Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 07:53:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [QUICK] [Operating the premier digital mining platform]  (Read 1962 times)
quickcore (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 56
Merit: 1

https://quickcore.io/

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 05:20:47 PM

Considering the huge power requirement in order to carry out a successful mining process, what is your company’s plan to guarantee power stability?

Thanks for you question. Cryptocurrency mining offers no guarantee of financial returns or revenues. Successful cryptocurrency
mining depend heavily on factors over which we have little or no control. With a product this new, market volatility is
inevitable. Fluctuating demand, potential regulatory decisions, the number of other miners – all of these can and will affect profitability.
Nevertheless, we are confident that our knowledge and experience enables us to minimize these risks and maximize the efficiency of the mining equipment over their effective lifespan.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
quickcore (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 05:38:16 PM

Again I have gone through your website and white paper, I must commend your team for coming up with this project. My question is this; why have you decided to adopt the X11 concept?

Thank you for your question. X11 is a widely used hashing algorithm created by a technocrat known as Evan Duffield. X11’s chained hashing algorithm utilizes a sequence of eleven scientific hashing algorithms for the proof-of-work. This is so that the processing distribution is fair and coins will be distributed in much the same way Bitcoin’s were originally. X11 was intended to make ASICs much more difficult to create, thus giving the currency plenty of time to develop before mining centralization became a threat. We hope this help.

quickcore (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 05:20:36 AM

What is the assurance that the price of Quick coin won't fluctuate?

We cannot guarantee any specific coin value and shall not be held liable for any change in the value of our Quick coin. Assumptions regarding the economic landscape, future statements, market conditions, and business decisions are difficult to predict with a high degree of accuracy. While we
make every effort to deliver and operate pursuant to these statements, we cannot offer any assurance that these forward-looking statements will prove to be accurate and the investment risks should be carefully considered prior to investment, including consultation an appropriate licensed professional.

Gabriel1991

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 05:23:11 AM

I'm a newbie in the crypto world. I heard the ecosystem is highly profitable. Now, I want to know; what are the sources of your revenue.
quickcore (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 05:25:21 AM

I'm a newbie in the crypto world. I heard the ecosystem is highly profitable. Now, I want to know; what are the sources of your revenue.

Thank you for your question as at this time. The main source of our income will be the leasing of mining resources
and server facilities. It is possible to rent ASIC power for the mining process from our Containers (payment with Quick coin) or to rent the capacity of an entire Container. For the capacity of 28 TH, we charges a fixed fee of $4,500 for 2 years and a service fee (operation and electricity costs) of 10% of the mining revenues, which are minted directly into the tenant’s wallet.

Gabriel1991

Activity: 21

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 05:31:13 AM

Thank you for your question as at this time. The main source of our income will be the leasing of mining resources
and server facilities. It is possible to rent ASIC power for the mining process from our Containers (payment with Quick coin) or to rent the capacity of an entire Container. For the capacity of 28 TH, we charges a fixed fee of $4,500 for 2 years and a service fee (operation and electricity costs) of 10% of the mining revenues, which are minted directly into the tenant’s wallet.

Okay. Just one more thing, what steps are your company taking to protect the environment from the mining activities?
quickcore (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 05:31:39 AM

Considering the huge power requirement in order to carry out a successful mining process, what is your company’s plan to guarantee power stability?

Please note that in order to reach and maintain maximum mining efficiency without compromising on security and reliability, our mining center will be located near power plants. The amount of equipment that will be accommodated will depend on the size of each facility. For example, a facility with around 1,000 square meter of floor space can accommodate an estimated 30,000 Antminer S9 units with a total computing capacity of about 420,000 TH/s. With such a configuration, we’ll be able to mine ±29 Bitcoins per day at current difficulty levels. Thank you for your time.

quickcore (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 05:34:58 AM

Okay. Just one more thing, what steps are your company taking to protect the environment from the mining activities?

Thank you for taking time to go through our project. We appreciate. The Environment will always be a top priority in every decision we make, and we incorporate multiple layers of efficiencies, using the most reliable and effective environmentally friendly technologies available to reducing our carbon footprint. In addition, we regularly train our team to be conscious of our operating environment. Once again thank you for your time. We would like you to visit our website https://quickcore.io/#m-3 in order to get more information about our activities.

Jaxon18

Activity: 32

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 06:05:41 AM

Can anyone tell me what are the intentions of the Quick project?
quickcore (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 06:08:01 AM

Can anyone tell me what are the intentions of the Quick project?

Our intention is to mine all cryptocurrencies with a focus on Bitcoin through custom optimization software which chooses the best mining options available at any moment. We are also flexible about the mining pools we
use, depending on the payouts and liquidity among other factors. Custom designed containers will house
the mining rigs and are designed to be hot swappable. This not only enhances the space efficiency, it also increases scalability while lowering maintenance overhead and downtime. Visit our website https://quickcore.io/#m-3 in order to get more information about our activities.

Jaxon18

Activity: 32

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 06:14:20 AM

Thanks for your quick response. Anyway how do you manage the personal information of your clients and other users of your platform?
quickcore (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 06:21:00 AM

Thanks for your quick response. Anyway how do you manage the personal information of your clients and other users of your platform?

We uphold the information of our clients in high esteem. However, personal information received from coin holders, customers, vendors, employees, and others, including quantities obtained, payments received, account information, etc. may be disclosed to law enforcement, government officials, and other third parties when it is required to disclose such information by law, subpoena, or court order. We will claim no responsibility nor be held responsible for any such information disclosure. The company will not share information unless required by law.

ICOselector2018z

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 03:48:15 PM

I have gone through all the post here, I still cannot figure out what your project is all about. Please, kindly tell me what your project is all about. I'm interested, I want to Investment.
quickcore (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 03:51:06 PM

I have gone through all the post here, I still cannot figure out what your project is all about. Please, kindly tell me what your project is all about. I'm interested, I want to Investment.

Thank you for your question. Quick stands at the front of the decentralized technology revolution. We operate the premier digital mining platform, designed for customers who demand lightning-fast hashing, dependable infrastructure, and industry-leading chipsets operating at industry low kilowatts per hour. By combining recent technological breakthroughs in cooling, energy recycling system and wholesale electricity prices. We will be able to build an efficient and sustainable mining operation with low carbon footprint. What’s more, the technology is simple, controllable and scalable. You can check our white paper to get more information.

ICOselector2018z

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 04:03:03 PM

Thank you for your question. Quick stands at the front of the decentralized technology revolution. We operate the premier digital mining platform, designed for customers who demand lightning-fast hashing, dependable infrastructure, and industry-leading chipsets operating at industry low kilowatts per hour. By combining recent technological breakthroughs in cooling, energy recycling system and wholesale electricity prices. We will be able to build an efficient and sustainable mining operation with low carbon footprint. What’s more, the technology is simple, controllable and scalable. You can check our white paper to get more information.

Okay then what measures does Quick have in place in order to meet safety and maintenance demand of the platform.

quickcore (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 04:09:29 PM

Okay then what measures does Quick have in place in order to meet safety and maintenance demand of the platform.

Your question is important to us, thank you for taking out time to talk to us. In order to meet the highest demands in terms of performance,
safety and maintenance, we plan to implement custom management application. Every single application will initialize and automatically register itself as a node of a large cluster. The applications are built as part of a larger network that will connect and monitor the systems at all times. In the event of a hardware or software failure, the network will be informed. Classic offline alerts via SMS to the local maintenance service personnel will also be integrated.

Ashwin Kumar

Activity: 134

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 04:38:45 PM

I have been investing in the crypto space for sometime now. I want to know what your platform is doing differently in order to maximize profit.
quickcore (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 04:40:42 PM

I have been investing in the crypto space for sometime now. I want to know what your platform is doing differently in order to maximize profit.

Thank you for your question. The variability in mining difficulty and market factors make it a challenge to predict
profitability of any cryptocurrency mining operation. But through system optimization, efficient thermal management, professional team, and securing long term wholesale electricity cost. QPC has the greatest potential for success and maximize ROI. We are currently negotiating on long-term power purchase contract directly from established power plant and expects to lower our cost of electricity by up to 75% compared to the U.S. national average.

zauna35

Activity: 812
Merit: 287

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 11:03:57 AM
Last edit: August 21, 2018, 07:21:24 AM by zauna35

guys be careful with this wallet there is a virus..do not download( Win32.Trojan.WisdomEyes
"This Trojan is aimed at the Windows platform. This malicious code collects all the files in the user's Desktop folder, compresses them and sends them to the remote server. In addition, it takes screenshots, steals data from the clipboard and performs Keylogging. Malicious programs also try to contact via email to register an infection. To survive a system reboot, the malware creates a Run entry key and creates its own copy on the disk. "https://www.virustotal.com/ru/file/f140e8c68fadfcb4f659753d8e1e5cbdc21ef00cab8ea73ee05edc271344b197/analysis/
Zalaster

Activity: 308
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2018, 02:42:01 PM

There is no information about the team. Where can I see these people?
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: