Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:15:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: A Negative Mind Will Never Give You A Positive Life  (Read 2475 times)
Don Lord

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 06:29:47 PM

I fully support you that negative thoughts always pull negative consequences, a lot depends on what we think and how we are configured, so I'm an optimist!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptolidus

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 10:13:05 PM

Blockchain technology and Crypto is a huge tech. revolution and it will change not only the finance world but
but all aspects of the economy. It will take time for being used worldwide but we have to be patient and postive
all the way on the road ahead.

Akano

Activity: 64
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 10:25:14 PM

I like the post, it's motivating. ..And I quite agree with the point. Negative thoughts do not produce positive life. ..For your life to turn out positively especially on cryptocurrency, your thoughts must be positive and straightforward.like begets like. ..negative thought produce negative life automatically.... .
Grissham

Activity: 124

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 10:45:16 PM

think positive, I think it's very important. because positive thinking is one of the ways to give suggestions, encouragement, and motivation towards everything which has not occurred to give the best possible actions we do. I think a negative thought also needs to be owned by a specific note in the levels don't overdo. This is because negative thinking can be made so that we are more vigilant and cautious.
Baronggot

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 10:59:18 PM

Is just like what you sow is what you will also reap in the future. Having a negative mind while you are into cryptoworld, you will probably won't last long as your mind don't have a direct and firm focus to long term plan. Even short term plan won't work for you as a sudden dip of price can make you feel uninterested in cryptos already.

PutuPartoHarjo

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 05:24:44 AM

Maybe it's simple, but I think it takes a good strategy and risk management to succeed in this field. Everyone invests for the same purpose, profit. But the process will not be easy, because the discipline of psychology is very important to determine whether we will survive or surrender when the situation is difficult as it is today.
jdkfy

Activity: 96

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 05:26:37 AM

I agree with you. I think that since people have chosen to join the world of cryptocurrencies, they should know that the world of cryptocurrencies is very unstable and full of risks. I think people should remain calm and maintain a correct attitude to face these unstable factors. Negative treatment will only make you lose all your money.
SuperP

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 05:28:41 AM

Absolutely agree that negative thinking will not make you happy and will not lead to your dream !  Smiley
tooiu3

Activity: 169

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 05:29:39 AM

Yes, we must maintain a positive attitude towards the encryption market. Although the encryption market is very bad this year, we must also maintain enough patience. The cryptocurrency we invest this year must be patiently waiting for the market to pick up.
xiaoxi10

Activity: 16

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 05:30:15 AM

Yes, people who are often successful need to have positive thinking.
HedGeng

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 05:39:19 AM

The crypto market fluctuates, and I think there will always be two opposing opinions. Simply put, everyone wants to make a profit, while the market cannot give everyone at the same time. But of course optimism is what will lead us to success, if we have the most important attributes in this field, patience.
briton

Activity: 504

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 05:43:22 AM

I strongly agree with this statement. Because it is what we think that will be a reality. So, think positive, in order to produce something positive as well. But it should still always be careful.
ArIMy11

Activity: 519
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 05:45:39 AM

Yes this is true. In life we we have to be positive to attrack good luck and positive vibes and to take away bad luck. If we are positive, we do not take hard problems seriously so we are not stress and our mind is always in a good condition. With that, we have higher cahnce that we will not make a bad or decisions.

███    TWITTER     MOCKTAIL     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC        SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███
MariaSerebrennikova

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 05:54:08 AM

I also try to think positively! But sometimes I just shake, I get discouraged and upset because of all the nonsense! And it's very sad! Well, that on forum there is communication and support and we can support each other!
bayarau

Activity: 364
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 05:55:21 AM

I do not see anything negative in the crypto-currency industry. Look at the ten-year history of the crypto-currency market, in which the value of some coins has increased thousands of times, many new professions have emerged that bring real income, many exclusive technologies that move humanity to progress. I am absolutely sure that using crypto currency as a means of long-term investment is very profitable.
Paperbuk

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 06:15:03 AM

I would not say investment in crypto is a simple thing, because even in the past, many Bitcoin holders were not patient enough to wait until now.
But this is a good example for a strong hand, because when we have gone on the right coin, time is the most decisive ally or enemy.
Shikamaru

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 06:28:46 AM

In my opinion, it is actually not simple to get optimal benefits from this industry. Of course we try to buy and sell at a higher price. But I think the time period is very important to give us positive or negative impressions, even though we have chosen all the right coins. So enter wisely, and recognize the risks.
nickname19

Activity: 436

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2018, 06:58:55 AM

iin all things, negative thinking is something that we must eliminate from within ourselves, I agree with your opinion about this, in order to get good quality life we must make positive changes starting from our own mindset.

▄
                 ▄██▄
              ▄█████▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄█████▀█████▄
       █████▀░░▀█████
        ▀██▀░▄█▄░▀██▀
                █████
        ▄██▄░▀█▀░▄██▄
       █████▄░░▄█████
        ▀█████▄█████▀
           ▀████████▀
              ▀█████▀
                 ▀██▀
                    ▀
AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
Voidcrafter

Activity: 481

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 11:13:24 PM

Hi
I see so many users participating in many discussion on different topics related to crypto currency. some user want to know the best coin and ico to participate and some, is Crypto currency is safe investment for future. Friends if we look back in the past we had limited sources to participate and be a part of unique idea or concept across the borders , which was great potential to change the hole scenario of the related industry and world. Block chain emerged as one of the greatest inventions since the Internet exist , which connecting the people Financially across the border.Projects based on block chain technology has great potential to solves issue related to our global financial community and impacting all most sectors. who will stand with Block chain technology and Based good Concepts will generate huge profit in future. So Be Positive Like a Inventor, Simple its just a Starting only.
I think so too, that negative emotions do not allow positive thoughts. So you need to give your head a rest before important things. In trading in the cryptocurrency market, you always need to have a mind without emotions, emotions always interfere.

.Удиви мeня
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Бapaxoлкa CCCP - иcтopии и paccкaзы
 Coчи 360 - Иcтopии из жизни
 - Днeвник ГУФИкa иcтopии пpo coбaк
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Zaidaskin

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 01:51:48 AM

Of course everyone wants to get benefit from this technology, but unfortunately some want it instantly. And when their desires are not achieved, they immediately come out with disappointment, and I think this is what makes the market not grow as we wish.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: