Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:37:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Solving the illiquidity of ERC20 tokens  (Read 131 times)
Oaklandcapital (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 06:45:45 PM

with so many Alt ERC20 tokens oout in the market it has become very difficult to exchange your alterntive tokens once you have invested on an idea. We want to solve that problem by providing  continuous liquidity to Alt tokens. read our white paper for more information. https://www.oaklandcapital.site/white-page.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptoking963

Activity: 116

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 07:06:06 PM

To be honest after doing some research on Oakland Capital it is increasingly looking like a fraudulent ICO. Pardon me if I am wrong but the ICO is not listed anywhere in any exchange or ICO listing sites. Moreover; the team is the same of another ICO called Bancor. Not sure if the same team is working on two different projects or you are just trying to scam others.
kingofhell9008

Activity: 383

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 10:48:03 PM

The illiquidity is a big issue for altcoins like ETH. If they want to increase the liquidity then decentralized transaction process has to be simplified by the altcoins. They should decrease the costs associated with exchanges of altcoins. Increasing the transparency also can increase the liquidity.
Catesknee

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 03:48:22 PM

The idea that you are talking about is very much required to solve the current situation of the market as ERC20 tokens have completely got saturated and the whole scenario of the market got changed. Hopefully Oakland Capital won't prove to be another scammy ICO like others and help solve the problems of crypto market which I am sure; would be backed by community heavily.
A S Valentina

Activity: 47

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 05:05:31 PM

I am not sure if this is legit but the team that Oakland Capital mentioned in their Whitepaper are the same team that is working behind them which consists of Eyal Hertzog; Guy Benartzi; Galia Benartzi; who are also working for another famous project called Bancor. Moreover; the ICO is yet to be listed on any exchanges or ICO listing sites. So; be careful before making an Investment.
chaddive

Activity: 52

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 05:24:33 PM

Oakland Capital team is the same team for this project; consisting of Eyal Hertzog; Guy Benartzi; Galia Benartzi; also working for a very famous project; Bancor. This ICO is yet to be listed on listing sites of ICOs. Do analyze before making investment.
cryptocoinshunter007

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 09:45:06 PM

I am glad that you are asking for our opinions but to be honest about this these days maker are being tough about all this process so the investors are facing bit problems to cope with this new situation but yes if we have patience we will find a solution
Iyanu14

Activity: 795
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 10:24:10 PM

Will quite be interesting to know how your project would solve illiquidity problem of erc20 tokens, truly erc20 token drop like mango after listing i got a bounty built on XLM and i was able to sell above ico price but it is vise versa when erc20 are on exchanges.
rsrb

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 04:41:36 AM

"Just like any other cryptocurrency; ER20 faces the problem of illiquidity.
 One of the main problem here is alternative tokens. Owner of one type of token might want to invest in another one. But because he invested in one he can't invest in other tokens. So how to solve it? Solution is very simple; we just need to transfer between tokens. The idea here is to transfer from one type of token to another. For this we have to create a standard by which we will transfer or convert the tokens. If a user or investor can transfer his/her token from one to another then this can be counted as liquidity."
pehuk

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 08:25:20 AM

I think that's an interesting post. Oakland capital liquidity protocol will allow automatic price determination. It will also regulate an autonomous liquidity mechanism for tokens on smart contract blockchain. I think it will be able to solve the liquidity problem of ERC-20 coins.
Thatimber7

Activity: 43

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 09:00:53 AM

This sounds really well and I think that this will increase the popularity of the altcoins in the market. I have gone through the papers and it is really organized paper and it has a great vision. If everything goes well than it will make a revolution in the market.
SlashEject

Activity: 219

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 09:05:42 AM

Yes; it is true that the users do face this problem. And it will be a good initiative if this project comes underway. Given what is written in the whitepaper; there are times that the project is nowhere to that of the whitepaper's. So let's just hope that you will keep your word and good luck for taking such a nice initiative to help us out.
Tobt

Activity: 68

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 10:05:20 AM

This really nice and absolute creative as well good initiative. Such initiative will help the investors as well as this will increase the popularity of the crypto currency market. The market really needs such type of creative approach.
Utyg

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 09:37:33 PM

I personally saturation of my purse stuff is not annoying. I don't go there very often. Which doesn't bother me much. Since there is very little time to solve bounty programs.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: