Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 12:01:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bouty and KYC  (Read 2811 times)
daviost

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2018, 08:32:27 AM

Yes i thought everyone who have finish KYC can do the bounty.

it will minimize the probability that someone have multiple account to do the bounty. and it would be more fair.

But I hope the KYC for bounty Hunter not take soo difficult than Investor KYC.

must make a difference between KYC for BH and for Investor.

▬▬▬▬▬ ◯●●   REPME.io   ●●◯ ▬▬▬▬▬
The new WEBSITE will be LAUNCHED on the 1st NOV
Please check the Whitepaper for more complete info
hoavantathan

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 08:40:20 AM

Sometimes real projects need no KYC. But i think they can choose another way to know their customers. KYC is the way to control their business. Maybe in the future the info of all people will upload online and we will do KYC easily.
castiloros

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 08:44:50 AM

KYC is much avoided by many people. but for the moment many once a notice stating the need of KYC and not at the beginning of the bounty. This will also facilitate the bounty hunter chose the bounty they want to with KYC or not.
Bagani

Activity: 375
Merit: 18

send & receive money instantly,w/out hidden costs

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 08:47:25 AM

I really hate kyc because i do not have any to pass. What if one project declared kyc program at the end of the campaign. So i do not have any chance to.claim my reward just because of this. I ONLY HaVE STUDENT ID, not government issued so it will be rejected if i do. Let say I participate 4 months in their bounty campaign, then feel the same as being scam

Altryist
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1305

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 08:50:09 AM

I think that KYC  is an opportunity to control the crypto-currency market at least somehow, it would be better if the laws were written for  cryptocurrencies , but for this time being this is not serious.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
aizen10

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 08:50:45 AM

KYC has recently been asked to finish the bouty program. This makes it difficult to update people's information. For example, participants did not update information, or some people were afraid of giving out their information because it was confidential, or some KYC could not be updated because of some program error. .
With all the above reasons, participants do not have a bouty so they do not even have their tokens, although they have devoted a lot of their time to working for a long time.
I think the bouty manager should announce KYC as soon as it launches the bouty program instead of announcing it at the end of the program. This will allow participants to prepare KYC from the beginning.

Projects intended not to inform hunters about kyc at first place, then they will tell this after the bounty so they can less the payment in the pool, i mean some of hunters are not participating on the bounties that has kyc because of some reason, therefore projects grab this chance to do hunters job as free until the end of ICO.
anil86ois

Activity: 82

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 08:55:25 AM

Very accurately, the program manager should have a four-day notice when the program starts so that the player chooses and prepares KYC for a long time to finally know KYC or after a long time. At the end of the new reward notification
iamMhew

Activity: 688
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 08:57:42 AM

Kyc is only for customer/client, (know your costumer) so how it be implement to bounty? Many bounty hunters are Dissapointing to this kyc, because when you participate in the bounty and you confident that it has no kyc, but at the end its has, more of us bounty hunters dont want to join on any bounties that has kyc because of our personal reaons, but threads didnt announce that they have,
UAE Seasider

Activity: 700
Merit: 110

Helios Protocol https://discord.gg/cpzAEMB

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 08:59:16 AM

I also agree that KYC requirements should be announced up-front at the start of any bounty program, however personally I do not have a problem in giving the information to complete a KYC. There is no such thing as confidential documents. You show them to people almost every day when you apply for local services, when you travel beyond your countries borders, even when you go for a drink in a bar. Most KYC are to stop people cheating and making multiple applications, others are to satisfy government regs.

HELIOS PROTOCOL ★ ✅[DAG]✅[BLOCKCHAIN]✅[PoS]✅[Masternodes] ✈✈✈[weekly Airdrop][join our discord to qualify]✈✈✈
 ▬▬  Mainnet Launched  |  Parallel Blockchain  ▬▬ 
 ▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐ Website  |  Github  |  Bitcointalk  |  Bounties  |Discord  |  telegram▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐
BTCgomoon

Activity: 232
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 09:21:58 AM

Asking a bounty hunter to provide KYC is a rogue act. The bounty hunter is not an ICO investor, and the way to get the token is not through purchase. It is more like a promotion of employees, asking the employee for KYC is ridiculous.

Nanagyasi

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 09:35:55 AM

Gradually, the idea o KYC is integrated in almost all recent bounties. I have my personal disagreement to this initiative because of how risky it can be for the participants since no one knows when when such sensitive information will get into the hands of a wicked person.

BlockchainGod

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 09:38:08 AM

I think KYC should be done before the program starts. Because it is at least unfair-many participants of the bounty simply can not pass the KYC and do not receive their tokens, it turns out they worked in vain.

ccsang

Activity: 910
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 09:39:42 AM

your opinion is right, but as a bounty hunter, we can't do anything if bounty manager annoucements KYC required at the end of campaign, you don't receive any reward if decided not to do KYC, each bounty campaign not guarantee give your reward or it's just waste your time doing free work for them, so check your reward value in final spreadsheet to decided your action, past the KYC progress or forget the bounty
dave111223
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2018, 09:41:12 AM

Gradually, the idea o KYC is integrated in almost all recent bounties. I have my personal disagreement to this initiative because of how risky it can be for the participants since no one knows when when such sensitive information will get into the hands of a wicked person.

Even if I don't agree with you about KYC for bounties, because I think it's a good thing.
You have a point... we need to know who is going to hold our datas.... and be sure no one is going to sell them.
wack slacker

Activity: 966
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 10:19:10 AM

KYC has recently been asked to finish the bouty program. This makes it difficult to update people's information. For example, participants did not update information, or some people were afraid of giving out their information because it was confidential, or some KYC could not be updated because of some program error. .
With all the above reasons, participants do not have a bouty so they do not even have their tokens, although they have devoted a lot of their time to working for a long time.
I think the bouty manager should announce KYC as soon as it launches the bouty program instead of announcing it at the end of the program. This will allow participants to prepare KYC from the beginning.
KYC is now the best way to confirm that you did not cheat.
in ICOs and bounties, always have someone tried to cheat, using multi accounts.
I know they still try to cheat, but it helps. partly
neli234

Activity: 364
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 10:27:49 AM

I think it is necessary that the bounty hunters receive a small reward for their effort in a few months. Of course the BM should be clear about KYC from the beginning
kent47400

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 06:23:00 AM

if you know the Bounty Dehedge Token is exactly what you are talking about here.
at the beginning of the campaign it was normal and there was no word "KYC needed" but after the bounty campaign finished boutny the manager asked KYC.

and that was Ianbgsung's request from the Dehedge Development Team, a pity!
Ruby_Official
Copper Member

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 06:25:41 AM

Thanks I learn something from your post. 3-4 weeks left until the end of bounty campaigns. I'll be careful about that.
and check our 6 bounty programs which you can take part in simultaneosly!

tapaibuccok

Activity: 303

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 06:49:46 AM

The bounty manager has a different way to organize bounty hunters / participation, in my opinion he has the right to announce KYC at the beginning or at the end of the bounty, I have no problem with that, which I fear is only the bounty manager does not pay the participants in full.
grifinmch

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 06:53:50 AM

KYC is a requirement that is widely avoided by the bounty hunter. whether for reasons of what certainly when there is a KYC then they seek safe so that the identity they have not fallen into the wrong people. but many have been announced at the beginning of the bounty if need KYC and not. This will be quite important given the course is nothing like the KYC and approve or not.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: