Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 03:29:38 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Big Translator SCAMMER call himself professional (Portuguese)  (Read 837 times)
sabotag3x
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 2180

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 09:00:36 PM

I am really astonished by the claims here. I know Belechau for more than a year now. I have worked with him on multiple projects and he always delivered exactly what was asked, in very good quality and timely.

I am also suggesting that what CHRISBIN702 is saying seems plausible and possible. Right now on bitcointalk, it seems that a lot of people are fighting for work and want to take shortcuts to get ahead of competition --- with unfair measures. As a project, I would look really closely who to hire as a partner of a project and it seems like here we have the answer.

Exactly. belechau clearly explained what the problem was and how he was going to fix it. What's the reason for tossing around the "S" word so nonchalantly? at this point, this is outright slander, which is illegal in most jurisdictions. Every Portuguese speaking country that I could find shares the same laws on defamation. The OP clearly has something to gain from this which aggravates the slander/defamation punishments substantially.

Brazil: In Brazil, defamation is a crime, which is prosecuted as “defamation” (three months to a year in prison, plus fine; Article 139 of the Penal Code), “slander” (six months to two years in prison, plus fine; Article 138 of the PC) and/or “injury offending the dignity of another person” (one to six months in prison, or fine; Article 140), with aggravating penalties when the crime is committed against the President, or against the head of a foreign government, against a public official in the performance of his official duties, or against a person who is disabled or over 60 years old (Article 141).

Portugal: Defamation (difamação, Art. 180): Alleging a fact or formulating a judgment (or reproducing such) about a third person that is offensive to that person’s honour or reputation. It is punished with a prison term of maximum six months or a fine of maximum 240 days.

Per Art. 183, the penalty for defamation is increased by one-third if the act concerns the allegation of a particular fact that the offender knows to be untrue or committed with publicity. If the act was committed through the media, the penalty is increased to imprisonment for up to two years or a fine not less than 120 days.

Insult (injúria, Art. 181): Alleging a fact or expressing offensive words directly to a person that is/are offensive to that person’s honour or reputation. Insult is punished with a prison term of maximum three months or a fine of up to 120 days.

Per Art. 183, the penalty for insult is increased by one-third if the act concerns the allegation of a particular fact that the offender knows to be untrue or committed with publicity. If the act was committed through the media, the penalty is increased to imprisonment for up to two years or a fine not less than 120 days.

False accusation (denúncia caluniosa, Art. 365): Publicly accusing or casting suspicion on a person of having committed a crime while knowing the accusation to be false. The penalty is imprisonment for up to three years or a fine. If the accusation is of a contravention (misdemeanour), the punishment is imprisonment of up to one year or a fine of up to 120 days. If the accusation results in the victim’s incarceration, the penalty is up to eight years in prison.

Yeah, sue me..

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
bittoyski

Activity: 36
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 10:18:07 PM

I am really astonished by the claims here. I know Belechau for more than a year now. I have worked with him on multiple projects and he always delivered exactly what was asked, in very good quality and timely.

I am also suggesting that what CHRISBIN702 is saying seems plausible and possible. Right now on bitcointalk, it seems that a lot of people are fighting for work and want to take shortcuts to get ahead of competition --- with unfair measures. As a project, I would look really closely who to hire as a partner of a project and it seems like here we have the answer.

Exactly. belechau clearly explained what the problem was and how he was going to fix it. What's the reason for tossing around the "S" word so nonchalantly? at this point, this is outright slander, which is illegal in most jurisdictions. Every Portuguese speaking country that I could find shares the same laws on defamation. The OP clearly has something to gain from this which aggravates the slander/defamation punishments substantially.

Brazil: In Brazil, defamation is a crime, which is prosecuted as “defamation” (three months to a year in prison, plus fine; Article 139 of the Penal Code), “slander” (six months to two years in prison, plus fine; Article 138 of the PC) and/or “injury offending the dignity of another person” (one to six months in prison, or fine; Article 140), with aggravating penalties when the crime is committed against the President, or against the head of a foreign government, against a public official in the performance of his official duties, or against a person who is disabled or over 60 years old (Article 141).

Portugal: Defamation (difamação, Art. 180): Alleging a fact or formulating a judgment (or reproducing such) about a third person that is offensive to that person’s honour or reputation. It is punished with a prison term of maximum six months or a fine of maximum 240 days.

Per Art. 183, the penalty for defamation is increased by one-third if the act concerns the allegation of a particular fact that the offender knows to be untrue or committed with publicity. If the act was committed through the media, the penalty is increased to imprisonment for up to two years or a fine not less than 120 days.

Insult (injúria, Art. 181): Alleging a fact or expressing offensive words directly to a person that is/are offensive to that person’s honour or reputation. Insult is punished with a prison term of maximum three months or a fine of up to 120 days.

Per Art. 183, the penalty for insult is increased by one-third if the act concerns the allegation of a particular fact that the offender knows to be untrue or committed with publicity. If the act was committed through the media, the penalty is increased to imprisonment for up to two years or a fine not less than 120 days.

False accusation (denúncia caluniosa, Art. 365): Publicly accusing or casting suspicion on a person of having committed a crime while knowing the accusation to be false. The penalty is imprisonment for up to three years or a fine. If the accusation is of a contravention (misdemeanour), the punishment is imprisonment of up to one year or a fine of up to 120 days. If the accusation results in the victim’s incarceration, the penalty is up to eight years in prison.

Yeah, sue me..

I understood that cyberlaw has been implemented on most countries now and I would rather refrain from doing anything that might put myself in jeopardy regardless of my hidden identity here in Bitcointalk or on any other platform. It reminds me of  of Silk Road darkweb mastermind Ross Ulbricht who've got indicted by being identified with just his old email alone.
vit05

Activity: 672
Merit: 526

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 02:57:03 AM

Yeah, sue me..

I understood that cyberlaw has been implemented on most countries now and I would rather refrain from doing anything that might put myself in jeopardy regardless of my hidden identity here in Bitcointalk or on any other platform. It reminds me of  of Silk Road darkweb mastermind Ross Ulbricht who've got indicted by being identified with just his old email alone.

And out of nowhere, a newbie account, that only participates in bounty campaigns, appears posting veiled threats ...

Anyone can easily ask a Brazilian to read Belechau's comments and posts. He is not Brazilian or from any country that speaks Portuguese. He could have said that he was from Cabo Verde or Angola, it would be easier to insist in this lie.

This situation ends up being funny. Cheesy
Weezenhofnar
Copper Member

Activity: 511
Merit: 63

3JGWcqUePDp5LqRNkTHuxcq8AX9iqu1HFz

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2019, 11:39:25 AM

Please go ahead and explain me who did he scammed?

I agree with you. There is a big difference between Scamming and Cheating. But this thread is from the 7th of August (about 5 months old) and there is a lot of frustration on the Portuguese Section because of this user.

I also strongly doubt that he is an Portuguese Native speaker. Every post that he makes on the forum, in Portuguese, is clearly made by using an translation software.

Also the users that are trying to protect him on this thread should be checked by DT users... Protecting somebody that is being pointed out by several users, smells fishy....

belechau

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 01:20:54 PM

haha, another competitor. The only annoyance in the Portuguese section is you, translators who realize the increase in my activity and quality, I have 50+ recent topics, and you are going to continue with this witch hunt, reporting old topics, of course, I will not correct any details minimum in projects that ended up becoming Scam on the way. First the criticisms and the accusation of not being Portuguese, now that I prove to be, get details on old topics, I follow the ideology ...

first they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you...

I remain at the disposal of the Moderation, or anyone who wishes to resolve their doubts regarding my Nationality
CHRISBIN702

Activity: 1120
Merit: 279

My blockchain can beat up your blockchain

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2019, 02:20:22 PM

Please go ahead and explain me who did he scammed?

I agree with you. There is a big difference between Scamming and Cheating. But this thread is from the 7th of August (about 5 months old) and there is a lot of frustration on the Portuguese Section because of this user.

I also strongly doubt that he is an Portuguese Native speaker. Every post that he makes on the forum, in Portuguese, is clearly made by using an translation software.

Also the users that are trying to protect him on this thread should be checked by DT users... Protecting somebody that is being pointed out by several users, smells fishy....

Go ahead and check me homeslice. I've posted all my contact information. As a known public figure I am an open book and I have been contributing to the global adoption of Bitcoin and blockchain for almost 4 years. I have a solid reputation backed up by proactive initiative in this space. I've educated 1000's in person and many more online. I founded the largest blockchain MeetUp in Las Vegas and rid this industry of extortionists. I've done much more but my work speaks for itself. I don't put my reputation in the line for just anyone. Not unless I know they are sincere. So please do have a deeper look. I encourage it.

Not for sale.........
Why, how much you got?
Weezenhofnar
Copper Member

Activity: 511
Merit: 63

3JGWcqUePDp5LqRNkTHuxcq8AX9iqu1HFz

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2019, 07:29:49 AM
Last edit: January 08, 2019, 10:57:41 AM by Weezenhofnar

(bla.... bla..)
dude, the only way I will ever speak with you, is trough Skype. Now, I´m curious to see who you really are!! queres falar comigo?  Grin  don t contact me using online translation tools!

Go ahead and check me homeslice. I've posted all my contact information. As a known public figure I am an open book and I have been contributing to the global adoption of Bitcoin and blockchain for almost 4 years. I have a solid reputation backed up by proactive initiative in this space. I've educated 1000's in person and many more online. I founded the largest blockchain MeetUp in Las Vegas and rid this industry of extortionists. I've done much more but my work speaks for itself. I don't put my reputation in the line for just anyone. Not unless I know they are sincere. So please do have a deeper look. I encourage it.
(lol..)..  if you are, really, who you say you are, than news flash buddy!!, you are supporting an cheater and fraudulent person!! he gives a shit image to all the crypto-community and enthusiasts. congratulations for the awesome partnership you made. you are fighting the war on the wrong side of the battlefield.   Shocked
belechau

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 12:48:54 PM

(bla.... bla..)
dude, the only way I will ever speak with you, is trough Skype. Now, I´m curious to see who you really are!! queres falar comigo?  Grin  don t contact me using online translation tools!

(lol..)..  if you are, really, who you say you are, than news flash buddy!!, you are supporting an cheater and fraudulent person!! he gives a shit image to all the crypto-community and enthusiasts. congratulations for the awesome partnership you made. you are fighting the war on the wrong side of the battlefield.   Shocked

O meu telefone continua disponível Wink.
Você afirma coisas que não sabe, difama e destrói a imagem de Pessoas, simplesmente por estarem em seu caminho. Distorce por completo o sentido de um Fórum tão inclusivo, e ainda quer julgar uma figura Pública por escolher o lado Justo e oprimido por Hipócritas.

My phone is still available;).
You affirm things that you do not know, slander, and destroy the image of People simply because they stand in your way. It completely distorts the meaning of such an inclusive Forum, and still wants to judge a Public figure by choosing the Right side and oppressed by hypocrites.
sabotag3x
Legendary

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 10:23:42 PM
Last edit: July 23, 2023, 08:01:57 PM by sabotag3x
Merited by Raskolhnikov1 (2), claudiotiego (1)

Here we go
https://archive.fo/19Rqz

Stakes = partes (usually translators don't even translate this)
Apostas = betting

The guy(the automated translator) also translated the ranks, wtf..

Seções de criança = "Kids sections".. wtf

Automated translator on boards

"Várias contas não são permitidas" sounds like "a lot of accounts aren't allowed" instead of "multiples"

Crypto translated as Cryptography instead of Cryptocurrency or just Crypto

That spacing is from a automated translation tool, the 4 lines match 100%

same shit here

Automated translation tools uses gerunds¹, the correct should be "Entrar" instead of "Entrando"..

The whole translation is a mess, mostly of it is a raw copy-paste from google translator, the other part can be from a similar tool that show a different result (with the same crap quality).. Or this guy is forcing his 5yo son to work as a translator..

This guy is doing it for a long time, his first and lasts translations have the same quality, I can pick any thread and I can find a 0/10 translation. eg:

ICO = OIC?
Yeah, maybe to google
Tokens = Fichas however sometimes = tokens.. LOL.. we can see the same spacing (note that this thread is old and he keep doing it without a punishment)

Looking here, even Google is better than this guy.. Looks like Google have a good IA, and @belechau have no inteligence at all.

Like I said previously, THE WHOLE THING MAKES NO SENSE, none can understand the translations, I think he's a child or he's not from Brazil or Portugal.

There's SEVEN portuguese translators here, we all agree and present evidence that this guy can't translate any material and don't deserve a penny.

Gerund: ¹(in certain languages, as Latin) a form regularly derived from a verb and functioning as a noun, having in Latin all case forms but the nominative, as Latin dicendi gen., dicendo, dat., abl., etc., “saying.” See also gerundive(def 1).

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
sabotag3x
Legendary

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 10:39:48 PM
Last edit: July 23, 2023, 07:42:48 PM by sabotag3x

yeah, yeah, you are from Brazil..

muamalah01 - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1117157
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5049167.0
https://web.archive.org/web/20190118220127/https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5049167.msg46800434%23msg46800434
+
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5056089.0
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5077531.0
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5058735.0
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5054693.0
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5057825.0
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5053821.0
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5085969.0
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5049227.0

belechau - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1083578
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5085969.msg48723068#msg48723068
https://web.archive.org/web/20190118215916/https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5085969.msg48723068

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
belechau

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 12:10:36 AM

Você não entenderia que foi digitado errado durante a solicitação, por que você é perfeito, dono da razão, dono da moral, e nunca erra. meu endereço eth está disponível, nas traduções que eu realmente fiz. agora envolve Pessoas que não tem nada a ver.
Acho que vou precisar postar os meus documentos para você sentir mais prazer. Ligue-me quando possível e será um prazer atendê-lo. Vou sair do Brasil para você se sentir melhor. Julga a minha inteligência e não usa a sua para entender que o número de telefone informado e uma ligação são suficientes. Ao menos use a inteligencia para entender que TRD é uma MOEDA, não token ETH

You would not understand that it was typed wrong during the request, because you are perfect, master of reason, master of morals, and never wrong. my eth address is available, in the translations I actually did. now involves People who have nothing related.
I think I'll need to post my documents for you. Call me when possible and it will be my pleasure to serve you. I'm leaving Brazil for you to feel better. He judges my intelligence and does not use his to understand that the telephone number and a call is sufficient.
At least use the intelligence to understand that TRD is a COIN, not ETH token
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: