Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 04:29:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How much did you earn from Bounty/Airdrops?  (Read 1593 times)
noneedmoney

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 12:23:17 PM

I have already received tokens around 11k and at that time the token experienced a dump in the market. but when I hold the token about 1 month the price goes up and I sell all tokens I get 5.5eth. when it was eth, it was priced at $ 900.
I get a total of around $ 5000
yhan2x

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 12:25:35 PM

i always see my attention on participating on bounty campaign project, because i can earn huge income on it. while the airdrops are can give only small amount of income.
Oniichan3k

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 12:25:46 PM

I have no interest in airdrop because 99% of the tokens are worthless. As for the bounty campaign, I also started to get involved, there were so many bounty campaign that made me really bewildered.
Haryourmi

Activity: 73

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 12:29:13 PM

I earn the normal stake of the airdrop. But in a case where people have two, three, and even more account they do have much stakes than anybody but it is better you have one so as for you to able to maintain it without stress.
litolapis1

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 01:31:30 PM

I used to participate too many airdrops before and good thing they giving back the coins but no such kind of value until. So i just save it for maybe i was hoping to have its value and can be profitable. However in the bounties i can exactly count my rewards at the end just because of what you work on it. And advantage of it is it has its market by the other hands. Sorry i could not tell how much i earn is kinda complicated hope you all understand.
opeakande

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 04:49:11 PM

I have earned from airdrops so many times and just like you said. I have no been committed to bounty as such. People are really making much money in bounties base on the campaign they join.
camelson
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 04:53:40 PM

Earning from bounty depends on the total token allocated and the percentage of tokens allocated to that specific part you are participating. Different campaigns gives you different amount of money. I have participated in many campaigns and I can say that I earned an average of $1000 from those campaigns.
always1337

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 04:53:59 PM

For now I can earn about 200$ per bounty with a twitter acc 10k followers and a facebook 5k friends.

South Park

Activity: 2926
Merit: 798

I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 05:16:09 PM

You can not earn much for taking part in airdrops. And the earnings from bounty campaigns depend on the number of campaigns in which you participate. Also from your employment, the popularity of pages in the network, rank on the forum, etc.
And at the same time I see those bounty campaigns paying less and less as well, so bounty hunters have a real problem in their hands since now they get almost nothing out of their tokens because the amount of coins they get a are very low and now the bear market is causing almost all icos to go down after the hit the exchanges, this is why I always recommend to not depend financially in bounties.
criptoman83

Activity: 336
Merit: 15

“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 05:24:46 PM

Sometimes (if you are lucky or just very experienced)  i's enough to participate in one campaign to earn very well. For the current year I have earned more than 20 thousand dollars and I think it is a good indicator. I hope that startups will not fail and in the future will grow in price even more.

crystalworld

Activity: 230
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 05:48:37 PM

I have followed lots of airdrop programs and very few paid. The coins still on ICO period. I'm doing my first bounty project. So as for me ,I have not received much from either of them.
PastirmaliYumurta

Activity: 490

PRIVATE FEDERATED BLOCKCHAIN

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 05:50:07 PM

I think it was the second or third signing campaign I ran into. Neblio paid me around $ 40k. After that, however, I could not go above $ 2k.

Mr Batman

Activity: 378

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 05:51:43 PM

I can only get 1 ETH every 3-4 months and sometimes I can also get under 1 ETH.

chikucrypto

Activity: 420

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2018, 05:54:48 PM

I did airdrops and i earn some coins but when i did bounty and all camps of bounty then earned more coins and i am so happy with that . I think both are the best at own way airdrops have less task and bounties have  more task and more coins.
anjho.ace

Activity: 371

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 05:56:15 PM

There are no exact amount.
some bounties an airdrop are shitcoins after releasing in the market, some are scams.
but not all of them some of those ICO and bounties are jackpot for hunters.
gelinshidong

Activity: 459

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 05:57:50 PM

As far as I can see, now more than 80% of the airdrops are shitcoins. Don't expect to rely on them to make a profit. If you have a lot of time, you might as well look for some excellent bounty.
Sergio444

Activity: 174

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2018, 06:05:00 PM

What you earn is directly proportional to the work you do per the bounty rules. You may have all the follower, yet will earn nothing if you plagiarize in blogs and article writing, or you do cut and paste directly from white paper, only with the aim of cheating. I have some valuable coins from bounties but currently the market have shrink them all. Besides, these days, when the coin hits the market, they get dumped.
Iamrealneha

Activity: 100

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 06:07:29 PM

Actually I didn't earn that much as I want I have only earned around 100$ for all airdrops and bounties. Most of bounties which I did is turned into scam else if I get those bounty token I've calcuted that I get around 3 or 4 ether but sadly this is not happened.
nicolesalv

Activity: 252
Merit: 4

Ethereum Limited Edition ICO

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 06:12:02 PM

Recently it is not really big as the market situation is bot good and also I am just a junior member if I joined bounties like signature campaign, I will be paid less compare to those with higher ranks but I can  say I am still earning and greatful to be part of crypto world. Not that much but compare to others but it is a big help for me financially. In airdrops some tokens are good for pump and dump and nowadays some were scams so I am choosy when it comes to airdrops.

[ JOIN OUR CROWDSALE    │    PRESALE ]
( E T H L )  ETHEREUM LIMITED
Nova666

Activity: 166

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 06:31:30 PM

now it is not so easy to make money even if you choose a good project, it will give a profit in a year or not at all because in most cases after the ICO the price falls X3 times or more
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: