Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:54:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [QUICK] [Operating the premier digital mining platform]  (Read 1962 times)
Kellyrobinson86

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 11:37:41 AM

I should support this project because I see a good potential on it. Goodluck to the developers of this project. A successful project with an excellent idea, a world that is necessary and great potential.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bcidui21sks21

Activity: 29

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 11:40:35 AM

If the developers immediately pay for listing their coins on a good stock exchange - then this is a very good indication of the long life of the coin. This can be confirmed by a consistently high level of orders for the purchase of this coin. I wish good luck to this project and a successful development in the future.
Jacy Rina

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 11:42:24 AM

This project has a good momentum here in the crypto currency community. And not only that, because we can really see its great potential that is why a lot more people from the crowd of crypto community is keep on watching the progress and continuois development of this business. I really hope that the Dispatch Lab team would be able to come up with a really great marketing strategy to strenghten its name for more popularity to gain more investors.
jdiieue123

Activity: 24

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 11:44:23 AM

A new project with more potential in the future will bring more success.
ndhdiwo234

Activity: 34

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 04:08:45 AM

The transaction is fast and I hope I can get the more QPC coin in the future. I joined the telegram and discord group, the team is very active. This project will have a great future!
If you haven’t already checked Quick’s white paper, you can do so by checking this link! https://quickcore.io/, if anyone is interested in obtaining more Quick coins, Quick has bounty Campaigns going until Oct 20th and will be giving away 2.5 million Quick coins to everyone that helps promote Quick! Here is the link for you to get more information! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4918393.msg44281050#msg44281050
That is good news for the development phase of the project. Have the development team of the project succeed.
MelissaPhillips733

Activity: 27

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 07:31:22 AM

The transaction is fast and I hope I can get the more QPC coin in the future. I joined the telegram and discord group, the team is very active. This project will have a great future!
If you haven’t already checked Quick’s white paper, you can do so by checking this link! https://quickcore.io/, if anyone is interested in obtaining more Quick coins, Quick has bounty Campaigns going until Oct 20th and will be giving away 2.5 million Quick coins to everyone that helps promote Quick! Here is the link for you to get more information! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4918393.msg44281050#msg44281050
Thanks for this links. I will surely visit and join the campaigns. Especially the social media campaigns. I shouldn't miss this chance to introduce QPC project and share the world how amazing this project is.
Indeed we can use this platform as a much-awaited business in the market. We shouldn't miss this chance as you said. Because with QPC we can surely trust the program.
MeganRice1212

Activity: 30
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 07:44:10 AM

Most ICO’s don’t have a real product during the crowdsale. They can change their vision and strategies. Securix has an actual product, and we need to maintain our mining facility for our token holders to maximize the output. So following the roadmap is crucial for QPC, as the interest of the founders are the same as everyone else! They are also token holders and benefit from a very successful mining operation.
Joecooper85

Activity: 27

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 08:13:19 AM

How can we be sure that this new project of yours is worth joining and investing for? is there any advantages and benefits that we can get from your team that is much attracting than any other companies which also offer this kind of platform? Educate me more so that I can understand what your project is all about.
Agree with you! It's better for the team to have live video presentation about their platform to let others understand more about their project especially those who have no time reading in this thread or the whitepaper that the team QPC has provided.
jbfkasfaiew

Activity: 33

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 08:52:43 AM

How can we be sure that this new project of yours is worth joining and investing for? is there any advantages and benefits that we can get from your team that is much attracting than any other companies which also offer this kind of platform? Educate me more so that I can understand what your project is all about.
Agree with you! It's better for the team to have live video presentation about their platform to let others understand more about their project especially those who have no time reading in this thread or the whitepaper that the team QPC has provided.

Don't say stupid things. Studying White Paper is an essential stage before investing in any project. It can not be that you want to spend, but you would not have time to study the project documents. For your part, it would be negligence as an investor. This is the basis of any investment.
lepeirisjs12jsjs21

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 09:00:41 AM

Correct! And this is also a better way or strategy to attract more people in joining or participating in their project. Because other people nowadays are much more interested when they see a live video rather than reading. Hoping that the team will grant our request. Thank you in advance.
JamesWood1212

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 09:06:12 AM

With the risk of hardware and software failures, what will QPC do to minimize those risks?
Zidanetribal

Activity: 54

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 09:30:46 AM

With the risk of hardware and software failures, what will QPC do to minimize those risks?
To mitigate that risk, QPC will diversify the locations of its mining centers to ensure there is no single point of failure.
lesshepherd

Activity: 34
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 09:33:55 AM

Had a look through the whitepaper and have to say it looks great. It explained a few things around masternodes as well.
Vanessahardy87

Activity: 22

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 10:12:33 AM

Most ICO’s don’t have a real product during the crowdsale. They can change their vision and strategies. Securix has an actual product, and we need to maintain our mining facility for our token holders to maximize the output. So following the roadmap is crucial for QPC, as the interest of the founders are the same as everyone else! They are also token holders and benefit from a very successful mining operation.
Agree! QPC is a new project wherein participants will receive a gross revenue share from their crypto mining operation with the use of their smart contract token. Our smart decision of supporting the QPC project is worth it. Such a great project is worthy of our investment.
RichardScott91

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 10:19:59 AM

What will be the advantage of QPC compare to other projects? Can you help us understand more about this new program? What are the benefits of this project to your future investors?
logictense

Activity: 2146
Merit: 518

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2018, 10:48:40 AM

Thanks for this links. I will surely visit and join the campaigns. Especially the social media campaigns. I shouldn't miss this chance to introduce QPC project and share the world how amazing this project is.

More awful things will come when they finish the ongoing spam campaign and put an end to infighting in their team. Things may worsen if no measures against conflict termination are taken. Im frenzied to have u here and will be doing my best to help u nail the dishonesty within ur team of infighters though bear in mind, my methods are very brutal in nature.

AmberFlotilla

Activity: 25

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 11:19:27 AM

The mining operation of the QPC project has tangible assets that enable to protect you from exposure to large crypto valuation swings. And by this, you can earn a steady passive income with little to no knowledge about the complex underlying technology.
Tomwatson88

Activity: 26

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 11:26:54 AM

I know that everybody is aware of taking some risk when they are up to a business. But the QPC token is at the more stable end of the crypto spectrum. With their token, netizen doesn't need to worry about market volatility as its ROI is calculated on a year average bitcoin price.

The risk is always paired with businesses and platforms if you can't take em with the force and research that's needed in investing right?
bagaiskwpps212

Activity: 26

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 11:40:32 AM

What really makes me interested with QPC is that it is a cryptocurrency mining startup that wants to revolutionize the mining scene and has a perfect plan that gives its token holders a sense of stability, and eventually, a better ROI.
Mikebutler92

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 11:46:38 AM

What is the right thing about QPC project is that it doesn't matter to them if you are an investor or just a simple user as long as you participated to their team, you will receive a gross revenue share from their crypto mining operation. Anyone can benefit from their business.
Precisely! They offer unique features! Imagine, you will not lose even the value of coins is fluctuating! Amazing right? We should not miss this project, let us participate in their crowdsale!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: