Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:13:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 7 things to know about EOS  (Read 365 times)
cryptoking252

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:10:19 PM

EOS really did take the market and the people by surprise. It has been enlisted in the top 10's list and it is worth to invest in it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
MikeyVeez

Activity: 896
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:13:00 PM

Well, it is very good feature that EOS is free to use and Ethereum network is paid. Hope that Ethereum will try to solve this problem because everything is not so important as this one. Roll Eyes

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
o_e_l_e_o
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 18509

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:47:59 PM

Well, it is very good feature that EOS is free to use and Ethereum network is paid. Hope that Ethereum will try to solve this problem because everything is not so important as this one. Roll Eyes

EOS still charges to use the network, its just instead of having users pay fees, they just print more EOS. EOS is inflationary at the rate of 5% per year. Your EOS tokens are constantly being devalued to pay for every transaction on the network, not just your own.

"Free" is a lie.
tamango

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:50:36 PM

I firmly believe in eos and in these months I bought some amount of eos because I think that this will be one of best coin of 2018
dreammoney710

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2018, 09:00:16 PM

EOS is doing great and it is believable that it will sky rocket to the moon. The article has highlighted the EOS's positives nicely, and if anyone who is interested in it, must give it a read. It will be worth it.
bitfocus741

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 10:10:30 PM

I forgot when was the last time I saw an article with such in depth analysis of all the information available on a particular coin. Very well written and yes, I agree that this is definitely the start of bullish trend for EOS coins considering the current market situation for EOS and I think the transaction fee being free played a big role behind it.
kellyscott

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 10:57:44 PM

EOS is a decentralize operating system.  It’s a good  blockcahin cryptocurrency. It provides many web services like cloud storage , server hosting, authentication. May be it has a good market value. It has a smart platform also.Some time it oes frozen because of stopping theft.The features of EOS is good .
dumplingsandsushi

Activity: 476
Merit: 41

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2018, 11:04:50 PM

I don't know, EOS, to me, is one of those projects that sounds great on paper, but in reality it hasn't worked out so well.
The release of the mainnet was a terrible mess with only around 20% of all eligible people actually participating and voting.
That is a horrible participation rate.
And any platform that has decentralization as it's core function needs way more participation than that.

Of  course, you can say that it is the market conditions and investors to blame, and not eos.
Certainly, the vast majority of eos holders have no idea what it is even all about.
But, reality is reality and I only see an uphill battle for now.

There are so many projects now that are finally going to be tested in the real world (ada, stellar, etc.).
I think people will realize quickly just how awesome eth is again instead of these other ones that might be better.
Experience and market penetration are not things you can just wish into existence.

vrabac68

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 11:31:10 PM

Yes its amazing project that will be so big in the future but unfortunately in this state of market manipulation i believe there are more better projects worth investing with much lower marketcap. My personal opinion
o_e_l_e_o
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 18509

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 11:44:24 PM

Certainly, the vast majority of eos holders have no idea what it is even all about.

This entire thread is proof of that. Not one of these newbies have put forward a single argument as to why anyone should buy EOS, instead just parroting a bunch of vapid, vacuous response like "to the moon", "very good project" and "very promising coin". EOS is centralized, inflationary, and inefficient - all the things blockchain technology was supposed to counter.

I can only assume people who are buying EOS have done absolutely zero research. I refuse to believe that there are people stupid enough to buy EOS knowing these facts.
SnodGrass74

Activity: 79

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 03:37:45 AM

This was very helpful. I had some questions about EOS and I got my answers. Many thanks for sharing.
jack.anroid

Activity: 58

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 03:48:01 AM

You're right. These 7 things must be followed if you want to do well in the crypto. The crypto is at any time extending toward tremendous trends. Thank you for sharing the link.
doantt196

Activity: 10

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 03:51:04 AM

I think eos has a really good potential. When bull run comes out people can see eos power. Good article for eos
voltagecrypto98

Activity: 76

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 04:22:44 AM

The list is well explained. I really think that EOS is a promising platform. They provide free transactions which is also efficient. Their service can easily attract people in their network.
ShutterTeeth

Activity: 78

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 12:32:33 PM

EOS is growing rapidly and they have already gained popularity all over the world. And thanks for sharing this amazingly written article. Everything is properly explained here about EOS.
dellmoon

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2018, 02:35:51 PM

Quite an interesting article with hard facts and in-detailed information about EOS. Hope this article helps a lot getting interested in EOS. I think in conclusion, there should be a concise comment with an interesting followups of the whole article, which it did very well.
wack slacker

Activity: 966
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 02:42:17 PM

These are the following 7 things to know about EOS are as follows.
1.No. 1 crypto project in terms of Github commits.
2.Equal Opportunity and Broad Distribution.
3.Faster, Cheaper and Highly Scalable Blockchain Operating.
4.Anti-Theft and Freezing Features.
5.Largest funding for any crypto project.
6.Joint Ventures with large institutions.
7.Decentralized Exchange based on EOS.
EOS has a number of projects committed to developing on the EOS platform, one of which is Digital Invest. There are currently other projects that will be developed on the EOS platform. This is very good news but according to the EOS report there are big bugs about their software that they will have to improve in the future.
jokowi

Activity: 867
Merit: 522

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 04:00:40 PM

Things to know about EOS are:
1. What is the price of EOS?
2. Who is the founder of EOS coin?
3. Roadmap for EOS development coin.
4. EOS information channels.
5. The future of EOS.
6. Where to buy EOS?
7. Which country accepts EOS?
StringFire

Activity: 243

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 05:27:48 PM

well many are believing that EOS is reaching to the sky hight now and the wonderful fact is everyone knows about it,  but we should build any instant mind set by just reading one article we must analyzed the whole market updates
BITcoinJuniorMB

Activity: 72

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 05:32:13 PM

"There is a lot of information. Thanks for this information.
EOS is the big thing in the next couple of Years!
"
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: