Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 04:09:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Big Translator SCAMMER call himself professional (Portuguese)  (Read 837 times)
ismart1 (OP)

Activity: 1008
Merit: 127

Make a difference, make it better.

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2018, 02:59:44 AM
Merited by suchmoon (4), actmyname (3), bones261 (1)

I believe in Professionalism and even though this guy calls himself a Portuguese Professional translator the proofs below show beyond of doubt that he is just a scammer and a liar. He can´t distinguish Portuguese from Greek or any other language.

Be aware of this Guy  belechau is his nickname.

I will make all the comments with a little bit of sarcasm and jokes because his work is a joke.

1st Example

2nd Example

3rd Example (he owns this one)

The title he should wear is Portuguese Cheater not Portuguese Translator.

imusify    Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform    Presale starts March 1
Discord Product Demo O3 Wallet  ::  Get Whitelisted 
Whitepaper    ANNFacebookTwitterTelegramRedditMediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN    Explainer Video
claudiotorch
Copper Member

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2018, 07:28:30 PM
Last edit: August 08, 2018, 02:35:22 AM by claudiotorch

Thanks @ismart1 for this post and your hard work on unmasking this false translator.
The errors pointed out are primary and gross and clearly show the use of automatic translators.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper
Weezenhofnar
Copper Member

Activity: 511
Merit: 63

3JGWcqUePDp5LqRNkTHuxcq8AX9iqu1HFz

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2018, 12:23:04 PM

good catch OP.

Being an Portuguese Native speaker I can (extra) confirm, that this user is far away of being a Portuguese Translator…

FilipeHenriques

Activity: 499
Merit: 12

Just a bitcointalk member

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 07:24:22 PM

Just saw a nw translation from this guy.

Translation: https://drive.google.com/file/d/14tOEIdbKJLMmEZaDMzi75hcRsq7q8g1T/view

This is terrible. Doesn't make any sense at all, the sentences lose their meaning after a couple of words. Also, he can't follow the genre of the words, sometimes the words ending with "o" instead of "a" and vice versa.

hello
Raskolhnikov1

Activity: 560
Merit: 65

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2018, 11:04:29 PM

Just saw a nw translation from this guy.

Translation: https://drive.google.com/file/d/14tOEIdbKJLMmEZaDMzi75hcRsq7q8g1T/view

This is terrible. Doesn't make any sense at all, the sentences lose their meaning after a couple of words. Also, he can't follow the genre of the words, sometimes the words ending with "o" instead of "a" and vice versa.

BUMP
Avirunes
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1468

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2018, 05:28:14 AM

First, I wouldn't call him a scammer because its bounty managers job to choose a good translator for the project he is working for. I agree that he is unprofessional towards his work (after checking FilipeHenriques report) but IMO neutral feedback is sufficient in this case unless he is cheating by using translation tools.

I think what he is doing is something like this: He first jumbles up and adds on words here or there in English translation and use google translation tools to translate the thread.

For example:

This is  from Original ANN Thread:
Dynamic block reward
Block reward is based on block height and difficulty so there is no cheap to mine blocks. That's a good thing for price stability.

This translator translates the above as:
de bloco dinâmico recompensa
bloco recompensa é baseada na altura do bloco e dificuldade para que não haja barato para blocos de minas. Isso é uma coisa boa para a estabilidade de preços.

And Google translate gives us the following translation:
Block dynamic reward
Reward block is based on the height of the block and difficulty for there to be no cheap for blocks of mines. This is a good thing for price stability.

I will add a neutral feedback towards as unprofessional work since it is limited to only low quality content and I am not quite certain that he used any translation tools. IMO low quality translation is something that bounty managers should worry about so at the moment I suggest you to report him to bounty managers.
Continuous

Activity: 1064
Merit: 264

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 09:05:37 PM

I was the bounty manager for Vidy and also a native Portuguese speaker and had to reject this user work due to its low quality.

He's obviously not native Portuguese/Brazilian as his translations are extremely low quality. I've tried confronting him on Telegram but unfortunately he never replied back.

Truly a shame the fact that he's running around claiming to be providing high quality translations and actually talking down on managers for rejecting his work.
belechau

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 09:26:54 PM

I was the bounty manager for Vidy and also a native Portuguese speaker and had to reject this user work due to its low quality.

He's obviously not native Portuguese/Brazilian as his translations are extremely low quality. I've tried confronting him on Telegram but unfortunately he never replied back.

Truly a shame the fact that he's running around claiming to be providing high quality translations and actually talking down on managers for rejecting his work.

Olá a todos, gostaria de informá-los que sou, sim, Brasileiro, nativo e falante da língua portuguesa, e que a conta e trabalhos realizados, até o momento eram divididos com a minha Esposa. Lamento a existência deste tópico e qualquer problema relacionado a campanhas anteriores, entendo o seu posicionamento, Continuous, mas vejo que na maioria dos comentários acima, não há unicamente a intenção de notificar Devs, mas de eliminar a minha concorrência. EM MOMENTO ALGUM RECEBI CONTATO DE QUALQUER MEMBRO AQUI RECLAMANTE, SEJA POR TELEGRAN, DISCORD, BITCOINTALK, OU QUALQUER OUTRO MEIO. Agradeço até mesmo as críticas dos erros, quando houver, pois estas levam a um trabalho aperfeiçoado, e agora, gerindo a conta unicamente, faço nos posts atuais o meu melhor. Desejo a todos um bom trabalho e bons ganhos sobre este, e que nossos sacrifícios de tornar a Comunidade inclusiva, justa e digna não sejam em vão.

Hello everyone, I would like to inform you that I am, yes, Brazilian, native and speaker of the Portuguese language, and that the account and work done so far were divided with my Wife. I regret the existence of this topic and any problem related to previous campaigns, I understand its positioning, Continuous, but I see that in most of the comments above, there is only intention to notify Devs, but to eliminate my competition. IN NO EVENT SHALL WE RECEIVE CONTACT OF ANY MEMBER HEREIN CLAIMED, BY TELEGRAN, DISCORD, BITCOINTALK, OR ANY OTHER MEANS. I appreciate even the criticisms of the mistakes, when there are, as these lead to an improved work, and now, managing the account only, I make the current posts my best. I wish all of you good work and good gain on this, and that our sacrifices of making the community inclusive, just and worthy are not in vain.
cizatext

Activity: 952
Merit: 41

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 07:45:42 PM

I have checked through his work and I don't see any level of professionalism is his work as most of them are low quality and it a great thing that you the bounty manager was able to pick out his flaws, what must people claiming to translate languages they are not native of use is Google translator.
sabotag3x
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 2180

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 03:16:26 AM
Last edit: July 23, 2023, 08:04:05 PM by sabotag3x

Olá a todos, gostaria de informá-los que sou, sim, Brasileiro, nativo e falante da língua portuguesa, e que a conta e trabalhos realizados, até o momento eram divididos com a minha Esposa. Lamento a existência deste tópico e qualquer problema relacionado a campanhas anteriores, entendo o seu posicionamento, Continuous, mas vejo que na maioria dos comentários acima, não há unicamente a intenção de notificar Devs, mas de eliminar a minha concorrência. EM MOMENTO ALGUM RECEBI CONTATO DE QUALQUER MEMBRO AQUI RECLAMANTE, SEJA POR TELEGRAN, DISCORD, BITCOINTALK, OU QUALQUER OUTRO MEIO. Agradeço até mesmo as críticas dos erros, quando houver, pois estas levam a um trabalho aperfeiçoado, e agora, gerindo a conta unicamente, faço nos posts atuais o meu melhor. Desejo a todos um bom trabalho e bons ganhos sobre este, e que nossos sacrifícios de tornar a Comunidade inclusiva, justa e digna não sejam em vão.

Hello everyone, I would like to inform you that I am, yes, Brazilian, native and speaker of the Portuguese language, and that the account and work done so far were divided with my Wife. I regret the existence of this topic and any problem related to previous campaigns, I understand its positioning, Continuous, but I see that in most of the comments above, there is only intention to notify Devs, but to eliminate my competition. IN NO EVENT SHALL WE RECEIVE CONTACT OF ANY MEMBER HEREIN CLAIMED, BY TELEGRAN, DISCORD, BITCOINTALK, OR ANY OTHER MEANS. I appreciate even the criticisms of the mistakes, when there are, as these lead to an improved work, and now, managing the account only, I make the current posts my best. I wish all of you good work and good gain on this, and that our sacrifices of making the community inclusive, just and worthy are not in vain.

Bump

I have no idea how this guy keep flooding the portuguese board with these shitty translations..

And there's a guy with the same signature using a automated translator to increase the post count..

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1030426
&
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1083578

Someone tag this guy please..

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
vit05

Activity: 672
Merit: 526

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 04:27:55 AM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5093335.msg48225737;boardseen#new

9, A campanha de recompensas dura até o final da OIC!

I may be wrong, but I have never seen anyone refer to ICO as OIC. Only when using automatic translators. And the rest of the translation sucks.
ismart1 (OP)

Activity: 1008
Merit: 127

Make a difference, make it better.

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2019, 07:05:08 PM

First, I wouldn't call him a scammer because its bounty managers job to choose a good translator for the project he is working for. I agree that he is unprofessional towards his work (after checking FilipeHenriques report) but IMO neutral feedback is sufficient in this case unless he is cheating by using translation tools.

I think what he is doing is something like this: He first jumbles up and adds on words here or there in English translation and use google translation tools to translate the thread.

For example:

This is  from Original ANN Thread:
Dynamic block reward
Block reward is based on block height and difficulty so there is no cheap to mine blocks. That's a good thing for price stability.

This translator translates the above as:
de bloco dinâmico recompensa
bloco recompensa é baseada na altura do bloco e dificuldade para que não haja barato para blocos de minas. Isso é uma coisa boa para a estabilidade de preços.

And Google translate gives us the following translation:
Block dynamic reward
Reward block is based on the height of the block and difficulty for there to be no cheap for blocks of mines. This is a good thing for price stability.

I will add a neutral feedback towards as unprofessional work since it is limited to only low quality content and I am not quite certain that he used any translation tools. IMO low quality translation is something that bounty managers should worry about so at the moment I suggest you to report him to bounty managers.

If you can see the further comments above of people who really speak the language you can see that this guy is a phony and unless you may have some interest in protect him, you will come to the same conclusion as everyone here, that he is a scammer

imusify    Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform    Presale starts March 1
Discord Product Demo O3 Wallet  ::  Get Whitelisted 
Whitepaper    ANNFacebookTwitterTelegramRedditMediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN    Explainer Video
belechau

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 03:57:50 AM
Last edit: January 06, 2019, 04:18:48 AM by belechau

I had come to two conclusions: The first was that his persistence in defaming me was personal, because every time I have high activity in the forum, you put something to pump the topic, and the second when I noticed that I was NOT THE ONLY TRANSLATOR WHICH YOU HAVE ACUSED, which led me to believe that your lack of ethics and respect is only an attempt to eliminate active competition. I am taking the initiative to add each Reward Manager in social networks, and to contact everyone by phone, proving that I am Brazilian, I appreciate the understanding of the Moderation and I hope you will note, that I create topics only on the Portuguese board of this forum, and I am at your disposal to stop your injustice in maintaining this disloyalty. I could do the same for your reputation, but I will uphold my good ethical conduct.

I am available for any contact. Thank you

Eu havia chegado a duas conclusões: A Primeira era que a sua persistência em me difamar era pessoal, pois a cada vez que tenho atividade elevada no fórum, você posta algo para bombear o tópico, e a segunda quando notei que NÃO FUI O ÚNICO TRADUTOR QUE VOCÊ ACUSOU, o que me levou a acreditar que a sua falta de ética e respeito é apenas uma tentativa de eliminação de concorrência ativa. Estou tomando a iniciativa de adicionar cada Gerente de Recompensa em redes sociais, e contatar a todos por telefone, comprovando que sou Brasileiro, agradeço a compreensão da moderação e espero que notem, que crio tópicos apenas na placa portuguesa deste fórum, em meu cotidiano, e estou à disposição para parar a sua injustiça em manter essa deslealdade. Eu poderia fazer o mesmo em relação à sua reputação, mas manterei a minha boa conduta  ética.

Estou à disposição para qualquer contato. Obrigado

vit05

Activity: 672
Merit: 526

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 04:14:33 AM

the second when I noticed that I was NOT THE ONLY TRANSLATOR WHICH YOU HAVE ACUSED, which led me to believe that your lack of ethics and respect is only an attempt to eliminate active competition.

You're right. @ismart1 does this several times and for that reason, any accusation he makes has to be well studied. His motivation is to reduce the competition.

But that does not change the fact that your translations are strange, with disconnected words and phrases that do not make any sense.

tópicos apenas na placa portuguesa deste fórum, em meu cotidiano,

What the hell does that mean? Nobody uses placa to refer to a forum section.
belechau

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 04:30:08 AM
Last edit: January 06, 2019, 04:56:44 AM by belechau

the second when I noticed that I was NOT THE ONLY TRANSLATOR WHICH YOU HAVE ACUSED, which led me to believe that your lack of ethics and respect is only an attempt to eliminate active competition.

You're right. @ismart1 does this several times and for that reason, any accusation he makes has to be well studied. His motivation is to reduce the competition.

But that does not change the fact that your translations are strange, with disconnected words and phrases that do not make any sense.

tópicos apenas na placa portuguesa deste fórum, em meu cotidiano,

What the hell does that mean? Nobody uses placa to refer to a forum section.

Section, and other varieties of meanings are related to specific regions of Brasil to me, I must not adapt to your region to be understandable solely to you I use placa, and you have managed to understand. you mentioned above a topic where I edited images manually with texts, maybe you have an automatic translator like this. reported an acronym on a huge Thread

Placa, seção, e outras variedades de significados estão relacionados a regiões específicas do Brasil para mim, não devo me adaptar à sua região para ser compreensível unicamente para você. Eu uso o placa, e você conseguiu compreender. você citou acima um tópico onde eu editei imagens manualmente com textos, talvez você tenha um tradutor automático assim, mas eu desconheço, relatou uma sigla, em um tópico enorme. Wink
CHRISBIN702

Activity: 1120
Merit: 279

My blockchain can beat up your blockchain

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2019, 05:48:16 AM

This whole entire thread seems to be nothing more than a character assassination. I know belechau very well. I have known him for 2+ years. Our professional relationship and friendship extends far beyond this forum.

belechau is 100% native Portuguese speaking Brazilian. The OP is obviously is trying to take out his competition. bel acknowledged his shortcomings and accepted these attacks as constructive criticism. He took the OP's pointed, motivated, negative slander and turned it into a way to improve his quality of work. That shows not only great character, but a dedication to his job. bel takes these translations seriously.

He is acting very professionally here. If I were in his shoes, I would be tearing this character assassin of an OP a new a-hole. Translations, whether done by multi-linguists or translators will always turn up differing results because there is no pair of languages that perfectly match up word for word. Any translator can re-translate an other translator's work and come up with a different result.

Furthermore, judging by the speech patterns of a few of the OP's supporters,  I'd be willing to bet that they are also the OP using multiple accounts to strengthen his case. That is not the way a person with conviction would behave. At the very least, they are likely commissioned to agree with him.

belechau gets my seal of approval. Any further attacks on his character aside from constructive criticism or productive debate (which I fully support and encourage, so does bel) will prompt me to begin my own investigation into the attackers. Believe me when I say, I look much deeper than just this forum. Your true intentions will be uncovered.

bel, I'm sorry you are going through this. Anyone that has any questions or concerns or doubts, feel free to contact me here in the comments, PM, Email, Telephone, whatever makes you happy. I have nothing to hide and stand by my words with my reputation that I have spent years building. I will add multiple ways to reach me so there is no excuse why you shouldn't be able to contact me to discuss this further

Chris Butler
Founder and CEO
URAllowance, LLC
LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/chrisbutler702/
Email: Chris@URAllowance.com
Telephone: +1 702-758-4209
Telegram: @ChrisButler
WhatsApp: +1 702-279-5892

Not for sale.........
Why, how much you got?
clearclear

Activity: 336
Merit: 252

Run as fast as you can - or jump in a faster river

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2019, 09:43:27 AM

I am really astonished by the claims here. I know Belechau for more than a year now. I have worked with him on multiple projects and he always delivered exactly what was asked, in very good quality and timely.

I am also suggesting that what CHRISBIN702 is saying seems plausible and possible. Right now on bitcointalk, it seems that a lot of people are fighting for work and want to take shortcuts to get ahead of competition --- with unfair measures. As a project, I would look really closely who to hire as a partner of a project and it seems like here we have the answer.

sabotag3x
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 2180

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 09:49:25 AM
Last edit: July 23, 2023, 08:03:47 PM by sabotag3x

I had come to two conclusions: The first was that his persistence in defaming me was personal, because every time I have high activity in the forum, you put something to pump the topic, and the second when I noticed that I was NOT THE ONLY TRANSLATOR WHICH YOU HAVE ACUSED, which led me to believe that your lack of ethics and respect is only an attempt to eliminate active competition. I am taking the initiative to add each Reward Manager in social networks, and to contact everyone by phone, proving that I am Brazilian, I appreciate the understanding of the Moderation and I hope you will note, that I create topics only on the Portuguese board of this forum, and I am at your disposal to stop your injustice in maintaining this disloyalty. I could do the same for your reputation, but I will uphold my good ethical conduct.

I am available for any contact. Thank you

Eu havia chegado a duas conclusões: A Primeira era que a sua persistência em me difamar era pessoal, pois a cada vez que tenho atividade elevada no fórum, você posta algo para bombear o tópico, e a segunda quando notei que NÃO FUI O ÚNICO TRADUTOR QUE VOCÊ ACUSOU, o que me levou a acreditar que a sua falta de ética e respeito é apenas uma tentativa de eliminação de concorrência ativa. Estou tomando a iniciativa de adicionar cada Gerente de Recompensa em redes sociais, e contatar a todos por telefone, comprovando que sou Brasileiro, agradeço a compreensão da moderação e espero que notem, que crio tópicos apenas na placa portuguesa deste fórum, em meu cotidiano, e estou à disposição para parar a sua injustiça em manter essa deslealdade. Eu poderia fazer o mesmo em relação à sua reputação, mas manterei a minha boa conduta  ética.

Estou à disposição para qualquer contato. Obrigado

We barely can understand the translations, it's a bit hard to describe.. the whole thing makes no sense.. and then you come here with a fluent portuguese.. hahah

I'm sure none in Brazil calls Discord as Discórdia, just an automated translator..

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4615635.0

I've archivied some ANNs so you can't edit it.. If you don't get a red tag soon, I'll come back here..
https://web.archive.org/web/20190106092539/https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4650289
https://web.archive.org/web/20190106092558/https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4476966.0
https://web.archive.org/web/20190106092617/https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5048582
https://web.archive.org/web/20190106092653/https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4615635.0

I'll track this phone number and I'll find you or your sockpuppet, don't worry about it Wink

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
CHRISBIN702

Activity: 1120
Merit: 279

My blockchain can beat up your blockchain

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2019, 12:08:24 PM

I am really astonished by the claims here. I know Belechau for more than a year now. I have worked with him on multiple projects and he always delivered exactly what was asked, in very good quality and timely.

I am also suggesting that what CHRISBIN702 is saying seems plausible and possible. Right now on bitcointalk, it seems that a lot of people are fighting for work and want to take shortcuts to get ahead of competition --- with unfair measures. As a project, I would look really closely who to hire as a partner of a project and it seems like here we have the answer.

Exactly. belechau clearly explained what the problem was and how he was going to fix it. What's the reason for tossing around the "S" word so nonchalantly? at this point, this is outright slander, which is illegal in most jurisdictions. Every Portuguese speaking country that I could find shares the same laws on defamation. The OP clearly has something to gain from this which aggravates the slander/defamation punishments substantially.

Brazil: In Brazil, defamation is a crime, which is prosecuted as “defamation” (three months to a year in prison, plus fine; Article 139 of the Penal Code), “slander” (six months to two years in prison, plus fine; Article 138 of the PC) and/or “injury offending the dignity of another person” (one to six months in prison, or fine; Article 140), with aggravating penalties when the crime is committed against the President, or against the head of a foreign government, against a public official in the performance of his official duties, or against a person who is disabled or over 60 years old (Article 141).

Portugal: Defamation (difamação, Art. 180): Alleging a fact or formulating a judgment (or reproducing such) about a third person that is offensive to that person’s honour or reputation. It is punished with a prison term of maximum six months or a fine of maximum 240 days.

Per Art. 183, the penalty for defamation is increased by one-third if the act concerns the allegation of a particular fact that the offender knows to be untrue or committed with publicity. If the act was committed through the media, the penalty is increased to imprisonment for up to two years or a fine not less than 120 days.

Insult (injúria, Art. 181): Alleging a fact or expressing offensive words directly to a person that is/are offensive to that person’s honour or reputation. Insult is punished with a prison term of maximum three months or a fine of up to 120 days.

Per Art. 183, the penalty for insult is increased by one-third if the act concerns the allegation of a particular fact that the offender knows to be untrue or committed with publicity. If the act was committed through the media, the penalty is increased to imprisonment for up to two years or a fine not less than 120 days.

False accusation (denúncia caluniosa, Art. 365): Publicly accusing or casting suspicion on a person of having committed a crime while knowing the accusation to be false. The penalty is imprisonment for up to three years or a fine. If the accusation is of a contravention (misdemeanour), the punishment is imprisonment of up to one year or a fine of up to 120 days. If the accusation results in the victim’s incarceration, the penalty is up to eight years in prison.

Not for sale.........
Why, how much you got?
Avirunes
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1468

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2019, 06:05:08 PM

If you can see the further comments above of people who really speak the language you can see that this guy is a phony and unless you may have some interest in protect him, you will come to the same conclusion as everyone here, that he is a scammer

Please go ahead and explain me who did he scammed?
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: