Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 12:39:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How much did you earn from Bounty/Airdrops?  (Read 1593 times)
Crptolover (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 12:02:50 PM

I have been attending airdrops for a long time. I have also been attending to the bounties but not really committed. Actually I am still suspicious if I will get enough coins from bounties.

How much did you earn from bounties (coins that are already on exchanges, not in ICO state)
I read people spending 8-9 hours a day for these bounties. I am not currently working so I also have time for that...
Is it really worth it?

And for the earnings, if you guys write down how much you earned from which type of bounty campaign that would also be a really valuable information.
I think there are lots of people asking these questions too...

PS: If you guys write down your earning with the amount of followers you have ex: FB earning (4000 followers), that would be more than perfect!
Levin23

Activity: 101
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 06:39:10 PM

I have already received quite a lot of money from Airdrop, but I have not made money from Bounty, because at this time I just followed it and the Bounty program is not finished yet.
feelingfroggy

Activity: 220
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 06:45:53 PM

Not as much as I would like to.  Its becoming more and more flooded with people which I assume are from poorer countries and able to do bounties and be happy to receive 5 bucks for months of work.  Where I'm located the money being made is not even enough to buy a dinner.  Much more profitable to beg on the streets. 

MyCryptoBank.io  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――
nick_2017

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 06:53:05 PM

To tell the truth in 2017 I got more than 10 000$. But today we can't get enough money with bounty because a lot of companies pay a small amount of coins(

Anarchist

Activity: 531
Merit: 258

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 07:07:34 PM

There are a dozen topics already with the same question. Hust use the search feature
tonywangg

Activity: 106

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 07:09:21 PM

I have 3k followers on twitter.  Over the last 6 months about 95% of my work has been done for non paying scams or coins with no value.  WEhen I do get paid its usually between 1-5 dollars per bounty.  I had a huge payday of 48 bucks once.  Not very lucrative if you ask me. 
rezveekhan

Activity: 107

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 07:15:51 PM

Honesty I have already received quite a lot of money from airdrop and bounty. I got more than $900 and I'm so happy for it. This is a big amount for me.
007_cryptoone

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 07:17:53 PM

If you have a lot of time and you want to spend it with benefit for yourself and other people, then I advise you to come here and learn about the prospective project.  P2PS
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3267287
https://www.p2psf.org
mmacool

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 07:18:41 PM

Earlier it was possible to earn money. Now so much is no longer paid as in 2016, 2017. But there is a possibility that if you get now with a bounty and hold the hold. That is possible and there will be good amounts. And you can not get your tokens in a month, you'll have to pay from half a year and more, rarely less.
crampus

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 07:21:18 PM

8-9 hours. Is it a very long time you are staggering, or do you have a lot of campaigns? If so then now there are not so many good projects that would participate in them.
Sarobeat

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 07:24:23 PM

I almost do not participate in airdrops, too much scam has divorced, and I do not want to help scammers. With the bounty  companies - so far only one paid, about $ 160, there was also a company that paid weekly, so it turned out about $ 200 and it's not the limit!
However, when I started, I was registered in 20 companies. After 2 months, I already began to understand that more than half of these companies are not worth the time - now I'm trying to carefully choose where to participate and where not.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Supec77

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 07:39:09 PM

A lot about the market, especially bounty, as it is the beginning of the Cryptocurrency market, it begins with the movement of ISO, and so on,and in the process you start to see very well and understand the whole market,and its ambitions and aspirations, sunsets and flourishes Projects,and other things
cryptodreem

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 06:56:12 PM

Through airdrop I already earn a lot of money. I also earn money from bounty program. I am so happy to see that the bounty program is not finished yet.
HeartDesire888

Activity: 63

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:29:41 PM

Generally the rewards are huge from the bounty and the airdrops. It is hard to put a number on it, but they are generous. Some hunters have even gave their reviews here too.
danceinthedunes

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:33:25 PM

for the airdrops I haven't received much, and I've made a few bounties but I'm already seeing benefits, I think the trick is to make other types of bounties because the signatures are crowded with people and it's hard to earn something having to share with so many people, so if you're going to make bounties have to be the translation campaign or content creation that are paying well for now
ShareAccepted

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Victorieum Digital Wallet Revolution

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:36:38 PM

Not as much as I would like to.  Its becoming more and more flooded with people which I assume are from poorer countries and able to do bounties and be happy to receive 5 bucks for months of work.  Where I'm located the money being made is not even enough to buy a dinner.  Much more profitable to beg on the streets. 

Bounty as it is now has a lot of turking, that is , human working and little of asset staking except if you have a legendary account or similar. Normally, that means that cheap labor will be attracted.

ththththww

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:37:16 PM

Generally the rewards are huge from the bounty and the airdrops. It is hard to put a number on it, but they are generous. Some hunters have even gave their reviews here too.

I am pretty sure there could be some nice numbers in here.
Dvibes

Activity: 51

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:44:36 PM

I think relatively most bounty offer more than airdrop unless you are doing multiple acct which is not fair. Personally i have not earned much from bounty because i didnt have time to dedicate

But yes if you have time to commit , i think you will find some interesting bounty that will reward your effort handsomely.

goodluck in your journey!
Jack_Dan

Activity: 30

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:48:00 PM

I am pretty sure there could be some nice numbers in here.

no shit.
joined many airdrop but they gave me nothing,most of them.
so in conclusion it's not worth joining every airdrops out there.
lately i saw some project offer us $5~$10 airdrop,every project have different perspective regarding this.
Pecunia non olet

Activity: 882
Merit: 102

PayAccept - Worldwide payments accepted in seconds

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:53:53 PM

I am doing bounty campaigns managed by Sandra Evans and I have to say that her campaigns are really cool and well paying. So I will continue to participate in her campaigns.
And I can´t say you how much exactly because I am holder and not seller for quick profit Wink.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: