Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 01:04:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 [85] 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you trust ICO Rating sites?  (Read 9104 times)
Janevinex

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 10:08:29 PM

Yes, money certainly pays, but I think in some cases you can trust and see sometimes a great project , but you do not need to completely trust, especially in such a difficult time as now in the ico !

━ ━━ ━━━ ━━━━    (  (  (    What is MAST?    )  )  )    ━━━━ ━━━ ━━ ━
━━  ━   ( ( (   MAST.eco   ) ) )   ━  ★ ATO ★ ━ ━━
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
caex

Activity: 824
Merit: 512

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 10:17:17 PM

I do not fully believe, as i know the ICO Rating website only helps in providing information, it does not come from institutions or official sources that overshadow all ICOs in crypto.Some projects may pay the parties for good marks.
Lagduf

Activity: 1162
Merit: 260

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 10:31:51 PM

I do not fully believe, as i know the ICO Rating website only helps in providing information, it does not come from institutions or official sources that overshadow all ICOs in crypto.Some projects may pay the parties for good marks.
Isn't that certain from the beginning they are making their ico rating website not for charity they want money and that's why they are making the website in the first place.
there might be some pretty decent ico review websites but majority of them can be paid to say good things anyway just avoid that when you really trying to find a good ones.

▄████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
█████                 ▀▀███▄
█████▄                   ▀██▄
███▀███▄                  ███
███  ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ███
███     ▀▀▀▀▀███████████▄▄██▀
███                   ▀▀████
███      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▄█▄
███   ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀██
███ ▄██▀▀                  ██
██████                    ██▀
█████                   ▄██▀
▀████▄       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
 ▀
█████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
billionair
A TOKEN POWERED RAFFLE PLATFORM
IN THE BSC ECOSYSTEM
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▄█████████████████████▄
█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
███▀ ████████████ ▀████
██  ██████▀▀▀██  █  ███
██  ████▀ ███ ▀███  ███
██  ███▀ █████ ▀██  ███
██  ███▄ █████ ▄██  ███
██  █████ ▀▀▀ ████  ███
██  ██████████████  ███
███▄ ████████████ ▄████
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▄███████▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄
█████▀  ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄  ▀███████
█████  ▀▀▀              ▀▀▀  █████
███                            ███
██                              ██
██        ████      ████        ██
█        ██████    ██████        █
█         ████      ████         █
█                                █
█      ▀▄▄              ▄▄▀      █
██▄      ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀      ▄██
███▄▄      ██████████      ▄▄█████
███████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████
▀████████████████████████████████▀
JOIN AIRDROP
trofim21

Activity: 658
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 10:42:00 PM

I agree with you today that many projects pay a lot of money for good reviews and ratings on well-known sites, so I try not to pay attention to it and do my own analysis. There are many promising projects in which there is a very experienced team. Here is an example of #swachhcoin projects. The project will pay people for their trash. At the moment the bonus is 25%, you can buy coins until mid-December. I advise you to see the project.
kopisusu

Activity: 1050
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 10:43:05 PM

I often see Iico with a good rating, but it is not like the fact that mean they have failed in the ICO and means that not all ico who have good ratings will achieve hardcap, and from there I never believe in ICO ratings
ridho002

Activity: 340

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 11:00:35 PM

I only believe some sites that do report kyc like icobench, but there are also some review sites that I am irrelevant, especially in giving project ratings and reviews even though they look strange
Yeah, so that we need to evaluate an ICO once again even though the rating is good. Me, I believe in my own research more than numbers that given free by rating sites. Because those who feel the results are us, not the site.
JCO05

Activity: 429

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 11:08:12 PM

They seem biased to me. A friend of mine who's doing an ICO told me that they paid 10ETH for 5 quality ratings and that's that! I noticed that some ICOs with good project, team, and good social media presence are struggling with getting good reviews.

With all that said, should it still be a factor to look at when investing in ICO?
I do believe on ICO rating sites. Although it is just a rating site, it shows the idea of the majority and it simply means that coins at the top are the ones which are having high demand. Therefore, there is a huge chance for the coin that is having high rating, to be successful due to the demand that it is having from the majority.

sammyp

Activity: 854

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 11:26:30 PM

I don’t trust them to the maximum even though I rely on them to join projects. They at least give me the list of ongoing and upcoming ICOs so get to know what is at the market at which time and for how long. For their ratings, I don’t have a problem and I don’t depend solely on that for my participation. I. General, ICO rating sites will get 7/10 of my trust.

███████           C O M P R O   F I N A N C E           ███████
The DeFi Way of Synthetic Assets & Trading
│     TELEGRAM     │      TWITTER      │       REDDIT       │      MEDIUM      │
vallydelly

Activity: 336
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 11:47:01 PM

It depends on the reviews, if the reviews are in line with my own reviews I will agree with it but if it's not, I won't trust it. I believe everyone has different opinions when it comes to ico and investing. So I always form my own decision.
btcnijuan

Activity: 421
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 11:48:18 PM

They seem biased to me. A friend of mine who's doing an ICO told me that they paid 10ETH for 5 quality ratings and that's that! I noticed that some ICOs with good project, team, and good social media presence are struggling with getting good reviews.

With all that said, should it still be a factor to look at when investing in ICO?
That is true, I stop investing in ICO when I found out that some rating site just accepting payments from ICOs to have 5 quality ratings, it's a another way to scam their investors.
gelinshidong

Activity: 459
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 03:27:52 AM

Such a website is a good place to discover ICO, but you must not look at the rating, because I have found through my judgment that a good project must not be a perfect score of 5.0. ICO projects that usually trade with rating sites can become 5.0 or maybe they give advertising fees. But there is nothing wrong with charging advertising fees.
krisnajsadrak

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

Hodlers Network

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 03:50:32 AM

I only believe some sites that do report kyc like icobench, but there are also some review sites that I am irrelevant, especially in giving project ratings and reviews even though they look strange

something interesting here,,
so, KYC is needed for a project if they want to be at ICObench ?
seems good enough if thats true
because personally i don't believe with any ico rating sites,, i will do my own research before invest in any project of cryptocurrencies

guffie

Activity: 546

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 05:02:17 AM

I think the ICO rating site really helps us in determining the project. But we also have to be careful with these sites, not all sites are correct. When you search for projects on the ICO rating site and you choose projects that score high. You also need to check it again, to make sure that the project is not a scam.
feelideb

Activity: 770
Merit: 101

fLibero.financial

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 05:16:24 AM

The ICO rating site are professional enough to come up with the result of their different analysis of various project in cryptocurrency, whether their analysis will  stay the same for a project is another matter entirely!

mummybtc

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 05:40:34 AM

NO, because most of them have sold their values for money. They are helpful don't get me right but to base my decisions to invest in a project on ICOrating sites is like someone headin for disaster. There are some obvious scam projects still being promoted by these websites and is becoming a very serious issue because they need to promote investors by doing their due delligence and vetting the team and idea
Joshapat

Activity: 1526
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 05:49:46 AM

Yes, there are very helpful. If you want to get great info about any ICO project and to see its rating among all other project, rating sites are for you. They are also listing a lot of bounty campaigns if the project has one.

They only help but never guarantee that ICOs who have a high rating can be successful, there are many ICOs that I follow and have a high rating, but they can't reach the softcap so I have to wait for a refund and get a transaction fee.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

Snake9999

Activity: 415

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 05:51:16 AM

I don't believe in any ICO rating sites because I think there are problems with most of the popular ICO projects they publish, and they haven't even been reviewed! Because they have collected the money!

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
superstarbtc

Activity: 378
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 05:53:49 AM

there are many ico rating sites in the market among which i trust only one website which i feel genuine that website is icorating.com
Sevarchik

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 05:58:15 AM

I remember how today, what top rated ico become scam.
I dont now who and why invented this sites

labake

Activity: 308
Merit: 15

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 06:00:15 AM

I don't really know how much my thought about any ICO rating site is genuine for the fact that no regulation is guiding them. Automatically, they would only rate base on their own understanding about any project they are rating. Likewise, they may rate base on their own personal interest if they are the type who compromised.
Pages: « 1 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 [85] 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 »
  Print  

Jump to: