Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:59:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Resurrection of Sprouts Classic 2% Daily APR Interest, 730% a year  (Read 23093 times)
arcmetal

Activity: 287
Merit: 159

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 08:13:50 AM

Hi, quick questions.

Is there any social media or website I can follow to get updates?

Will Classic be listed on another exchange with more volume? Seems there are not enough high buy orders?

And the new wallet allows larger transactions? How much can I send? Old wallet had an error, this is resolved, but can I send unlimited now?

Sorry for all my questions... 😅

Hi Jennyblockchain,

On page 1 of the thread I have put a Community section which includes the Twitter and Facebook page.  I will provide the 2 links here as well:

twitter: https://twitter.com/ClassicSprouts
facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/290608265099532/

Application was sent on Yobit and I believe the person in the team paid for it to be listed there.  We do not have any word yet from Yobit but I believe the person who applied sent a ticket to inquire.

Yes.  The new Sprouts Classic wallet has been fixed to allow 100 billion Sprouts Classic now.

Thanks! Sounds good, hope many will join.

Although: max on my wallet is 10 digits, so no more then 9999999999 (1 less than 10B). So max is not 100B?
Internally the max may be 100 billion, but the max you have noticed is probably a limit of the Qt gui.  I'm assuming you found this limit within the send entry field.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ledtronic
Copper Member

Activity: 79
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2018, 05:02:58 PM

hi, my wallet is 755 blocks pending from yesterday, what happen?
Jennyblockchain

Activity: 36

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 08:19:13 PM

Hi, quick questions.

Is there any social media or website I can follow to get updates?

Will Classic be listed on another exchange with more volume? Seems there are not enough high buy orders?

And the new wallet allows larger transactions? How much can I send? Old wallet had an error, this is resolved, but can I send unlimited now?

Sorry for all my questions... 😅

Hi Jennyblockchain,

On page 1 of the thread I have put a Community section which includes the Twitter and Facebook page.  I will provide the 2 links here as well:

twitter: https://twitter.com/ClassicSprouts
facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/290608265099532/

Application was sent on Yobit and I believe the person in the team paid for it to be listed there.  We do not have any word yet from Yobit but I believe the person who applied sent a ticket to inquire.

Yes.  The new Sprouts Classic wallet has been fixed to allow 100 billion Sprouts Classic now.

Thanks! Sounds good, hope many will join.

Although: max on my wallet is 10 digits, so no more then 9999999999 (1 less than 10B). So max is not 100B?
Internally the max may be 100 billion, but the max you have noticed is probably a limit of the Qt gui.  I'm assuming you found this limit within the send entry field.

Correct. Can not enter more digits. So 1 short of 10B possible.
ledtronic
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2018, 11:40:32 PM

the wallet stop me at block 900.143, help please
nur1labs

Activity: 868
Merit: 250

Founder Nur1Labs

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2018, 01:05:56 AM

old folks here....hmmm you gonna revive thing....keep spirit young man. @arcmetal yo bro. you not side on aux again. since we both fight 2 side. and 2 side of them mess. then i developing dash fork  Roll Eyes

i still have sprouts... Roll Eyes[problem wallet is lagging when open. need fixed this one]

==MuBdI BlockStream Platform - Future Blockchain Platform==
==Open Hire Developer Using Our Services==
arcmetal

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 01:12:06 AM

old folks here....hmmm you gonna revive thing....keep spirit young man. @arcmetal yo bro. you not side on aux again. since we both fight 2 side. and 2 side of them mess. then i developing dash fork  Roll Eyes

i still have sprouts... Roll Eyes[problem wallet is lagging when open. need fixed this one]
Hail nur1labs!  How's the dash fork going?  Is it in a new coin yet?

The new sprouts-classic wallet has been running fine for me, but others seem to be having some minor problems, but this is how it is with every coin. Tongue
arcmetal

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 01:28:14 AM

the wallet stop me at block 900.143, help please
This may mean that the files in your blockchain have become corrupted.  The fix is easy, but it will take time since you'll need to re-sync from the beginning and download a fresh chain.  (unless someone out there has made a sprouts-classic bootstrap)

Here are the steps to fix your wallet:

1.  make a backup of your "wallet.dat" file.  (this file contains your coins, lose this file and you lose your coins)

2.  delete all of the files in the sprouts-classic's data directory (except the wallet.dat, and sprouts.conf file)

3.  restart the sprouts-classic wallet, and sync up.

The data directory where these files can be found on my PC are here, yours may be different:

Code:
C:\Users\loginname\AppData\Roaming\Sprouts

In the above directory you'll find the "wallet.dat" file.  Make a few copies of this file, and put them somewhere else, some other PC, or flash drive, etc.  Once that is complete then you can delete the rest of the files except wallet.dat and sprouts.conf.  Then, you can restart the sprouts-classic wallet to finally get some fresh blockchain files.

The files in that directory can become corrupted if, for instance, your PC suddenly shut down.  If this happens the files could have been in the middle of writing to the hard drive and so they become corrupted if parts are missing.

ledtronic
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2018, 01:59:23 AM

thanks a lot, now is synching from start, some hours and confirm all is correct, thanks a lot
nur1labs

Founder Nur1Labs

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2018, 09:23:36 AM
Last edit: October 02, 2018, 11:29:04 AM by nur1labs

old folks here....hmmm you gonna revive thing....keep spirit young man. @arcmetal yo bro. you not side on aux again. since we both fight 2 side. and 2 side of them mess. then i developing dash fork  Roll Eyes

Hail nur1labs!  How's the dash fork going?  Is it in a new coin yet?

The new sprouts-classic wallet has been running fine for me, but others seem to be having some minor problems, but this is how it is with every coin. Tongue

new walllet not release yet bro?i give try if work. old wallet still lag when open that why im not open that. i have 1M sprouts there @_@

PS if you wanna doing updates this old wallet you need made consensus bro @DZPrince

example that every step what next to improved on codes.

DZPrince (OP)

Activity: 116
Merit: 8

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 04:44:37 PM

old folks here....hmmm you gonna revive thing....keep spirit young man. @arcmetal yo bro. you not side on aux again. since we both fight 2 side. and 2 side of them mess. then i developing dash fork  Roll Eyes

new walllet not release yet bro?i give try if work. old wallet still lag when open that why im not open that. i have 1M sprouts there @_@

PS if you wanna doing updates this old wallet you need made consensus bro @DZPrince

Hey nur1labs,

All I did was to keep the original Sprouts, which was taken over by a Japanese team through a Hard Fork, as well as the rewards.  Since Sprouts was already taken by that team, I had to rename it to Sprouts Classic to refer to the original Sprouts.  It is not just me but there are other contributors such as Bastillar who helped in listing Sprouts Classic to Tradesatoshi and michnkeks who compiled Sprouts Classics for Windows.  I have to also credit to Andrey123 in compiling for the Raspberry Pi 3.

I do admit and acknowledge that the source code is coming from the 2.2.2 Sprouts thread and is a continuation of the Sprouts wallet.

The important thing is that it is back for the whole community and can be traded again.

Sprouts Classic 2% Daily APR Interest, 730% a year https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4834 (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4834706.0)
arcmetal

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 12:01:10 AM

Hey nur1labs,

All I did was to keep the original Sprouts, which was taken over by a Japanese team through a Hard Fork, as well as the rewards.  Since Sprouts was already taken by that team, I had to rename it to Sprouts Classic to refer to the original Sprouts.  It is not just me but there are other contributors such as Bastillar who helped in listing Sprouts Classic to Tradesatoshi and michnkeks who compiled Sprouts Classics for Windows.  I have to also credit to Andrey123 in compiling for the Raspberry Pi 3.

I do admit and acknowledge that the source code is coming from the 2.2.2 Sprouts thread and is a continuation of the Sprouts wallet.

The important thing is that it is back for the whole community and can be traded again.

I suspect the whole community is thankful for this.

I think you can post the names you have listed as contributors, under the section in the OP labeled "community".  (unless they don't want their names listed)
nur1labs

Founder Nur1Labs

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2018, 03:05:27 AM

ahaha old folk too. well i think i love the dash one. but still keep sprouts. ah yes im mine that last pow. thanks still work

dash have masternodes. but i costumed to not used that....hmmm that my story

back to topic. any roadmap guys?

atm i used redfurry mining[this legend never trash] Roll Eyes

DZPrince (OP)

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 01:29:36 AM

BTW, I messaged a friend of mine who owns an exchange and asked him to consider listing sprouts classic. He said he would look into it. If there is a new cleaned up version of the wallet, it may make it easier to integrate.

Hi GoldSeal,

Now that the wallet is available for download, are you able to ask your friend if Sprouts Classic could be added to his exchange?  Let me know of any requirements.  BTW, Sprouts Classic is on Tradesatoshi and still awaiting Yobit.

Sprouts Classic 2% Daily APR Interest, 730% a year https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4834 (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4834706.0)
nur1labs

Founder Nur1Labs

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2018, 02:30:00 AM

BTW, I messaged a friend of mine who owns an exchange and asked him to consider listing sprouts classic. He said he would look into it. If there is a new cleaned up version of the wallet, it may make it easier to integrate.

Hi GoldSeal,

Now that the wallet is available for download, are you able to ask your friend if Sprouts Classic could be added to his exchange?  Let me know of any requirements.  BTW, Sprouts Classic is on Tradesatoshi and still awaiting Yobit.

let me know when change the updates. since price still same. is there any updates regarding of mission/goal?

DZPrince (OP)

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 02:57:02 AM
Last edit: October 05, 2018, 03:15:31 AM by DZPrince

Hi GoldSeal,

let me know when change the updates. since price still same. is there any updates regarding of mission/goal?

Here is my current goal so far as an outline:

- List Sprouts Classic on at least 2 exchanges to promote it back to its glory days dedicated to the original developers
- Add Sprouts Classic to coinmarketcap
- Spread the word out on btctalk to bring more interest
- Work with others from other countries that would like to translate the Sprouts Classic thread

nur1labs

Founder Nur1Labs

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2018, 12:16:59 AM

Hi GoldSeal,

Here is my current goal so far as an outline:

- List Sprouts Classic on at least 2 exchanges to promote it back to its glory days dedicated to the original developers
- Add Sprouts Classic to coinmarketcap
- Spread the word out on btctalk to bring more interest
- Work with others from other countries that would like to translate the Sprouts Classic thread

ok that's good one. i think that best do for now~still on doge trade  Roll Eyes

DZPrince (OP)

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 06:24:32 PM

Copying this from Bastillar on the JMC coin thread:

“FYI scammers going around scamming sprts classic, 808 coin, JMC coin etc, be sure it ignore it. always ask mods here or on tradesatoshi support ticket; DO NOT GIVE PASSWORDS or wallet.dat files away

This goes for discord as well, where 90% of the scammers are coming in.”

DZPrince (OP)

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 06:29:57 PM

If you want to support Sprouts Classic, please put this under your signature:

Code:
Sprouts Classic 2% Daily APR Interest, 730% a year[url]https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4834706.0[/url]

DZPrince (OP)

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 10:08:50 PM

I join, and the question is, how many coins do I need in my wallet to receive POS. While I have 80 million

The minimum needed for staking is 500 million.

nur1labs

Founder Nur1Labs

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2018, 05:32:19 AM

I join, and the question is, how many coins do I need in my wallet to receive POS. While I have 80 million

The minimum needed for staking is 500 million.

that bigger :v [im just have 2m] Roll Eyes

i will try hold that and buy when cheap. and this one already have limit good one.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: