Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 03:37:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: 7 things to know about EOS  (Read 364 times)
ccryptopark (OP)

Activity: 300
Merit: 5

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 04:39:58 PM

Found this really good article talking about EOS: https://www.strictlycrypto.com/7-things-to-know-about-eos/

Such a thorough article. Thoughts on it? Are you bullish on EOS?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
liam111

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 04:43:10 PM

Great list! I would aslo add some features like strong team and rapidly growth of the popularity of this coin.
darylalban

Activity: 184

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 04:43:44 PM

Great list! I would aslo add some features like strong team and rapidly growth of the popularity of this coin.

Agreed. I think EOS is going to mooooooooon.

side note: great article. very in depth especially compared to most publications
gregall

Activity: 121
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 04:50:50 PM

but i think that's a given no? eos has rapidly grown and i'm pretty sure everyone knows about their team and popularity IMO
Bourbon44

Activity: 198
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 04:55:05 PM

but i think that's a given no? eos has rapidly grown and i'm pretty sure everyone knows about their team and popularity IMO

true. This is probably one of the most thorough articles I've read so far. thanks for sharing this one.
o_e_l_e_o
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 18507

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 04:22:54 PM

Did any of you actually read the article? How you can read that and still be bullish on EOS is utterly beyond me.

It is completely centralized. The Block Producers hold complete dominion over the blockchain, and can freeze your accounts, reverse your transactions and even confiscate your funds as they please, without having to justify their actions or even give a reason. There is nothing you can do about this. EOS is inflationary - they are constantly printing more tokens to "award" the Block Producers, meaning your tokens are constantly being devalued.

If you hold EOS, you are literally losing money for the privilege of someone else having power over your tokens. It's a complete embarrassment to crypto, and an embarrassment to be invested in it.
nicster551

Activity: 896
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 04:41:54 PM

Found this really good article talking about EOS: https://www.strictlycrypto.com/7-things-to-know-about-eos/

I have already invested in EOS as I know that it would be like Ethereum. EOS is still cheap but I know that the price of it will jump off more than the price of Ethereum someday.
karramov

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 04:43:24 PM

It's okay. But wrmea will show what happens. I like this project. But I have to see how he lives.
magicrypto
Copper Member

Activity: 812
Merit: 6

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 05:14:33 PM

Not too much, EOS already has strong position in top 5 CMC, with all exchanges and mainnet, what more it can give? X 10?  Grin
Reatim

Activity: 2814
Merit: 357

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 05:21:05 PM
Last edit: September 05, 2018, 06:16:19 PM by Reatim

I'm sorry but I'm not totally sold on EOS. Because first thing that comes to my mind is that its centralize. Which is the opposite on why most of us are here in the first place. It will be like XRP or Ripple, too much hype but when it was unmasked that it's really a bankers token, the price suddenly goes down hard and wasn't able to recover as of this moment. Just sayin'.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
somtandon2015
Copper Member

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 05:28:43 PM

These are the following 7 things to know about EOS are as follows.
1.No. 1 crypto project in terms of Github commits.
2.Equal Opportunity and Broad Distribution.
3.Faster, Cheaper and Highly Scalable Blockchain Operating.
4.Anti-Theft and Freezing Features.
5.Largest funding for any crypto project.
6.Joint Ventures with large institutions.
7.Decentralized Exchange based on EOS.
Pa1n

Activity: 294

JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 05:30:42 PM

I think eos has a really good potential. When bull run comes out people can see eos power. Good article for eos. Thank you

vasil777

Activity: 546

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 05:31:36 PM

A very promising coin, though the price has fallen very much in a month. I believe in this coin and believe that a great future awaits her. The idea and concept of the project is cool.
Ibizugbe1

Activity: 272

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 05:49:39 PM

I have a strong believe that EOS will perform well like ETH, it has many Hyip surrounding it though. The issue of ability to free an account in the network is not too comfortable with some Crypto community group. If always on the ground of a scamming project, this could be a positive outcome but it's centralization.
BogdanGFTP

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 06:01:24 PM

EOS is a very good project with strong teem and smart vision. And I see a lot of discussions about it in a recent weeks. That seems like a preparing to pumping. I think it is very good opportunity to earn some money  Wink
jonalva

Activity: 238

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2018, 06:50:23 PM

I think this article is one of the most informative article I have read so far. The writer spend much analysis about this project. This graph shows a lot about EOS. Thanks for sharing this.
tillerthekiller

Activity: 87

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2018, 06:53:02 PM

I' sorry but I'm not totally sold on EOS. Because first thing that comes to my mind is that its centralize. Which is the opposite on why most of us are here in the first place. It will be like XRP or Ripple, too much hype but when it was unmasked that it's really a bankers token, the price suddenly goes down hard and wasn't able to recover as of this moment. Just sayin'.

I was just going to ask if they solved this issue. I haven't been following the project but the fact that a few whales can bring the voting system to a grinding halt is a problem.
digol

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 07:05:40 PM

Thanks for the interesting information.  I'm well set up at the expense of EOS, I think that this is a promising coin.
petloer

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2018, 07:08:15 PM

Day by day EOS gradually popular and famous. And the I think given list is pretty nice. I hope it will be more sustainable and reliable and improve more in future.   Day by day EOS gradually popular and famous. And the I think given list is pretty nice. I hope it will be more sustainable and reliable and improve more in future.
MRlong

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 07:09:46 PM

Thank you for sharing Smiley. Even no need to read this article I always believe that EOS is a good cryptocurrency and it'll make a big change in crypto world in the future Smiley. At the moment EOS is being seem like the biggest competitor of ETH, it's even better than NEO.
cryptoking252

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:10:19 PM

EOS really did take the market and the people by surprise. It has been enlisted in the top 10's list and it is worth to invest in it.
MikeyVeez

Activity: 896
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:13:00 PM

Well, it is very good feature that EOS is free to use and Ethereum network is paid. Hope that Ethereum will try to solve this problem because everything is not so important as this one. Roll Eyes

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
o_e_l_e_o
In memoriam
Legendary

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:47:59 PM

Well, it is very good feature that EOS is free to use and Ethereum network is paid. Hope that Ethereum will try to solve this problem because everything is not so important as this one. Roll Eyes

EOS still charges to use the network, its just instead of having users pay fees, they just print more EOS. EOS is inflationary at the rate of 5% per year. Your EOS tokens are constantly being devalued to pay for every transaction on the network, not just your own.

"Free" is a lie.
tamango

Activity: 602

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:50:36 PM

I firmly believe in eos and in these months I bought some amount of eos because I think that this will be one of best coin of 2018
dreammoney710

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2018, 09:00:16 PM

EOS is doing great and it is believable that it will sky rocket to the moon. The article has highlighted the EOS's positives nicely, and if anyone who is interested in it, must give it a read. It will be worth it.
bitfocus741

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 10:10:30 PM

I forgot when was the last time I saw an article with such in depth analysis of all the information available on a particular coin. Very well written and yes, I agree that this is definitely the start of bullish trend for EOS coins considering the current market situation for EOS and I think the transaction fee being free played a big role behind it.
kellyscott

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 10:57:44 PM

EOS is a decentralize operating system.  It’s a good  blockcahin cryptocurrency. It provides many web services like cloud storage , server hosting, authentication. May be it has a good market value. It has a smart platform also.Some time it oes frozen because of stopping theft.The features of EOS is good .
dumplingsandsushi

Activity: 476
Merit: 41

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2018, 11:04:50 PM

I don't know, EOS, to me, is one of those projects that sounds great on paper, but in reality it hasn't worked out so well.
The release of the mainnet was a terrible mess with only around 20% of all eligible people actually participating and voting.
That is a horrible participation rate.
And any platform that has decentralization as it's core function needs way more participation than that.

Of  course, you can say that it is the market conditions and investors to blame, and not eos.
Certainly, the vast majority of eos holders have no idea what it is even all about.
But, reality is reality and I only see an uphill battle for now.

There are so many projects now that are finally going to be tested in the real world (ada, stellar, etc.).
I think people will realize quickly just how awesome eth is again instead of these other ones that might be better.
Experience and market penetration are not things you can just wish into existence.

vrabac68

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 11:31:10 PM

Yes its amazing project that will be so big in the future but unfortunately in this state of market manipulation i believe there are more better projects worth investing with much lower marketcap. My personal opinion
o_e_l_e_o
In memoriam
Legendary

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 11:44:24 PM

Certainly, the vast majority of eos holders have no idea what it is even all about.

This entire thread is proof of that. Not one of these newbies have put forward a single argument as to why anyone should buy EOS, instead just parroting a bunch of vapid, vacuous response like "to the moon", "very good project" and "very promising coin". EOS is centralized, inflationary, and inefficient - all the things blockchain technology was supposed to counter.

I can only assume people who are buying EOS have done absolutely zero research. I refuse to believe that there are people stupid enough to buy EOS knowing these facts.
SnodGrass74

Activity: 79

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 03:37:45 AM

This was very helpful. I had some questions about EOS and I got my answers. Many thanks for sharing.
jack.anroid

Activity: 58

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 03:48:01 AM

You're right. These 7 things must be followed if you want to do well in the crypto. The crypto is at any time extending toward tremendous trends. Thank you for sharing the link.
doantt196

Activity: 10

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 03:51:04 AM

I think eos has a really good potential. When bull run comes out people can see eos power. Good article for eos
voltagecrypto98

Activity: 76

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 04:22:44 AM

The list is well explained. I really think that EOS is a promising platform. They provide free transactions which is also efficient. Their service can easily attract people in their network.
ShutterTeeth

Activity: 78

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 12:32:33 PM

EOS is growing rapidly and they have already gained popularity all over the world. And thanks for sharing this amazingly written article. Everything is properly explained here about EOS.
dellmoon

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2018, 02:35:51 PM

Quite an interesting article with hard facts and in-detailed information about EOS. Hope this article helps a lot getting interested in EOS. I think in conclusion, there should be a concise comment with an interesting followups of the whole article, which it did very well.
wack slacker

Activity: 966
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 02:42:17 PM

These are the following 7 things to know about EOS are as follows.
1.No. 1 crypto project in terms of Github commits.
2.Equal Opportunity and Broad Distribution.
3.Faster, Cheaper and Highly Scalable Blockchain Operating.
4.Anti-Theft and Freezing Features.
5.Largest funding for any crypto project.
6.Joint Ventures with large institutions.
7.Decentralized Exchange based on EOS.
EOS has a number of projects committed to developing on the EOS platform, one of which is Digital Invest. There are currently other projects that will be developed on the EOS platform. This is very good news but according to the EOS report there are big bugs about their software that they will have to improve in the future.
jokowi

Activity: 867
Merit: 522

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 04:00:40 PM

Things to know about EOS are:
1. What is the price of EOS?
2. Who is the founder of EOS coin?
3. Roadmap for EOS development coin.
4. EOS information channels.
5. The future of EOS.
6. Where to buy EOS?
7. Which country accepts EOS?
StringFire

Activity: 243

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 05:27:48 PM

well many are believing that EOS is reaching to the sky hight now and the wonderful fact is everyone knows about it,  but we should build any instant mind set by just reading one article we must analyzed the whole market updates
BITcoinJuniorMB

Activity: 72

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 05:32:13 PM

"There is a lot of information. Thanks for this information.
EOS is the big thing in the next couple of Years!
"
Nicolaus Copernicus

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 05:48:45 PM

"Thanks for this article. It's really helpful for me but I think there
isn't enough DATA to predict that long term yet.
"
VogueaNON

Activity: 99

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 06:26:13 PM

EOS seems promising to me. If it is adopted by the community and if it’s really able to offer free transaction then I think maybe it can replace Ethereum.   
Nagyan01

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 06:50:10 PM

Did any of you actually read the article? How you can read that and still be bullish on EOS is utterly beyond me.
Thanks for this article. It's really helpful for me but I think there EOS is the big thing in the next couple of Years!
berezov_petro

Activity: 140

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 07:22:41 PM

Yes, this is really a good article and I learned a lot of new facts about the EOS. This is a good and prospective coin that has all the chances to grow several times and bring benefits to people.

arditiyan

Activity: 616

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 07:24:38 PM

I think eos will be a serious competitor for ethereum platform, both of them have some similarities but with different advantages and features

GreotDollyce

Activity: 92

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 03:28:01 AM

I totally agree with all the mentioned points of the article you have shared. What I find best of EOS is that it is scalable and another good thing about them is they reward block producers.
AltCoinShooter

Activity: 230

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 03:32:08 AM

The article you shared is a beneficial one. Yes it is very true that the decentralized operating system EOS has an immense potentialities that leads itself to become one of the most promising teams all over the world.
adamantasaurus

Activity: 700
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 03:34:42 AM

Thanks for this article. It's really helpful for me but I think there EOS is the big thing in the next couple of Years!

??

WHy wouldn't they be bullish on it? Everything stated in the article is extremely positive I didn't read the ENTIRE thing TLDR but skimmed over most of it and everything said was extremely good for EOS and would make it seem like it is a great project so it is utterly beyond me why you're saying this? LOL
CrazyBTC7800

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 04:43:42 AM

I appreciate what EOS is offering. If they can really do this they can become a heavyweight contender. If the cryptocurrency community will adopt them then who knows they can replace ethereum.
GhostAltCoin

Activity: 69

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 04:57:52 AM

A very useful post it is indeed. It has mentioned a couple of things regarding EOS. So this article actually helps me a lot to have a good analysis on EOS and to understand it in a better way.
CorneliaMarket

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 05:31:25 AM

Thanks for sharing such informative article.  I got to know about EOS much from your article. I used to find EOS a bit more complicated but after giving this write up a read I have sorted many things out
BlueSteel54

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 02:35:35 PM

EOS is definitely experiencing a bullish trend right now, probably the first one in the history of this coin and it was predictable. EOS have been doing really good in the market for a long time. Thanks for sharing the article, very well written and detailed. Much appreciated.
AfterHot542

Activity: 75

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 04:23:05 AM

The article you provided is so detailed and well formatted that it left no stones unturned to prove EOS' current state. EOS has been doing well in the market for a long time but recently they have broken all their past record and started a bull run which is a huge news for EOS holders.
ExpediteStyle201

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 08:14:56 AM

It's amazing to find something in a brief discussion about EOS. Each and every concept have a clear explanation and pieces of information were well arranged. This is going to be really helpful for the newbies to know in a brief about EOS. It takes time to go through it but really worth it.
pebakova

Activity: 37

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 08:19:37 AM

I can only say one thing at the moment ! That is not the time to buy it, you need to wait a little longer ! In General, this is a very important investment that should be every investor in the profile !
citydragoon

Activity: 173

“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 07:11:28 AM

It is true, I agree here. And Eos is dtill in my top of the most preferable alternative cryptocurrencies, I believe that it will overtake Eth or even Btc once.

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
JanVanHellsing

Activity: 107

Decentralised Wearable Devices

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 07:58:48 AM

It is completely centralized. The Block Producers hold complete dominion over the blockchain, and can freeze your accounts, reverse your transactions and even confiscate your funds as they please, without having to justify their actions or even give a reason. There is nothing you can do about this. EOS is inflationary - they are constantly printing more tokens to "award" the Block Producers, meaning your tokens are constantly being devalued.

If you hold EOS, you are literally losing money for the privilege of someone else having power over your tokens. It's a complete embarrassment to crypto, and an embarrassment to be invested in it.

One of the best articles I have read about EOS, it ticks almost all the boxes that enables it to become a real Etheteum Contester. I share some concerns that were voiced regarding some red flags as the issues during the main net launch, the weak participation rate and especially the centralised structure. I also prefer coins that have a burning rate instead an inflation, even though it is only 5% per year. I think the probability that the price appreciates more than 5% in the following years is high, that should balance the inflation out. I think ut’s a fair trade off considering there are no transaction costs. I am aware it is not perfect but I don’t see any other next gen dApps platform that is in the same league. Which one is better in your view and why?

o_e_l_e_o
In memoriam
Legendary

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 12:44:19 PM

and especially the centralised structure.

So you accept that it's centralised, that the Block Producers have complete control over your coins, can freeze your accounts, reverse your transactions and confiscate your money, but you just don't care? That makes even less sense than the people that are just too stupid/lazy to find out.
kulsuma

Activity: 476

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2018, 07:20:53 AM

Basically Among 1500 coins EOS is one of them also they have good capital in market based on this they actually surprised the whole market and now it is in number 10 positions which is really amazing.
juliyett

Activity: 166

“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 09:12:46 AM

Eos is on the top of alternative cryptocurrencies to my mind, and this article is so iseful to understand its processes of working which will help to make income larger.

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
Pages: 1 2 3 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: