Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 06:55:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Altcoins to Invest?  (Read 2045 times)
samarabtc

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 02:22:03 PM

I think among all ALT coin Ethereum is the best. It’s in the second position after bitcoin. It’s current market capitalization is more than 64 billion dollar. SO it’s the best coin to invest.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptoglenn

Activity: 103
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 02:26:33 PM

For me It's good to invest on PRiVCY right now. This is currently one of my favorite. New partnership come and more news are yet to come. It's communty is getting bigger day by day. Currently undervalued but I personnaly believed that It will going to shill this year.

Looking For Legit Sigcamp
CrpVeronika

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 02:30:16 PM

I invested in many tokens. I will have a choice.
Do not listen to anyone. Choose yourself.
adam1230
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 02:32:15 PM

Pumapay and Helbiz are really good for now. They are both below then ICO price and its going to pike soon.
I hope helbiz going to hit 50 cents and this means x50 in few months.
Also Pumapy just listed on hitbtc and its promising too.
VeeraS

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 02:33:05 PM

Which will be the best altcoin to invest this year? It was ripple last year where investors got the jackpot with a short term investment and I think stellar will be the altcoin to look after this year and what are your opinions?

I think there are many choices, and the wisest choice is in altcoins that have the top 10. this is very important when investing in declines as it is currently happening. in my opinion if you have a lot of money you better try to study it as I recommend.
Jansaa

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 02:33:43 PM

Top # 100 on Coinmarketcap is a sensible choice for investment decisions!
Digital money investments are risky, you should invest the amount you can take, not invest all that you have.
strunberg

Activity: 1316
Merit: 324

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2018, 02:37:51 PM

Pumapay and Helbiz are really good for now. They are both below then ICO price and its going to pike soon.
I hope helbiz going to hit 50 cents and this means x50 in few months.
Also Pumapy just listed on hitbtc and its promising too.

helbiz actually has good future, they has good roadmap and developtment plan .but unfortunately their investor not in patience with developing progress.and most of them sell their token below ico price.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

dark1234

Activity: 1134
Merit: 167

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 02:40:21 PM

Top # 100 on Coinmarketcap is a sensible choice for investment decisions!
Digital money investments are risky, you should invest the amount you can take, not invest all that you have.
as what you say here is where we must be able to make strong mental management and learn continuously about cryptocurrency investment so that our predictions are accurate because risky things will be more risky if we are random...

Olga Khan

Activity: 37

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 05:06:08 PM

Stellar; IOTA; EOS and LTC are some of the ALTs to look for/invest in. Among these; EOS is right now experiencing a bullish trend and the trend might go on for a extended period of time in such depressing market. You should definitely check all of them out.
Fromand1993

Activity: 31

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 05:25:00 PM

EOS and LTC are great in ALTs  for investing. EOS; experiencing a bull run which can go on for quite some time. Others are equivalently good to Invest on too.
ngusmin
Copper Member

Activity: 496

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 05:38:05 PM

Ethereum is a great project and is accepted by many companies, and if you are looking for an altcoin that is good for investment then you can choose ethereum. Ethereum is stronger and can survive in the long run, and can provide good results.

┏━━━━━━━━━ JOIN TELEGRAM GROUP ━━━━━━━━━┓
│▓▓▓▓▓▓ T o o l K i t z A I -  Break the Barrier ▓▓▓▓▓▓│
┗━━━━━━━━━━━ T R Y  D E M O ━━━━━━━━━━━┛
Destroyeroff98

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 05:42:05 PM

You can make short-term investments. Now there are many successful ICO projects, but they need to be carefully chosen.

sunno330

Activity: 406

homt.net

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 05:51:38 PM

Which will be the best altcoin to invest this year? It was ripple last year where investors got the jackpot with a short term investment and I think stellar will be the altcoin to look after this year and what are your opinions?

I thinking about a special coin. That's name TRX. I have a hope of coin TRX. It will hit more around 4X or more. Just I love with TRX coin. It has more effective to grow rate value.

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn
Findingnemo

Activity: 2324
Merit: 758

Bitcoin = Financial freedom

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 05:55:35 PM

Short term coins were hard to predict and many times those were just manipulated and hyped by the whales to tarp big profits,so better stay away from those coins because many people were lost their money from investing on the ripple.I think ethereum is still good choice for short and long term investment.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
View ArchiveReport to moderator
coinpedia240

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 08:27:57 PM

I don’t think so. It won’t wise to invest for stellar. Because as per as current crypto market scenario; I can say that bitcoin and Ethereum will be the best choice to invest.
ckorbba

Activity: 672
Merit: 144

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 08:29:27 PM

I don’t think so. It won’t wise to invest for stellar. Because as per as current crypto market scenario; I can say that bitcoin and Ethereum will be the best choice to invest.

in fact, I think that investing in the etherium is a win-win option. But first of all it is necessary to be adjusted on long-term prospect even with such investments.
vladuch1

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 08:31:26 PM

I think I need to invest my money in Ethereum. A good and promising coin that has been successfully operating for several years. In this project, a very strong team of developers should raise this project to the top of the crypto market.
altcointalk14

Activity: 751
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 08:39:23 PM

In this year the best future should have coins which have good technology like ethereum or neo. These two coins probably will achieve success in next months but currently we must be patience and wait
blackandwhite89

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 08:43:44 PM

Don’t go for stellar. It won’t be profitable. The price of the stellar is getting down day by day. You can invest in bitcoin; eth; litecoin or ripple. These are little bit stable than other currencies.
dreammoney710

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2018, 09:43:21 PM

after bitcoin altcoin is capturing the largest amount of users some I thing it will be very wise decision to invest on cause it has created a good position because of it's high rate so I think you can trust on it with your money
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: