Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 04:26:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How much did you earn from Bounty/Airdrops?  (Read 1593 times)
Emilyearl

Activity: 700
Merit: 105

APESWAP

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 09:04:33 PM

The earnings in bounty and airdrop is a good sum that can earn anyone a living if and if only one is lucky enough to find projects that reach their hardcap and also pay the bounty hunters at the end of the day. Some projects don't pay even after reaching their cap. I have made some good money here too hoping to make more.
Bencus

Activity: 265
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 09:10:49 PM

Not much so far. All of the airdrops payed out, thats $50.
Translation bounties and signature bounties - they were postponed, all of them. WITH 5 MONTHS.
Therefore no earnings for me just yet. But they yield a nice pay, I just need to be patient.
Natium

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

The Protocol for the Audience Economy

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 09:12:37 PM

I participate in the bounty and earn a little because I just started but I really like and I understand that I can more  Roll Eyes

South Park

Activity: 2926
Merit: 798

I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 09:14:10 PM

I have been attending airdrops for a long time. I have also been attending to the bounties but not really committed. Actually I am still suspicious if I will get enough coins from bounties.

How much did you earn from bounties (coins that are already on exchanges, not in ICO state)
I read people spending 8-9 hours a day for these bounties. I am not currently working so I also have time for that...
Is it really worth it?

And for the earnings, if you guys write down how much you earned from which type of bounty campaign that would also be a really valuable information.
I think there are lots of people asking these questions too...

PS: If you guys write down your earning with the amount of followers you have ex: FB earning (4000 followers), that would be more than perfect!
It is very difficult that someone is going to give to you the precise data that you are looking for, besides the information will depend on the circumstances, if a person is unlucky and selected a bad project it is likely that person did not earned anything but if he was lucky he could have earned a huge amount of money out of it, so even if you received the data you cannot draw conclusions from it.
BabatundeM

Activity: 317
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 09:17:26 PM

I can actually testify that bounties are and profitable especially when you participate in bounties of good projects that backed up with great ideas but I can't speak too well of airdrops because majority of them are scam, they are just mere waste of effort and time.
tyronecoinbit

Activity: 359
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 09:27:50 PM

I have been attending airdrops for a long time. I have also been attending to the bounties but not really committed. Actually I am still suspicious if I will get enough coins from bounties.

How much did you earn from bounties (coins that are already on exchanges, not in ICO state)
I read people spending 8-9 hours a day for these bounties. I am not currently working so I also have time for that...
Is it really worth it?

And for the earnings, if you guys write down how much you earned from which type of bounty campaign that would also be a really valuable information.

PS: If you guys write down your earning with the amount of followers you have ex: FB earning (4000 followers), that would be more than perfect!

I tried airdrops before In many times but unfortunately,  I never earn from It. Now I just keep participated In different signature bounties where as I feel comfortable with this activity,  especially when you earn a huge Income from bounty those rewards.
Tosin12

Activity: 364
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2018, 09:33:30 PM

I have started bounty campaign for couple months and the rewards have been coming into my ether wallet though on exchange but barely worth anything reasonable worth the time committed to it but I'm hoping the pending ones I'm yet to get have good value because I'm not giving up
dablatair

Activity: 324
Merit: 15

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 09:38:31 PM

I didn't have the time to take part of bounties but for airdrop I earned around 250/300$ since march.

Not a lot but finally not so bad and it is free money ! But it takes time to particiate to the most interesting ones
burdagol12345

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 09:46:44 PM

Is it really worth it?

actualy in earning a bounty or any airdrops  its depend on  stake  of your ranks when they calculate in the ends ,and also everythings will be depends on how much they allocated percentage given to the bounty partcipants,thats  why in the end you earn a  good profits according to the value of tokens thats you recieve,while in airdops its onlyba free coins,therefore the allocation is depends on the airdops percentage.
larrybarg

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 10:40:37 PM

If you have a handsome saving of money that you can throw in a pond and you will not be harmed, then go for trading coins and investing in ICOs. If you haven't, then try to earn the investment from bounties, airdrops or blogging which will give you an OK amount of money and have legitimacy enough to rely on them. Then, you start trading. Do not hang in bounties. There are are many scammers, you should always be alert before you get engaged.
kingvirtus09

Activity: 854
Merit: 108

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2018, 10:53:38 PM

The biggest that i earned on bounties is around 1,000usd and so. If there will be $5000 usd and more coins that i will received then that's a good profit. Special mention to my friend who introduced me here on Bitcointalk. Not just earning stake on bounty campaign but it gives alot of ideas and knowledge about the future use cases of blockchain and it solves every problem that we had encounter.

ultra insting

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 11:01:55 PM

I haven't got anything from bounties or airdrops because it's still a beginner
rosstiller

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 03:38:08 AM

Getting bounty is a lot easier to earn. It only requires knowledge and expertise here. No money here. If you can work hard by using your talent, you can earn. I think Bounty will do something good in the future.
CorneliaMarket

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 03:40:23 AM

Already I made a good amount of profit from Airdrop. Bounty is not finished yet so I haven’t made anything from it.
pehuk

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 03:47:48 AM

Airdrop was profitable for some of my friends. I know they made a good amount of money from Airdrop.
Hozaim

Activity: 164

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 03:48:16 AM

My expectation was high but I didn’t get a lot. By the time it get more and more crowded and the profit is lower and lower.
Hablinfuld

Activity: 58

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 03:48:40 AM

I earned a lot of money from both of them. I’ve earned almost $1500 from these two and this is a good amount of money for me.
Subal1971

Activity: 163

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 03:49:01 AM

You will get a lot of token from most of the bounty. But a lot of them is useless and valueless. You need to choose carefully.
Onah

Activity: 73

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 03:54:35 AM

So far I have got about $100.
There were some of them that i actually like and invested my money into. I still hold those coins. Other than that coins that have bounties or airdrops usually dont give you a happy ending.
Be double careful when you invest in these coins.
CryptoShooter

Activity: 46

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 03:56:52 AM

it is actually not something which is fixed or same for everyone, it up to the users how much they can earn by their Bette planing so it will be impossible to  say a specific amount
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: