Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:35:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why we will see $50k Bitcoin end of year  (Read 3776 times)
richcorner100

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

https://exip.live/

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 04:04:00 AM

This is can be possible  and easy for BTC to going up to 650% in less than 5 month if that Bitcoin ETF approved by SEC. If that approved many big investor will come and put their money in to Bitcoin and others crypto. If Bitcoin ETF does not approved, BTC will also going up to the $50k but need longer times.

EXIP PROJECT
A Decentralized Domain & Top-level domain service where your domain and TLD identified by a NFT
────────  Whitepaper ⬝  Twitter ⬝  Telegram⬝   Facebook ⬝  Medium    ─────── 
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nealdlover

Activity: 345
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 04:07:15 AM

I predict the end of 2018 will be a tragedy for bitcoin. There will be no pumping in the future anymore. because that is the whale's strategy to attract traders, they will never be good for traders to become rich. It is all a conspiracy and everyone should be careful and thorough before investing.
sherwinsamsung

Activity: 201
Merit: 1

GPTCash Weekly Airdrop: https://discord.gg/cujJP4k

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 06:06:41 AM

I think 50k is quite far from the target I have in mind.  2017 is on a correction year, and gov't interventions has keeping the whole cryptocurrency at low price.  but I think the day will come where gov't will finally accept cryptocurrency and that will be the start of the biggest bull run.  if we don't see bitcoin having upward trend this year, then 2019 might push bitcoin price upwards.

▂▆●● SynchrotronCoin.com - Payment solution - Airdrops live NOW!●●▆▂
Azima85

Activity: 97
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 06:07:25 AM

I think the ETF decision thing will drag until Q1 2019, it turns out they can keep postponing the decision until Feb., 2019. If ETF is accepted we could see $50k Bitcoin then.  Wink
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 06:11:04 AM

Anything is possible in this crazy crypto market. Once the whales have all had their fill and they start digesting they are going to want to pump everything up to make huge profits, although this year its been mainly the shorters that have been benefitting the most and those playing the Bitcoin Futures markets. Personally, I think we are walking on dangerous ground relying on one EFT approval to get us to pump again. If the EFT doesn't get approved well back to 5k USD a Bitcoin we go, not 50k USD. That is a given and the market will end up very bearish for a long time to come and alts will plummet down even further. If we get passed 12k USD  Bitcoin I will be happy for this year of really bad bearish action.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
OrangeII

Activity: 2072
Merit: 503

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 06:49:05 AM

I think the ETF decision thing will drag until Q1 2019, it turns out they can keep postponing the decision until Feb., 2019. If ETF is accepted we could see $50k Bitcoin then.  Wink
well, we can speculate as high as possible about the price of bitcoin, but don't be disappointed with the results later, even when ETFs have received bitcoin, that won't guarantee the price of bitcoin reaches the price of $ 50k for this year.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

futureofeth

Activity: 686

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 06:55:08 AM

Everything is in prediction we don't know how much the price of Bitcoin will increase but many big analysts are predicting the price of Bitcoin will reach to $50k. Even i don't think so soon it will reach $50K and it will take another 5 years to reach that value because the supply of Bitcoin is very low and demand of usages kept increasing.
Claudyah

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 07:02:57 AM

The hard thing I believe will be a price increase of up to $ 50k at the end of the year, there are many people who predict it and they are very optimistic. yes, I am sure that bitcoin will be bullish but definitely in a long time
Aion2n

Activity: 700
Merit: 503

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 08:08:05 PM

Wow, stop! This is too high a price for bitcoin at this stage. We are still in the downtrend. People are already tired of this, they are frightened, many sell their coins several times cheaper than purchases. Of course, after a while the price will recover and begin to grow, but not to $ 50k this year. I think that most are not ready to buy bitcoin at this price. I expect 15k $ by the end of the year. Time will tell who of us is right ...
phucngungoc

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 08:13:14 PM

The last time the CBOE launched a Bitcoin financial tool, futures, we saw $20k. Recently rising Bitcoin dominance shows people betting on the latest CBOE tool, ETF, being approved.

Bitcoin dominance is heading towards fifty percent by marketcap. What does this mean for the price and how should traders and investors view it? Marketcap is by far not the best metric to read dominance, but that doesn’t mean it can’t add value to your trading.

Latest Podcast Episode Discussing More Details

https://soundcloud.com/buy-or-sell-what-the-hell/does-bitcoin-dominance-matter-to-traders-35

I believe that is unlikely, you can see that the market is constantly falling and there are no signs of recovery, and my technical analysis shows that the bitcoin price will still be possible. We continue to fall sharply from now until the end of 2018. That's why I believe you should not invest long-term in the market at this time.
emberbekas
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 08:37:02 PM

The hard thing I believe will be a price increase of up to $ 50k at the end of the year, there are many people who predict it and they are very optimistic. yes, I am sure that bitcoin will be bullish but definitely in a long time

Me too have the same thought as yours. Bitcoin will rise again in the future but to hit $50k by the end of this year looks impossible for me. Although anything is possible to happen, but the current conditions don't give us the sign that bitcoin will rise up to that number.

QuadeBarrier

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 08:44:42 PM

We will not see 50k Bitcoin this year. The people who wanted to buy due to FOMO late last year bought in, most taking a huge hit, and those who didn't buy in did not do so because they thing crypto is fake money. The people who bought in late last year and did not cut their losses, will also most likely dump once they get even or get a little profit.
srcnckr

Activity: 244

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 08:44:50 PM

Wow, stop! This is too high a price for bitcoin at this stage. We are still in the downtrend. People are already tired of this, they are frightened, many sell their coins several times cheaper than purchases. Of course, after a while the price will recover and begin to grow, but not to $ 50k this year. I think that most are not ready to buy bitcoin at this price. I expect 15k $ by the end of the year. Time will tell who of us is right ...
The market for cryptocurrency is falling sharply as investors have no confidence in this market. Future recovery is possible, but I think that for Bitcoin to reach $ 50k, the market capitalization of the cryptocurrency market should be ten times higher now.

► EzyStayz ◄ ♦ A Global Holiday Rental Platform Powered by Crypto ♦ ► EzyStayz ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Facebook|Telegram|Instagram|Youtube
logan16j

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 08:57:36 PM

The last time the CBOE launched a Bitcoin financial tool, futures, we saw $20k. Recently rising Bitcoin dominance shows people betting on the latest CBOE tool, ETF, being approved.

Bitcoin dominance is heading towards fifty percent by marketcap. What does this mean for the price and how should traders and investors view it? Marketcap is by far not the best metric to read dominance, but that doesn’t mean it can’t add value to your trading.

https://soundcloud.com/buy-or-sell-what-the-hell/does-bitcoin-dominance-matter-to-traders-35

You can see that at the moment the price of bitcoin is constantly decreasing and it is hard to predict that the market is in a bear market in the long run so I believe that bitcoin price will be very difficult to recover and will continue. sharply decrease in the coming time. All my technical analysis suggests that bitcoin prices may fall to $ 4,000 by the end of 2018.
tatum506

Activity: 311

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 10:09:41 PM

I do not see that and I do not think that can happen, you can see that the market is volatile and difficult to predict, so to be able to trade successfully at this time Very difficult, bitcoin prices will likely continue to decline sharply at any time. According to my analysis, bitcoin prices will likely continue to fall sharply in the coming years and it will be difficult to recover in 2018.
minime0105

Activity: 1246
Merit: 534

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 10:13:36 PM

$50k at the end of this year? I think it is simply impossible and by making such predictions you just prove yourself wrong, when seeing such headlines I even don't read them.

I agree. Bitcoin price will go up for sure at the end of the year, but by no means I agree to 50k because I believe the time is just too short for such a drastic rise to occur given the current market situation.
portalufonet

Activity: 226

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 10:26:45 PM

You can see that at the moment the price of bitcoin is constantly decreasing and it is hard to predict that the market is in a bear market in the long run so I believe that bitcoin price will be very difficult to recover and will continue. sharply decrease in the coming time. All my technical analysis suggests that bitcoin prices may fall to $ 4,000 by the end of 2018.
In this market, anything can happen, but to be worth $ 50000 this year is too difficult for Bitcoin and I think it will not be possible. The market is in a difficult period so investors need to have their own strategy to be able to break through this stage.
TomArayaSlaya

Activity: 812

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2018, 10:33:46 PM

This is really outrageous man i means seriously 50k is way to much and is looks like that will take too much time to reach like 5 years to come i mean we are at 7k right now not 20k or something

htconem7

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 10:51:58 PM

I believe this is unlikely to happen, you can see that the market is constantly changing and that bitcoin prices can drop sharply at any time, so I believe that at this point you Only short-term investment should be able to minimize the risk. I believe the market will continue to cycle until the end of 2018, and bitcoin prices may fall to $ 2000.
r1a2y3m4

Activity: 504
Merit: 127

Match365> be a part of 150BTC inviting bonus

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 11:00:39 PM

ETF IS THE KEY. i mean look at gold. Bitcoin almost following the growth of gold but it's so mucb higher than gold. And when the etf for it was approved,  the growth of gold became crazy. It might happen to btc.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: