Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 06:48:59 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bouty and KYC  (Read 2812 times)
mimienamphine

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 06:42:00 PM

KYC has recently been asked to finish the bouty program. This makes it difficult to update people's information. For example, participants did not update information, or some people were afraid of giving out their information because it was confidential, or some KYC could not be updated because of some program error. .
With all the above reasons, participants do not have a bouty so they do not even have their tokens, although they have devoted a lot of their time to working for a long time.
I think the bouty manager should announce KYC as soon as it launches the bouty program instead of announcing it at the end of the program. This will allow participants to prepare KYC from the beginning.
Please check the spelling, is it "bounty" or "bouty"?
This is a an academic platform.Well,my opinion. I will say that if you have nothing to hide ,why afraid of kyc?Kyc is good for hunters as it helps to detect cheaters with multiple accounts in a single project.So kyc should be a requirement to receive bounty rewards and this will help to prevent cheating which does not help a project.

ediloverose

Activity: 131
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 06:50:27 PM

yes the bounty manager usually announces that KYC at the beginning of the bounty started, some bounty managers have done it like btcltcdigger and amazix.
badman999

Activity: 164
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 07:19:17 PM

I think that it is not so difficult to go through this procedure, unless you want and are afraid, then it is better to abandon this company.
it's true that it's not so difficult if the bounty project is convincing is not a problem, we often encounter impromptu KYC that makes many people worry. precisely the procedure is aimed at increasing the security of multiple accounts or other cheating.

icovo   

████ The World’s First ICO Platform Implementing DAICO  ████
ckorbba

Activity: 672
Merit: 144

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 07:21:03 PM

I think that it is not so difficult to go through this procedure, unless you want and are afraid, then it is better to abandon this company.
it's true that it's not so difficult if the bounty project is convincing is not a problem, we often encounter impromptu KYC that makes many people worry. precisely the procedure is aimed at increasing the security of multiple accounts or other cheating.
Of course, the provision of personal data can solve the problem with Multi accounts in Bounty companies. Nevertheless, each of us is concerned about the safety of our personal data and therefore everyone believes that the provision of KYC and Bounty campaigns are incompatible.
dizzy1996

Activity: 854
Merit: 102

MoonDeFi

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 07:28:50 PM

I think KYC is a must pass. This is a guarantee that a single user and a bounty member cannot create content from different accounts. Therefore, it is important and necessary as for me.

► MoonDefi ◄ ♦ Decentralised Protocol For Automated Liquidity ♦ ► MoonDefi ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit
Dewi89

Activity: 840
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 08:01:49 PM

Only a few bounties need KYC to receive tokens but not all bounties, I think you can confirm the manager or admin on the telegram about KYC discussions before joining the bounty
kerzhake

Activity: 182

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 08:05:14 PM

I also think that this would be the most correct decision because indeed many of them lose their money because of this.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    I N F L E U M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   
█ ▌   Pre - sale  ➧  Oct 1, 2018    ⌊  http://infleum.io  ⌉
Revvo1

Activity: 272

"simply getting the job done"

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 08:29:47 PM

KYC has recently been asked to finish the bouty program. This makes it difficult to update people's information. For example, participants did not update information, or some people were afraid of giving out their information because it was confidential, or some KYC could not be updated because of some program error. .
With all the above reasons, participants do not have a bouty so they do not even have their tokens, although they have devoted a lot of their time to working for a long time.
I think the bouty manager should announce KYC as soon as it launches the bouty program instead of announcing it at the end of the program. This will allow participants to prepare KYC from the beginning.

I believe this topic have been raised here times without no, still yet nothing has been done to help situations as regards it. Instead of seeing changes, things are getting more worse contributing largely to make things worse more than  they have always been.

Mycro Jobs
〈 SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE ⟩
TERA

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 08:40:23 PM

I don't pass KYC in any projects. Of course, after analyse I give my documents to the ICO. I think that all our documents are published in the Internet for a long time before this ICO
Kemileye

Activity: 573
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 08:45:58 PM

Most of the bounty managers are guilty of this claim because some of them will write it very bold at the beginning of the bounty that there is no KYC but all of a sudden, its the same bounty manager that will announce KYC at the end of the bounty project. I see this as an unjust act by both the bounty manger and ICO team.

Oikos.cash      Decentralized Finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
     github  ◥ telegram   ◥ twitter   ◥ discord            synthetic asset trading  
                             ❱❱❱   JOIN OIKOS   ❰❰❰                     trustless token exchange  
natka

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 08:55:47 PM

I am generally against the passage of KYC. Hunters are not investors, they just do fair work, and why should I send my data? I do not get a job for a permanent salary. I am very worried

in any case, many claim that by providing personal data, the company is confident that the bounty of the company does not involve twins. But it seems to me that they care little.
kliown

Activity: 1080
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 09:21:01 PM

I also agree that if you need to pass the KYC, you should warn about it in advance. Sometimes managers do not know exactly whether the KYC is provided for some ICO, but in this case they put a note that the passage of the KYC may be necessary.
Verbiola_Paramita

Activity: 73

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 07:04:00 AM

It is true that it is not too difficult if a convincing gift project is not a problem, we often face KYC that is never finished and makes many people worry. Also, some KYC cannot be updated due to some program errors. That's why participants don't have bounty so they don't even have their tokens.
Krismanto

Activity: 574
Merit: 11

HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 07:34:22 AM

Yes, I agree when procedures need to be KYC Announces at the beginning of the campaign. Because this is very important to the participants. If the participants already knew that the project use KYC certainly they've prepared from scratch. KYC procedure is indeed until recently many of the participants objected because they felt anxious if their personal data is misused.

nisya

Activity: 318

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 07:41:16 AM

I don't like if the KYC is announcing at the end of the bounty because this could make people cannot get the rewards at the end of the bounty. It is better to announce KYC in the beginning so people will know about that and they can decide to join with the bounty or not. I don't want to give my identification because I don't know what they want to do with mine but I don't know what the other people reason is.
dutechman

Activity: 199

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 07:45:34 AM

Know Your Customer (KYC) is a kind of verification that some projects do employ to proof whether their customers are actually human being or not. It's also a means of having some personal data of their customers.
A lot of bounty hunters do not like KYC probably because the project inform them late or some other reasons.
However, my orientation about KYC as a bounty hunter is that, I do attached more seriously and importance to projects with KYC because I have the feelings that they are more authentic and likely to be more successful which at times my assumption are not true.
My advice to projects that requires KYC is that, it should be stated at the onset of the project and the data of their customers should be properly and ethically handled.

P2PS TOKEN ▐ ▌ CREATING A WORLDWIDE NETWORK OF DIGITAL SERVICES
▰▰▰▰▰▰  BUY P2PS TOKEN!  [ SUBSCRIBE ]  ▰▰▰▰▰▰ (https://www.p2psf.org/)
bangkecol

Activity: 784
Merit: 314

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 06:49:44 PM

I think that KYC regulations will be announced early, because it will look fair, if it is announced at the end it will be difficult to receive from some bounty participants.
fina13

Activity: 243

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2018, 07:27:35 PM

I think the bounty manager should have announced that at the end of the campaign it was obligatory to fill in the KYC, so that if there were bounty hunters who did not want to fill in the kyc they would not join the bounty.

H A R A                [  WHITEPAPER   │   LITEPAPER  ]                H A R A  
Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
TWITTER     GITHUB          REDDIT     FACEBOOK     BITCOINTALKLINKEDIN
Suslura

Activity: 586

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 07:29:25 PM

indeed the bounty manager should announce that at the end of the campaign it is obligatory to fill in the KYC, so that if there are bounty hunters who do not want to fill in the kyc they will not join the bounty.
In fact, I don’t mind giving out personal data while participating in a Bounty company. But I would like to know about this at the beginning when I register with the Bounty company.

jpnl0002

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 07:34:36 PM

It is very annoying when programs do not announce kyc during the program and it comes up after the program and sometimes and lasts for e very short period of time with no proper information.It should be announced earlier
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: