Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 09:03:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] Auric: The New Gold Standard [ICO Sold Out. $9M Now In Reserves]  (Read 2876 times)
auric_communications (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2018, 07:03:51 PM
Last edit: September 11, 2018, 06:52:08 AM by auric_communications

Welcome To The Beginning Of Auric

Auric represents innovation in the asset class of cryptocurrencies. Auric is the first cryptocurrency to have gold backing - an intrinsic value of 0.001oz gold per coin, with the ICO price per coin set to that level.

White Paper HERE (pdf)
Telegram:   @auric_communications
Email:         auric_communications@auric.io (standard server)
                  auric_communications@protonmail.com (encrypted server)

10th SEPTEMBER UPDATE: The Auric ICO is now COMPLETE.

Auric holders have the unique option of being able to exchange Auric coins for gold after launch via the Auric Market. This gives Auric true value from Day One, something no other cryptocurrency possesses, and ensures that ICO investors have minimal risk.

18th AUGUST UPDATE: The Flash ICO has now sold out, as of 2115 UTC. It started at 1600 UTC today, and runs for just eight hours or until the 10% of our total supply has been sold, it's the first opportunity for investors to own this unique currency. We have now updated the website with a 'Flash ICO Purchase' link - find it from our homepage or for your convenience, right HERE.

We have added the form, but please do not submit your purchase order before the official start time of 1600 UTC or it will not be processed. We will be processing and sending out purchase invoices strictly in the order received after 1600 UTC so you may experience a delay depending on where your purchase is placed in the initial surge of orders. But please be patient, we will be in contact with you as soon as possible - we have a team ready for this, and it's been in the planning for many months.

We will update this thread regularly, including as soon as the Flash ICO starts and when it is closed. Thank you all for helping us deliver Auric to you, your comments throughout this final period have been invaluable.

[the following is from part of the Introduction/Key Facts section of our 20 page white paper. The full document goes into detail on everything you need to know about Auric and is an important read for potential investors]

Gold backed and risk free

Auric brings 1:1 backing with the precious metal at the ICO price level, via a store of gold equivalent to the total amount of coins sold into circulation from the ICO multiplied by the gold price per coin at that time.

Investors are free to hold/buy/sell on exchanges as with any cryptocurrency, or transfer their Auric coins into gold at any time via our innovative Auric Market structure. Separate from the expected price appreciation of the coins against fiat, this unique aspect of Auric gives a guaranteed value from Day One.

Key Facts

Below are some of the important facts about Auric in a quick and easy to view format. Much more detail can be found throughout this white paper.

Circulation: Estimated 5M-6M (dependent on ICO), Max 8M

Gold Backed Price: 0.001oz per Auric, set daily during ICO

Ledger: Quadra - a fast, fee-less, distributed ledger that operates in a similar way to the ‘TANGLE’ used by IOTA but with radically different underlying code

Exchanges: Tradeable on at least three medium sized exchanges from launch, with more to follow post-launch, ticker AURI

Auric Market: Operational from launch, allows Auric holders to exchange for gold at the coin value of 0.001oz per coin, in multiples of 100. Subject only to a small admin fee and insured worldwide shipping

Team: World-class group of coders, economists, cryptographers and financiers with over one hundred years of combined experience in their sectors

ICO: Begins 1st September 2018. Aurics can be purchased using bitcoin (BTC) or ether (ETH) subject to stated minimum levels. Launch to be no later than two weeks after ICO concludes.

Visit our website, download our detailed and comprehensive white paper, and discover the Auric revolution. All of our operations from the ICO onward will be fully third-party audited to ensure company compliance and transparency.

To be added to our mailing list and receive advance notification and reminders for the ICO, send an email with 'MAILING LIST' in the subject line. With our ICO expected to receive heavy demand and an early sell-out due to institutional funds, this is a useful way to ensure you don't miss the September 1st start date.

Auric Is Coming...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
n3482nba

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 07:28:39 PM

Interesting information I will wait until tomorrow morning how the Auric you are promoting
junforever

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 07:54:36 PM

If you have a bounty available for spanish translation and/or for promoting your project(in english and/or spanish crypto channels)  and/or moderate your discord/telegram english and/or spanish project´s channels, I would like to reserve it!, this is my portfolio and my previous works and the list of crypto channels where I can promote your project

http://bit.ly/2HvGwNx

Please let me know if you are interesting with a pm, thanks and good luck with your project!
nicecrypto

Activity: 1260
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2018, 08:00:39 PM

Auric represents innovation in the asset class of cryptocurrencies. Auric is the first cryptocurrency to have gold backing - an intrinsic value of 0.001oz gold per coin, with the ICO price per coin set to that level.

Website and full details available Tuesday 7th August 2018.

Auric Is Coming...

This is quite interesting, then tomorrow is a date here again to get the juicy info about this project, hope it will be as interesting as anticipated 😀
cryptojukebox

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 08:04:11 PM

Interesting concept -- Looking forward to Auric.

I had a doubt :: When you say that it is backed by Gold, what does it actually mean?
Will its price always be that of the price of Gold?

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2018, 08:18:37 AM
Last edit: August 07, 2018, 01:45:19 PM by auric_communications

Everyone, thank you for the posts and the private messages since we started the thread yesterday evening.

Welcome to Auric

The first post has now been updated to give more details about our revolutionary cryptocurrency Auric, along with links to our website and our white paper. Although we have added the basic information (new poster level precludes us for posting images on the thread at this time), we do highly recommend reading or at least browsing the white paper as it contains a lot more detail about all aspects of the project. We will do our best to answer your questions in a timely fashion whether they are asked on here, or via email/telegram.

More details and updates to come over the coming days and weeks, with the ICO beginning in 25 days time, at 1700 UTC on Saturday 1st September.

Kindest Regards

Auric Communications
Eulalila

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 09:30:06 AM

Great plan, team. I believe in this and i'm totally in! Cheesy Wink

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2018, 01:44:44 PM

Interesting concept -- Looking forward to Auric.

I had a doubt :: When you say that it is backed by Gold, what does it actually mean?
Will its price always be that of the price of Gold?

Firstly, thank you for your time and your query. We believe your question is fully answered in detail in our white paper, but briefly it means that each Auric issued has an intrinsic value of 0.001oz of gold. In other words, it has a tradeable value at that level. That would vary only as the gold price itself varied. The way that is structured is explained in the white paper under the sections 'Gold Backing - Functionality and Usage' and 'Auric Gold Store And The Auric Market'

It ensures that Auric launches with value behind it, it ensures it is protected against potential falls in the short and medium term, and additionally it gives another method of trading out of crypto should the holder so wish (please see 'Utilising The Auric ICO For Asset Class Switching' in the white paper for more on that)

We hope this addresses your query, and thank you for your early interest.

Kindest Regards

Auric Communications
cryptodabbler2014

Activity: 36

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 03:00:19 PM

Great plan, team. I believe in this and i'm totally in! Cheesy Wink
+1. good to see something different and very clever

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2018, 03:50:14 PM

If you have a bounty available for spanish translation and/or for promoting your project(in english and/or spanish crypto channels)  and/or moderate your discord/telegram english and/or spanish project´s channels, I would like to reserve it!, this is my portfolio and my previous works and the list of crypto channels where I can promote your project

http://[Suspicious link removed]/2HvGwNx

Please let me know if you are interesting with a pm, thanks and good luck with your project!

As Aurics are only going to be issued during the ICO with an equal amount of gold backing each one, there can be no 'free' coins and no bounties - it would be impossible under our structure. But thank you for your interest.
Noruka

Activity: 910
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 03:54:13 PM

Another gold backed coin. It's very difficult for anyone to validate whether all the gold that is promised is really where you say it is.
duniakripto96

Activity: 181

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 03:58:39 PM

new projects and all of them are not yet perfect,
I'm waiting for the next update because I'm interested in the auric project.
I hope fast updates take place
waveguide

Activity: 132

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 04:11:21 PM

this is interesting. A gold backed cryptocurrency is the way forward. we will will wait in anticipation to take part in the ICO on september first

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2018, 05:10:05 PM

Another gold backed coin. It's very difficult for anyone to validate whether all the gold that is promised is really where you say it is.

At Auric we understand that concern - it's why we will have full independent auditing showing complete money flows from the ICO onward, in terms of incoming funds, purchases and total amounts of gold, issuance of Auric coins and double entry ledgers confirming balances. There is more on that in the Auditing section in the white paper.

Auric is also rather different as the currency is transferable for its assigned gold value (weight) at any time via the Auric Market. This provides concrete support at the ICO price level, security for investors, strong fundamentals, and a future dividend style payment when we reach the possible stage of the Gold Store dissolution (again, addressed at length in the white paper)

Auric is a very different animal to most coins past and present!

Kindest Regards

Auric Communications

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2018, 06:48:33 PM

new projects and all of them are not yet perfect,
I'm waiting for the next update because I'm interested in the auric project.
I hope fast updates take place
Auric ICO starts 1st September and will be launching 2 weeks after conclusion of ICO so sometime September/October. So not long to wait.
pobble4lobble

Activity: 53

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 07:44:43 PM

pobble thank you for your work in making the auric and want invest. please to tell pobble where buy is on auric page? pobble want buy now to please?
Nathaliie22

Activity: 2

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 07:49:38 PM

Sounds promising  Grin

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2018, 08:56:01 PM

pobble thank you for your work in making the auric and want invest. please to tell pobble where buy is on auric page? pobble want buy now to please?

Auric coins are not for sale yet - ICO begins Saturday September 1st. But we appreciate your interest and look forward to welcoming you as an Auric holder next month! We have a white paper that goes into a lot of details so if you want to know more about the project and haven't done so already, please download and read it.

Kindest Regards

Auric Communications

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2018, 06:54:51 AM

We want to just give an update as yesterday was our first full day after announcing Auric and revealing the website, white paper and ICO.

Firstly, thank you all for the many emails and private messages we have received since then - mostly questions about the project, and people wanting to buy early. The most common ones were regarding the gold support, how it works, and how the Auric Market will work after launch. They are all important, especially regarding the market as that is one of our key differences - not only is Auric backed by gold, but owners can sell for gold if they wish.  In terms of selling to investors early, no we can't and won't do that regardless of the amounts involved. There is no 'pre-ico' with Auric, everyone gets an equal opportunity to purchase and that starts on Saturday September 1st so not too far away.

Thank you all also for the kind messages of support and enthusiasm, we appreciate them and it means a lot to the team. We will keep you updated on news, we're mainly making preparations for the ICO now to ensure we are ready for that key event.

Kindest Regards

Auric Communications

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2018, 07:55:56 AM

White Paper HERE (pdf)
Telegram:   @auric_communications
Email:         auric_communications@auric.io (standard server)
                  auric_communications@protonmail.com (encrypted server)

Auric holders have the unique option of being able to exchange Auric coins for gold after launch via the Auric Market. This gives Auric true value from Day One, something no other cryptocurrency possesses, and ensures that ICO investors have minimal risk.

[the following is from part of the Introduction/Key Facts section of our 20 page white paper. The full document goes into detail on everything you need to know about Auric and is an important read for potential investors]

Gold backed and risk free

Auric brings 1:1 backing with the precious metal at the ICO price level, via a store of gold equivalent to the total amount of coins sold into circulation from the ICO multiplied by the gold price per coin at that time.

Investors are free to hold/buy/sell on exchanges as with any cryptocurrency, or transfer their Auric coins into gold at any time via our innovative Auric Market structure. Separate from the expected price appreciation of the coins against fiat, this unique aspect of Auric gives a guaranteed value from Day One.

Key Facts

Below are some of the important facts about Auric in a quick and easy to view format. Much more detail can be found throughout this white paper.

Circulation: Estimated 5M-6M (dependent on ICO), Max 8M

Gold Backed Price: 0.001oz per Auric, set daily during ICO

Ledger: Quadra - a fast, fee-less, distributed ledger that operates in a similar way to the ‘TANGLE’ used by IOTA but with radically different underlying code

Exchanges: Tradeable on at least three medium sized exchanges from launch, with more to follow post-launch, ticker AURI

Auric Market: Operational from launch, allows Auric holders to exchange for gold at the coin value of 0.001oz per coin, in multiples of 100. Subject only to a small admin fee and insured worldwide shipping

Team: World-class group of coders, economists, cryptographers and financiers with over one hundred years of combined experience in their sectors

ICO: Begins 1st September 2018. Aurics can be purchased using bitcoin (BTC) or ether (ETH) subject to stated minimum levels. Launch to be no later than two weeks after ICO concludes

Visit our website, download our detailed and comprehensive white paper, and discover the Auric revolution. All of our operations from the ICO onward will be fully third-party audited to ensure company compliance and transparency.

Auric Is Coming...

Dear AURIC Team
Your coin may be free of listing on Aiodex if the number of votes is large enough.
Let's vote for it ☞ https://aiodex.com/?ref=5b6a5993abea8c150adce2e6
Please, Don't hesitate to let us know if you have any questions.
Sincerely,
Aiodex Team
Discord: https://discord.gg/RvhvdZq
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/aiodexofficial
Twitter: https://twitter.com/aiodex_official
Telegram: https://t.me/aiodex_official

Thank you for your message. Auric has already secured listings on several medium/large exchanges for the full launch in September/October and are actively negotiating on several more so we are well covered in that area. But we appreciate your interest.

Kind Regards

Auric Communications

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: