Merit: 300

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 03:56:59 AM

I don't see $ 50k, already use my technical strategy ( MACD, MA ) and the price too high for me. Everything is possible and I hope bitcoin get more higher value than $ 50k, I have bad asset situation right now. I keep try to hold until end of the year but if still running until February 2019, cut loss will become my choice.
I Ithinknot is all depend upon the volume of investors on the crypto field. If people are buying bitcoin in the next few months maybe the price will rise up high but I think itvwill not reach 50k USD that was really amazing price i am not ambitious I will be happy if bitcoin will reach 30k USD at the end of 2018.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: