Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:47:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why we will see $50k Bitcoin end of year  (Read 3776 times)
okorocrypto

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 06:00:02 AM

Personally I don't share that believe of $50k by end of year because there are a lot of price manipulation going on. Yes Bitcoin dominance is on the ris, from about 37% few months ago to nearly 50% now but this has done little to make the price go high as expected. So we can continue dreaming about the bulls run and allow time to justify.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
okorocrypto

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 06:02:43 AM

I think we will on that next 3-5 years but for now we will be not expecting on that since bullish run of bitcoin will start on November and will hit only $15,000.
How certain are you that bullish run will start by November? What tools or parameters did you use in knowing that? Are you presuming from previous experience and forgetting that it is a different ball game now? The future remains uncertain to me and I will appreciate if you can explain how you were able to know what the future holds for Bitcoin
hurriebra49

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 07:34:22 AM

Actually Bitcoin is the best digital currency in this Era, The second thing is bitcoin going to list on the top one exchange of the world that decision is still pending and it will be announced in favor of bitcoin at the end of the year, So these are the reasons are will improve the price and demand of bitcoin at the end of the year. 
enawati

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

https://adonx.one

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 07:43:01 AM

This prediction will not guarantee because the price of Bitcoin in this year will be according to news of Bitcoin ETF. If that approved will be possible the price going to 5 to 10 times in 3 month. If that denied, price of BTC still possible to go to $50K in next year because will be any others good news coming, like lighting network.

monster2

Activity: 448
Merit: 5

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 07:57:53 AM

Many prediction about bitcoin I think the market will decide what will be the price on the future but most of the investors will be discounted.

INVECH - SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE - INVECH (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5052844.0)
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 08:45:04 AM

Actually we are heading towards $5K now because of these kind of speculations,so stop predicting the prices and keep concentrating on the longer term goals,maybe one day the price will hit $50K but it is not going to happen in the year 2018.
We are not heading towards the $5000 value. Who said that? We will rise again as the market in the phase of recovery and this will help Bitcoin grow further. A fall below $6000 was not possible in June and it is not possible even now. When it fell below June, it recovered in few hours afterwards and same happened twice thus giving a message to its reluctance to fall below the given price. I hope we will have a price as high as $20000 in December.

Many prediction about bitcoin I think the market will decide what will be the price on the future but most of the investors will be discounted.
Market is nothing but investors and traders as markets/exchanges cannot decide anything on their own. When more people will be believing into big things to happen in coming days then we may have prices even better than $50k too. That is the power of market and it is basically from investors and traders.
javierromero69follaculos

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 09:06:07 AM

It is too much for the year and it is clearly not happening.
Grimjule

Activity: 80
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 09:29:16 AM

because usually bitcoin will rise again at the end of the year, maybe because the best year for investors is the end of the year.
Most of the people are expecting that, but still it is not sure that either bitcoin price will reach to 50k or not. People only work on expectation and still they have good expectation about bitcoin price and therefore they are thinking that bitcoin price will hopefully reach to 50k.
millensharon8

Activity: 378
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 09:34:40 AM

I think we will on that next 3-5 years but for now we will be not expecting on that since bullish run of bitcoin will start on November and will hit only $15,000.
Who really knows what the future holds? Never say never and let the future just take its course. Sure, it may look very bleak to even see $50k by the end of the year, considering we are still in a bear market and the honest truth is that we are not done yet with the bottom. For what it is worth, we would be lucky if we even manage to test the previous ATH at the end of this year and before we may even start seeing any possibilities of new ATH, it would be sometimes next year, but the fact remains that the market is always full of surprises and things may just take different shape entirely.

richminded

Activity: 798
Merit: 268

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 09:45:33 AM

This prediction will not guarantee because the price of Bitcoin in this year will be according to news of Bitcoin ETF. If that approved will be possible the price going to 5 to 10 times in 3 month. If that denied, price of BTC still possible to go to $50K in next year because will be any others good news coming, like lighting network.
Of course there is no guaranteed prediction, we only hope to see bitcoin hitting that price but in reality its really hard to achieve. So many people still believe that the SEC decision will be on favor to us and ETF will be approved. We have nothing to worry about bitcoin because this is a giant coin that can go higher in the long run we just need to be patient today as the current market continues to go sideways pump and dump but I believe 2019 will be a bouncing year of almost all coins.

It is too much for the year and it is clearly not happening.
Who knows? This is just a prediction or speculation don't expect this to happen or what.
If you believe on bitcoin, you will make a good prediction for sure. Smiley
Sasha Grey

Activity: 672

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 03:44:43 PM

With a market like this that is certainly difficult to reach $ 50k, I agree that the year-end price that is most likely to be achieved is $ 15,000 and this certainly starts in August that can reach $ 8,000 last October $ 10,000.
Premooooo

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 03:54:56 PM

The bitcoin trend is only right now but I think it's hard to hit that much price on a single coin just because many people can not afford to buy one bitcoin when that bitcoin is so high that it will end this year .
geminiboy

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

https://ammut.network/

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 04:45:25 PM

yes, I agree with you, whatever the decision of ETF for bitcoin will all be better, bitcoin will move freely again as before without any obstacles

MMnoob

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 04:57:24 PM

in my opinion it is customary and will become a bitcoin trading law will rise at the end of the year, for the future it will be the same.
ExtremeFacials.com

Activity: 190

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 05:48:48 PM

The last time the CBOE launched a Bitcoin financial tool, futures, we saw $20k. Recently rising Bitcoin dominance shows people betting on the latest CBOE tool, ETF, being approved.

Bitcoin dominance is heading towards fifty percent by marketcap. What does this mean for the price and how should traders and investors view it? Marketcap is by far not the best metric to read dominance, but that doesn’t mean it can’t add value to your trading.

Latest Podcast Episode Discussing More Details

https://soundcloud.com/buy-or-sell-what-the-hell/does-bitcoin-dominance-matter-to-traders-35

I have read many predictions like that all around this for room but most of the Times there are not supported by any specific statistics or specific analyses, so I am really thankful to you that you are using some proof for your opinion.
Neurzway

Activity: 80

btc : 3Jp5nAY7S7dKg1hJ7jeZJdAQ9VWszVPBBX

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 07:45:43 PM

100k by 2020
logan16j

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 08:40:07 PM

100k by 2020
I do not think that can happen, you can see that the bitcoin price after reaching the $ 20000 mark has been steadily decreasing, the market is in the cycle of detention in the long term, so I believe It is impossible to recover the card. It will take many years for the market to recover just like gold in previous years.
worldofcoins

Activity: 1848
Merit: 418

Need a campaign manager? | Telegram:@worldofcoinss

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2018, 09:40:03 PM

I also agree with you. In essence, it would be great to have BTC at such a high mark but in reality I think we're in a little too early stage for that to happen and realistically we can hope to see it somewhere near the 10k hopefully by early next year.
kwarktaart

Activity: 50

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 10:26:31 PM

end of which year though, surely not this one anymore  Wink
10k is good the way we ware going..
ivankoh

Activity: 1428
Merit: 120

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 10:46:30 PM

100k by 2020
I do not think that can happen, you can see that the bitcoin price after reaching the $ 20000 mark has been steadily decreasing, the market is in the cycle of detention in the long term, so I believe It is impossible to recover the card. It will take many years for the market to recover just like gold in previous years.
This is a statement I have seen in the past. Although according to the market psychology it is true but I think that because the cryptocurrency market is so small it is very volatile and the opportunity to thrive is also great. I am very confident in the future of this market so I think cryptocurrency is still a very good opportunity for investors.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: