Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 10:02:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] Auric: The New Gold Standard [ICO Sold Out. $9M Now In Reserves]  (Read 2881 times)
auric_communications (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2018, 01:19:22 PM

Looks like a solid project, reading the whitepaper right now.. Curious how this one will end, good luck team !

Thank you, we have been very grateful for the interest and participation in Auric. Yes, some large institutions have bought chunks of the supply, but we are pleased to confirm that a majority of the 8,000,000 supply are in the hands of small private investors. There are still a few available before the ICO finishes, or you will be able to purchase after launch later this month via exchanges.

Kindest Regards

Auric Communications

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Cell24investments

Activity: 34

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 02:06:49 PM

I might actually just buy up some of this last 1% from my own private funds, let's get this ICO finished.
RobersonRichard

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 02:11:05 PM

Crypto market fluctuated very fast, therefore investors should be fast to take profits, stop loss or buy the dips to get fast returns. Wish good luck to investors! Luck is what you need!
Cell24investments

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 02:49:15 PM

Crypto market fluctuated very fast, therefore investors should be fast to take profits, stop loss or buy the dips to get fast returns. Wish good luck to investors! Luck is what you need!

Well yes, but with Auric you also have the security of gold backing value to each coin so for ICO investors there isn't the level of risk that most such new currencies suffer from. This was one of the main reasons I invested a large amount into this on behlaf of my investment cell.
bankgirlmjp

Activity: 29

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 06:53:34 AM

Looks like a solid project, reading the whitepaper right now.. Curious how this one will end, good luck team !

you're too late, ICO is more or less finished!
bitcoin_hoarder

Activity: 13

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 03:46:19 PM

I bought just under 10,000 Auric, and this will hit $100+ easily. Nice prospect Smiley

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2018, 06:49:22 AM

The Auric ICO Is Now Closed.

All 8 Million Auric are now in the hands of the investors and we will proceed to a full launch of the Quadra blockchain within the next two weeks. We now have over $9M in our gold depositories to back the coins you own, so rest assured this currency has true value.

Welcome to Auric.

Kindest Regards

Auric Communications
jenniferwilson34

Activity: 23

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 07:21:05 AM

excellent news. bad luck to all those who missed out on the Auric ICO - I'd like to say I'd sell you some of mine on the exchanges when it launches, but you got no chance.

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2018, 08:10:09 AM

All Auric investors should have received their welcome packs by now - please contact us if you have not received yours. The full audit of our ICO is now underway and will be forwarded in next week's info pack.

Please do not mail us asking to purchase Auric as it is now sold out via the ICO. It will be available on Kraken and Bitstamp (plus 2 others to be announced shortly) to trade at launch, which will be later this month. The prices there will be determined by the market, but Auric will always retain its intrinsic 0.001oz gold value should holders wish to trade in for the precious metal via our unique Auric Market. This too will be available at launch.

We would like to give a further thank you from the whole team at Auric for making the ICO such a success.

Kindest Regards

Auric Communications
Switorusti

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 08:14:26 AM

Hey
What I like the most is the ability to integrate your token with almost any e-commerce website or in-store merchant.Was this already tested and if it was can you give any links or results or tests?

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2018, 08:24:36 AM

Hey
What I like the most is the ability to integrate your token with almost any e-commerce website or in-store merchant.Was this already tested and if it was can you give any links or results or tests?

Neither of those are the primary use cases of Auric. Please read the white paper for details.
Cell24investments

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 10:03:07 AM

brilliant. I have a large personal and group invesmrnt into Auric. can't believe how organised it all is. The weekly info packs alone are better than 99% of ICOs make. And a full audit to prove their funding and where the money is? like to see the others that offer that.

And with bitcoin in the doldrums and Ethereum clearly dying (and taking the alts down with it), the time is right for a coin like this.

I agree with earlier poster, too bad for those that missed out, this will be inflated far more than the measly dollar or so each us ICO investors paid!!!!
cryptodabbler2014

Activity: 36

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 02:19:17 PM

brilliant. I have a large personal and group invesmrnt into Auric. can't believe how organised it all is. The weekly info packs alone are better than 99% of ICOs make. And a full audit to prove their funding and where the money is? like to see the others that offer that.

And with bitcoin in the doldrums and Ethereum clearly dying (and taking the alts down with it), the time is right for a coin like this.

I agree with earlier poster, too bad for those that missed out, this will be inflated far more than the measly dollar or so each us ICO investors paid!!!!

HAppy for this to launch soon.
Alex.Newman

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 02:30:41 PM

the very name of the topic already speaks for itself and that is all said. I think if the team succeeds, it will be very popular in the market. It'simportant for the community.
cryptodabbler2014

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 02:43:20 PM

Yeah the time is good for the community, investors and traders once it launches. I'll be hodling regardless for a long time. If any project is going to do 1000x now it could be something like this. Who would have thought ETH would collapse like it has? Something with real value like this is one solution
cryptodabbler2014

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 02:59:08 PM

Hey,  I am moving all my bitcoins to buy every last one of these coins. This is the next big thing guys, this is the btc 2.0 you were waiting for. You missed btc, you missed eth, you even missed eos...So, do not repeat your mistakes anymore with this great coin!

ETH is history but yeah there was good money in it if you got in and out at right time! You're too late for the ICO now unfortunately its sold out
muzammilshah093

Activity: 19

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 03:05:59 PM

Interesting concept -- Looking forward to Auric.

I had a doubt :: When you say that it is backed by Gold, what does it actually mean?
Will its price always be that of the price of Gold?

Firstly, thank you for your time and your query. We believe your question is fully answered in detail in our white paper, but briefly it means that each Auric issued has an intrinsic value of 0.001oz of gold. In other words, it has a tradeable value at that level. That would vary only as the gold price itself varied. The way that is structured is explained in the white paper under the sections 'Gold Backing - Functionality and Usage' and 'Auric Gold Store And The Auric Market'

It ensures that Auric launches with value behind it, it ensures it is protected against potential falls in the short and medium term, and additionally it gives another method of trading out of crypto should the holder so wish (please see 'Utilising The Auric ICO For Asset Class Switching' in the white paper for more on that)

We hope this addresses your query, and thank you for your early interest.

Kindest Regards

Auric Communications

ll
Thanks for such explanation, i am looking forward some basic, will you stock Gold against each token you sell. how the economics of token will really function?
FeiibuuMar

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 03:10:33 PM

Quick question, do you peg the price only on the $ value or in ETH?
I‘m asking, because as the price of ETH is dropping and it may not stop here, 1.5 ETH will therefore give us much less tokens in the sale then originally, correct?
Thanks
bankgirlmjp

Activity: 29

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 03:26:22 PM

Quick question, do you peg the price only on the $ value or in ETH?
I‘m asking, because as the price of ETH is dropping and it may not stop here, 1.5 ETH will therefore give us much less tokens in the sale then originally, correct?
Thanks

They set the price based on gold price in dollars each day, then calculated that in terms of BTC or ETH at that time. You are correct that you would get much less Auric now for ETH that when the ICO started. ETH is finished. I doubt they would even accept ETH now if the ICO was about to start now!

But it actually doesn't matter now because the ICO is finished, there are no more coins for sale until launch so you would have to buy from exchanges then and who knows how much they will be then! I got mine for around $1.19 each.
flugence wade

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 03:33:01 PM

I highly recommend this business to my friends and relatives! They were so much delighted when I told them about it! Devs are working hard and updating us every week on the progress!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: