Bitcoin Forum
June 08, 2024, 06:33:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is your strategy for hodling or selling?  (Read 3326 times)
Moshi Moshi

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 12:09:58 PM

I'm not buying token from the ICO sale for a few months. I have chosen the long-term investment as the right investment strategy by purchasing low cost coins from the subcoins for the first time in the list of crypto money exchanges. It is good for the trader to buy cheaply.
yeah it's the same as I thought, rather than investing in an ICO project that isn't necessarily going to be a sales success, so it's better indeed to buy coins that are definitely in the market we just have to choose a coin that has a good future and hold it to get more profit easy.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
Kiroyd

Activity: 94

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 12:12:41 PM

Any strategy has the shortcomings. It is necessary to choose at different times different strategy and then there will be full success in trade in the market of cryptocurrencies

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
royal. Crypto

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 12:27:08 PM

buy when the market price is low and
sell when it increases ..............!!

this is my opinion and i just following this type of trading ....
sergey1301

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 05:33:46 AM

If the coin is expensive, I sell it. If cheap, then wait for (about) six months and sell. My strategy is very simple!
Lerikaweb

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

The Fourth Generation of Blockchain in DeFi

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 05:39:21 AM

I better hold it back when the price soars higher than it can make a big profit for us. of course this will be a more useful thing for us all.

Not for all. If you see your coin goes down you could buy more for a lower price than you had bought before and sell it at a lower price than you planned to sell. Thus you will still earn the same amount, but you won't have to wait long and your assets will get back to work.

DRK Defi| The Fourth Generation Of Blockchain In Decentralized Finance
────── The Epicenter of the DeFi Ecosystem ──────
WebsiteDraken ExchangeDrakenXTelegramTwitterFacebook
Anatolich

Activity: 574

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 05:50:00 AM

So the experienced people already do everything, with each rise, they sell at a good profit, and then there will still be a correction. But by doing so, merging the course itself down and down. And there's nothing you can do.
BigBos

Activity: 1904
Merit: 447

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 05:52:10 AM

I'm not buying token from the ICO sale for a few months. I have chosen the long-term investment as the right investment strategy by purchasing low cost coins from the subcoins for the first time in the list of crypto money exchanges. It is good for the trader to buy cheaply.
if the situation is profitable, I think I better sell the coins that I have compared to hold them back. well, I've had so much experience in holding coins. well, besides, if the situation is still not profitable, I think holding it back is the best way to reduce loss.
GERMO COIN

Activity: 406

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 06:00:12 AM

My strategy for now is to sell all the coins I have, then the money I get from the sale I will use to trading, so that the losses I experience can be deducted from income earned from trading, because for now if we trading then we it will be very easy to get profit, it is because unstable market conditions can make us get big profits if we use it to trading.

NewBet

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 07:44:23 PM

For me the strategy is making sure that I buy the coins when they are very low in the market, it is always best to buy the coins when they are red, that means we will be getting the most amount of money out of the coins. After that I make sure that I put them in a safe wallet and then keep them in wait for the long term. It also helps to put price targets on them so you are not tempted to sell prematurely
2tang

Activity: 1414
Merit: 259

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 08:05:37 PM

depending on the situation, if I need money then I will sell at any price but when I still have money I will hold the coin until I can profit because it is very detrimental to have to sell coins at cheap prices because when we take it off we lose the opportunity to take big profits when there is a pump

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Kseniya17

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2018, 09:32:11 PM

I believe that everyone does this by buying coins in a low market, as it is now, and then they are held and sold as the coin grows. You need to find out what coin you need to buy and hold, and for that it is enough to have money.
cotomodungphuc

Activity: 5

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 06:52:33 PM

After the last events with the crypto market personally I have made the conclusion that it is better to trade and after that go into the USDT to hold - it is the most profitable variant.
emericpoulet

Activity: 4

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 06:53:01 PM

if you see any opportunities like this month which every altcoins drop their prices, almost 10-15%, its better to buy at dip, and hold it until their price will go back to normal state. it will take long enough but it will be worth it.
beehimneff

Activity: 574

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 07:01:07 PM

While this might seem like something very intuitive, it is in fact one of the most difficult things I have noticed in the crypto world. When should I sell and when should I buy for maximum profit and minimum loss? After a lot of mishaps in this space, I have come to understand that a system, strictly followed is the key.

My own system is very simple. It doesnt matter when I buy, I could buy at an ATH or midway between an ATH and an ATL; but for the sake of security I would always sell at an ATH. This system assumes there would always be a correction following an ATH, sometimes a very damaging correction that it becomes a perceived market crash. No matter when I buy, provided I don't run into some life threatening issue, I believe there would always be a new ATH, so I wait, and I sell immediately that ATH comes. The I sit back and watch the greed and FOMO take over, wait for the correction, then buy again. Rinse and repeat. The only constant that this formula relies on is that there would always be a new ATH. So far this fact is yet to be disputed.

What is your system?

Watching the cryptocurrency market for almost two years, I realized that it is impossible to constantly adhere to any one strategy. The market changes periodically and you need to constantly adjust to these changes to stay in a winning position.
maliceaubert

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 07:09:19 PM

Not for all. If you see your coin goes down you could buy more for a lower price than you had bought before and sell it at a lower price than you planned to sell. Thus you will still earn the same amount, but you won't have to wait long and your assets will get back to work.
quefintula

Activity: 3

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 07:11:06 PM

On that market, I would not sell anything
momo.natation1987

Activity: 7

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 07:33:52 PM

After the last events with the crypto market personally I have made the conclusion that it is better to trade and after that go into the USDT to hold - it is the most profitable variant.
yohannick

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 07:38:45 PM

The strategy is very simple, I think that you need to buy in the fall, when you raise the price you need to sell, so as is usually the case, the absence of any emotions is best suited here, and naked analytics, let's see how the situation unfolds.
oelserietlainer

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 07:40:15 PM

Since I know that market is sleeping my strategy to make profit is to hold , and buy some tokens that been affected by the low trend in market. This will gaurantee a good profit when the market come back .
louloute_56100

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 07:43:24 PM

And it is that lack of predictive abilities that make it very important to have a system to follow. A sort of price system that one would follow to the letter even if market performance is telling you to do otherwise.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: