Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 01:54:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How do other professional trading firm make money trading cryptocurrency?  (Read 125 times)
C_G Modern Assets (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 01:29:42 AM

Hi,

I wanted to create a thread to discuss the different methods trading firms are profiting from trading the cryptocurrency markets.

I use 4 main methods to successfully trade the cryptocurrency markets.

1. Arbitrage trading – I have developed proprietary software which allows me to be notified if any one of the major players in the market are using tether to arbitrage between exchanges.  In general arbitrage trading will become riskier over the next 12 months as many smaller exchanges will die out providing mispriced markets on particular cryptocurrencies. These exchanges may never release any funds they receive if they are on their last legs.

2. Monitoring media price manipulation- Bloomberg crypto and CNBC are the major players in the finance industry and they consistently report positive or negative news in clumps which is designed to rapidly increase or decrease the price of cryptocurrency. Be aware that this practice can’t last to long as traders are catching on.

3. Major fundamentals- Currently we are awaiting word on a potential Bitcoin ETF although I don’t think this will eventuate until 2019. We are looking to take a large leveraged position long BTC when the first major institution confirms they have their crypto funds stored with Bakkt exchange. This will most likely happen at the end of the year.

4. Other proprietary trading software- I have created apps which monitor large cryptocurrency networks allowing me to track the volume of crypto sent to wallets, exchanges and OTC delaer activity along with notifying me to which algorithmic trading programs are currently active.

Feel free to message me on the link below if you have any questions about the information above
https://t.me/DigitalAssetsMarketplace

Clinton Grassick
HEAD OF TRADING
Modern Assets
www.modernassets.com.au
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
karungbitcoin

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 12:54:23 AM

To earn profit by consistently from trading, we should be have trading plan to minimize the risk from high fluctuacion of crypto. Trading plan consist of management of money and risk. Many newbies trader loss much money because they does not have risk management, like did not use stop loss in trading and does not have monthly target profit that make many trader become greedy and finally they loss.

███    TWITTER     MOCKTAIL      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC         SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: