Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 09:31:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why we will see $50k Bitcoin end of year  (Read 3776 times)
Aschcraw

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 09:46:30 AM

this year Bitcoin price will go near 18k $
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3514
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 01:28:42 PM

I love these kinds of topics and posts. These are the topics that tells me the price will be going up soon. First you get the pump topics like this, prices go up and than people say oh bitcoin will be $100k and whatever, than the price goes down and people say prices will be like $2k soon, than you see these again and it goes up again on and on and on in a circle, you can literally check the topics here and assume what the price will be very easily. However, I don't think bitcoin can be $50k until the end of this year, is it impossible ? no. Is it probably ? also no. It would require a lot of good news and a great deal of people to come back after that horrible $10k drop in price.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
lisasteca

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 01:41:04 PM

who guarantees that the bitcoin will reach this price? it could even fall below $ 3,000.....never trust the  prediction of future price.
Fantastickarl

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 05:32:50 PM

Their is possibility that bitcoin can get to 50k$ dollars at the end of the year. But their is no one that can possibly predict wether the price would get to 50k or not but what I know is that, bitcoin can get to 50k USD this year as well judging from how the volatility of bitcoin is.
LuciferEveningStar

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 08:12:40 PM

I think the price of Bitcoin will rise before the end of the year, but I don't think its price may rise to $50K, because I don't see where the source of funding can make it rise so much.

It will obviously rise because people will start to invest again so you can expect for higher profit in the near future.
ipbitrung01

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 09:10:57 PM

The last time the CBOE launched a Bitcoin financial tool, futures, we saw $20k. Recently rising Bitcoin dominance shows people betting on the latest CBOE tool, ETF, being approved.

Bitcoin dominance is heading towards fifty percent by marketcap. What does this mean for the price and how should traders and investors view it? Marketcap is by far not the best metric to read dominance, but that doesn’t mean it can’t add value to your trading.

Latest Podcast Episode Discussing More Details

https://soundcloud.com/buy-or-sell-what-the-hell/does-bitcoin-dominance-matter-to-traders-35

You can see that with the current market situation, the bitcoin price will be very difficult and almost impossible to reach the threshold of $ 50k, you can see that the market at the moment is gradually falling into crisis. bitcoin and altcoin prices are constantly decreasing. So I believe that at this point you should only invest in short bitcoin.
rose8963

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 09:29:39 PM

The last time the CBOE launched a Bitcoin financial tool, futures, we saw $20k. Recently rising Bitcoin dominance shows people betting on the latest CBOE tool, ETF, being approved.

Bitcoin dominance is heading towards fifty percent by marketcap. What does this mean for the price and how should traders and investors view it? Marketcap is by far not the best metric to read dominance, but that doesn’t mean it can’t add value to your trading.

https://soundcloud.com/buy-or-sell-what-the-hell/does-bitcoin-dominance-matter-to-traders-35

I believe that with current developments in the crypto market, bitcoin prices will probably continue to fall sharply, you may find that the market is fluctuating continuously and it is hard to predict, bitcoin prices are ongoing. The market is very difficult to recover in 2018 and will continue to fall further.
mudasarali43

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 10:12:36 PM

Because Bitcoin will get too much success in this difference of time and make the increment in price as it was done before last year, The expert's point of view some major announcements will increase the Bitcoin price in coming days.
West0813

Activity: 504

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 10:31:08 PM

Too much prediction. That is too high for this year. Bitcoin will need long time before it will hit $50,000. Bitcoin is having a hard time year. But i still believe that it will recover again.

stobox
DIGITAL ASSETS ECOSYSTEM
───────  Website ⬝  WhitepaperTwitterFacebookTelegramLinkedin   ───────
Fenixsfeather

Activity: 210
Merit: 14

The revolutionary Export system/One-click Export

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2018, 10:54:10 PM

Wow! I think 50k is too high for this year. Course have already bounced from the bottom and I wonder that it is not fall again. Rising goes up slowly and do you really think it can get 50k?

iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 11:07:47 PM

Because Bitcoin will get too much success in this difference of time and make the increment in price as it was done before last year, The expert's point of view some major announcements will increase the Bitcoin price in coming days.
several factors and components that influence the movement of bitcoin prices in reality. the feeling of optimism can be seen from the graph of the development of bitcoin that is experiencing positive changes. bitcoin prices always show wonders so for me bitcoin will not be predictable. everything that is impossible then can become a reality. bitcoin will still be like that if there is no legal regulation regulated by the government.
ShitTL

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 07:07:03 AM

Co-founder Reddit predicts Bitcoin will cost $ 20,000 and Ethereum will cost $ 1,500 by the end of the year. More and more people are choosing BTC as a replacement for fiat as a valuable asset when we see currency fluctuations and other uncertainties. Do you believe in predictions? I completely believe
Dreamace7

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

: ”Decentralized Digital Billboards”

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 07:13:51 AM

Bitcoin would almost definitely not get as high as $50k in 2018 (I say almost, cause there is no certainty in crypto).
With the current shape, you can expect bitcoin to drop even further in the coming weeks.
Till we hit a support then we can have some organic growth.

https://bidooh.io/ ▸▸  Decentralized Digital Billboards
Backed by OKEx & Director of Manchester United    ●●
speedy1987

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 08:13:15 AM

No buddy $50000 Is very high and hard to achieve within this year. This may take some more time. Probably we could expect next year end. My prediction about Bitcoin price almost $20000 to $25000.
giacatluong

Activity: 395

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 08:51:14 AM

To me, Bitcoin's $ 50k increase is a good thing for Bitcoin investors and investors later this year. When it reaches its peak, I hope Bitcoin will just roll around with that number.
trickyriky

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 08:21:19 PM

It is better no to dream high knowing that isn't possible to happen cause it only give depression once failed. I'm not in negative side but for me Ain't the right for crypto thid year.  But I'm just satisfied of what it shown to us now nor to like high prices that could only lead from losing big. 

I will also try to remain a realist. I guess the price of BTC will not hit 50K this year. I remember that in December 2017 everybody expected the growth of Bitcoin, and no one could guess that it would fall.
beverly788113

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 09:28:22 PM

The market is showing signs of improvement. You can see that the price of altcoin in the past few days is soaring, the market is constantly fluctuating and now you can see that despite the price of altcoin is rising very strongly but market capitalization does not increase, what This shows that capitalization is being poured from bitcoin to altcoin. So I think bitcoin prices will continue to fall for a long time.
pant-79

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 09:38:18 PM

We will not see bitcoin at $ 50,000 by the end of this year. This figure is too exaggerated. For today, I don't see any serious reasons for such a price. Even if we consider that the decision of the ETF bitcoin commission will be positive, then such a price is still too unreasonably high.
Bubblestonemax

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 12:55:34 PM

Their is a bit more possibility that we can see bitcoin in the 50k mark but I do not think it might be possible this year. Bitcoin can get to 30k if the ETF is approved and this can spike the price of bitcoin and make it grow well.
fastrabbit

Activity: 216
Merit: 16

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 01:33:53 PM

From where I am sitting, what cryptos need more than anything else is an effort to stop being so much "theoretical money" and a little more "something you can go down to the corner and buy a magazine and a coffee with." Get "real" people at street level involved, not just a bunch of blockchainiacs.
my prediction, since the start of the year, has always been $40k. News and improvements in the crypto world will make the speculation come back and a lot of FOMO with it, leading the prices to skyrocket just like they did on the end of last year.of course $50k and much more will eventually be reached.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: