Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:23:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [QUICK] [Operating the premier digital mining platform]  (Read 1962 times)
wqiwi212jsjs@jj

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 09:52:59 AM

An excellent and very, very interesting plan! Everything is put clear for a person to understand what they invest into. I would like to participate in it, as I believe it will be profitable and trendy.
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Courtneyha

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 10:08:24 AM

Nice that the community thinks about the future of the coin, and that you listen to the community!
Leonardo1987

Activity: 27

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 10:11:37 AM

How can you be sure that we are protected when we join and be part of the QPC project? Did you already experience? And what are the possible reward and income that we can get, how we can earn a prize through this? Educate me more about this new project. Thank you in advance.
Leonardoross

Activity: 25

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 10:28:39 AM

A new project for mining is always exciting, but we must remember that today, mining is losing its popularity, which means it will be tough for investors to invest their money here. You need to give some highlight in the development by which you can be assessed higher than the average market.
Andrea43Turner

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 10:32:01 AM

QPC is a new project wherein participants will receive a gross revenue share from their crypto mining operation with the use of their smart contract token. Anyone can benefit from their plan. Let 's support them all the way.
Andrea43Turner

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 10:33:11 AM

When I am seen your project it looks so impressive and your creativity, your idea, your mind set and your team work all are very good. I think it will be a great cryptocurrency industry in the future.
I think so.
Interesting project, I'll buy a few coins, but for more confidence, where can I get acquainted with the project team and with the roadmap with dates?
Padilla Otsu

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 02:07:27 PM

Go to the first page of this topic and you will see all the links you need to the plan, there will be a link to the social networks of the idea and even to its website.
synthgauge

Activity: 1149
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 03:36:49 PM

So, the cryptocurrency market is still growing, how many tokens will this project have?
With a supply that is one thousand times greater than Bitcoin, QUICK consumers can easily associate the value of a transaction without the need for an app to calculate for them. The maximum possible coin supply is 21 billion Q.
Unlike Bitcoin, which allocates 100% of the block reward to miners, Quick holds back 10% of the block reward for use in the decentralized budget system.

They have accessed everything, wait for them to start accessing inaccessible things. In 30 moons from now, they will be selling homes to get into the reward program, thats the example of how massive amount of uneducated pooches with 85 intelligence could upturn the investment world. U would say Im too early with my estimations, no Im not, its never too early to start the revolution.
AgustinOr

Activity: 3

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 03:45:42 PM

I believe that partnership with any kind of marketing agency or company is always a good way to go.It isthe most important aspect today to be able to kickstart a project with success.
KnyazED

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 03:51:45 PM

Go to the first page of this topic and you will see all the links you need to the plan, there will be a link to the social networks of the idea and even to its website.

this is understandable for all information. I wonder why some people go into this topic and ask for links to the site, telegrams, facebook and other links. it's clear that it is presented on the first page.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11]  All
  Print  

Jump to: