Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 04:03:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] Auric: The New Gold Standard [ICO Sold Out. $9M Now In Reserves]  (Read 2881 times)
auric_communications (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2018, 02:49:48 PM

ICO Update: Day 2

We are pleased to announce that purchases continue apace - we have now sold nearly 3 million of the 7,200,000 Auric coins available. Our systems are processing and handling the payments efficiently and buyers continue to receive their coins in a timely manner.

We have now almost caught up with the backlog from the initial surge of purchases when the ICO started yesterday, and we are grateful for everyone's patience during that period!  We are ready for some larger buys tomorrow when the working week begins, and will keep everyone updated as to the progress of the ICO.

Kindest Regards

Auric Communications

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bankgirlmjp

Activity: 29

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 03:01:23 PM

ICO Update: Day 2

We are pleased to announce that purchases continue apace - we have now sold nearly 3 million of the 7,200,000 Auric coins available. Our systems are processing and handling the payments efficiently and buyers continue to receive their coins in a timely manner.

We have now almost caught up with the backlog from the initial surge of purchases when the ICO started yesterday, and we are grateful for everyone's patience during that period!  We are ready for some larger buys tomorrow when the working week begins, and will keep everyone updated as to the progress of the ICO.

Kindest Regards

Auric Communications

The rate they are going I've purchased some more just now. These could be snapped up by institutional investors tomorrow and I dont want to take that chance.
pobble4lobble

Activity: 53

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 03:40:44 PM

the pobble has buying the auric coin in ico!  please to send me more coins for money launch sptember!
Cell24investments

Activity: 34

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 04:00:24 PM

I operate a regional investment cell and placed our August funds into the ICO that auric ran a few weeks ago. In light of various factors, we have decided to place September's funds and an advance from October into this coin also.

The hedge of a minimum gold value coupled with excellent upside of the coin value itself swung the decision towards high investment. Expect a rapid sale and rapid appreciation as soon as the blockchain and trading are possible.

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2018, 02:08:10 PM

Day 3 Auric ICO Update:

We had some six figure Auric purchase orders earlier today, as expected, so the available Auric is now just over 2,000,000 out of the original 8,000,000. We are up to date with all applications and will give a further update tomorrow. It is looking as though the ICO will be complete earlier than originally anticipated - great news for all those supporting us during this phase.  Thank you all for your ongoing support.

Kindest Regards

Auric Communications
bitcoin_hoarder

Activity: 13

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 02:22:56 PM

Bought my stash in the earlier ICO didn't want to get involved in the scramble on this main one!! Took a lot for me to break open my bitcoin hoard  Wink
jenniferwilson34

Activity: 23

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 02:50:16 PM

I operate a regional investment cell and placed our August funds into the ICO that auric ran a few weeks ago. In light of various factors, we have decided to place September's funds and an advance from October into this coin also.

The hedge of a minimum gold value coupled with excellent upside of the coin value itself swung the decision towards high investment. Expect a rapid sale and rapid appreciation as soon as the blockchain and trading are possible.
You've just persuaded me to put some more in. I did buy in the flash ico but more coins for more profit imo.
synthgauge

Activity: 1149
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 03:03:19 PM

i also have interest in the idea. i like the updates the team provides it shows the are working behind the scenes with listings, exchanges, website, platform and so on. i also saw some people harp on that the idea is dead; UNTRUE.
to you i say, if you want to get rich fast but a lottery ticket and hope for the best . i will take my chance and hope this business will lift off around beginning 2019

Explosive nature of cryptos is what I fear when I go to this forum or to the chart analyzing site hidden in the woods of the internet. How many attempts to make money through fraudulent investments have u made thus far and how many of these attempts have been successful? Zero. I can remember one single instance of u making profit which happened when u were sleeping.
descstilat

Activity: 27

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 03:08:59 PM

investors should be very careful with those ones and should have in-depth considerations before deciding to invest their money. Most of them are scam ones, part of them are real ones, and small part of them are good ones.
Good luck with your decision!
jenniferwilson34

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 03:25:49 PM

Yes, people should always be very careful with their funds. I read the whole white paper several times until I understood it, sent off a lot of questions to the team behind auric, and also spent a lot of time considering it all before putting my money in. Due diligence is important in this market.

Having said all that, Auric met all of my criteria which is why I invested. Simple as that. Also the right currency for this time of the market as a whole.

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2018, 06:06:13 PM

Just taken a purchase order for 700,000 Aurics. Took even us by surprise, and we've been processing some decent sized orders since Saturday. Further update tomorrow, but the Auric ICO is, as it stands, rapidly closing on a fast conclusion.

Kindest Regards

Auric Communications
bankgirlmjp

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 06:52:29 AM

Just taken a purchase order for 700,000 Aurics. Took even us by surprise, and we've been processing some decent sized orders since Saturday. Further update tomorrow, but the Auric ICO is, as it stands, rapidly closing on a fast conclusion.

Kindest Regards

Auric Communications

Glad I bought in your flash ICO last month. Auric is going to disrupt.
Cell24investments

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 09:26:49 AM

Kindest Regards

Auric Communications

Glad I bought in your flash ICO last month. Auric is going to disrupt.

Not surprised to hear this at all. I posted to this effect earlier in the thread as it was inevitable it was going to be bought up by some big players.
Cell24investments

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 09:38:04 AM

Greetings, team!
Hide your wife, hide your cards cause everything getting liquidated for this ICO. I feel really good about it guys seriously, lets go all in! ))

Highly recommended but be prudent with your investing.

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2018, 01:54:44 PM

Auric ICO Day 4 Update

Aurics Remaining At Time Of Post:  Approx 880,000

We have had two more institutional purchases overnight and we have now sold close to 90% of the available Auric in our ICO. We now expect the ICO to conclude by the end of the week. We are slightly behind with the purchases so please be patient if you have place an order and are still waiting for your welcome pack. We do appreciate it, as we appreciate all of your support.

There will be a special interim report emailed out to all Auric owners later today which contains important information regarding our launch, and the operation of the Auric Market at that time. Lots of interesting, and useful, details for you to digest at your leisure.

We now have over $7M of gold backing the Auric coins that you hold. Rest easy and with peace of mind - your Auric has true value regardless of short term swings in the cryptosphere. On launch, we are confident you will see a strong disconnect or 'decoupling' effect in terms of Auric/Bitcoin. We are looking forward to the Quadra ledger launch as much as you all are, and with the rate of purchase occurring in the ICO it looks like this will be later this month now rather than October. Not long to wait!

Further updates soon. Thanks again from all the team at Auric for helping make this new cryptocurrency a soon-to-be reality.

Kindest Regards

Auric Communications
jenniferwilson34

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 02:46:45 PM

Auric is ace, cannot wait for the launch. Watch that price go Smiley  ...and even if it doesn't, I have that gold security of the value I paid for it. win/win Smiley
cryptodabbler2014

Activity: 36

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 06:08:26 PM

In general, there are several factors affecting the price of the project. The most important thing is that the team itself fulfill its promises and perform its work following its road map.
True for most crypto, but this one also has a base value in terms of gold so ICO investors always have that as a fall-back against price headwinds. I think that's the point the previous poster was making. It's why I bought in both the flash ico and some more in this main one. Looks like ICO is about to finish anyway nearly all the coins have been sold.
bankgirlmjp

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 07:45:09 PM

Yep, last call for Auric in the ICO. Next stop, pay more for them at launch if you don't have some haha.

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2018, 07:02:36 AM

Good morning, thank you for all the messages over the past twenty four hours, as Auric nears the conclusions of its ICO. We now have under 10% of the total supply of Auric left for sale. As such, it could now close any time but we will be keeping you updated. Once it closes, that's it for the supply of Auric and we can move to launch within a few weeks.

All buyers of Auric will be receiving another info pack today - look out for it in your inbox.

Kindest Regards

Auric Communications

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2018, 03:49:38 PM

Auric ICO Day 5 Update

Auric Remaining: Approx 5%

Almost there, we fully expect the last few hundred thousand to sell by the end of the week. Launch should be before the end of September now. Incredible response and rate of sale. We now have over $8M in the Auric gold reserves backing this currency. Full audit was sent to Auric holders in the info pack sent out couple of hours earlier. We promised to be transparent in all our operations, we trust you'll enjoy reading the initial Deloitte audit (or not, if it's too in-depth!)

Kindest Regards

Auric Communications
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: