Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:51:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: A Negative Mind Will Never Give You A Positive Life  (Read 2475 times)
CoinCowgirl

Activity: 277
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 01:59:44 AM

This is so true!!! Without valleys there won`t be peaks. So it is necessary to embrace booth. Celebrate life, enjoy the ride!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
btcdevil
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1027

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 02:21:49 PM

Hi
I see so many users participating in many discussion on different topics related to crypto currency. some user want to know the best coin and ico to participate and some, is Crypto currency is safe investment for future. Friends if we look back in the past we had limited sources to participate and be a part of unique idea or concept across the borders , which was great potential to change the hole scenario of the related industry and world. Block chain emerged as one of the greatest inventions since the Internet exist , which connecting the people Financially across the border.Projects based on block chain technology has great potential to solves issue related to our global financial community and impacting all most sectors. who will stand with Block chain technology and Based good Concepts will generate huge profit in future. So Be Positive Like a Inventor, Simple its just a Starting only.

Ya it is true that this technology have changed so many users life as it gave them the source of income earning and gaining new technology knowledge. But some off them are thinking of getting huge profit immediately but they dont know that to implement any new concept it takes time and now cryptocurrency is flourished only 25% and more have to come. Future will be very bright who ever is with crypto currency technology
Mihaylovic

Activity: 910
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 02:25:20 PM

it is so true. every investor supposed to believe in blockchain technology and crypto market. stay positive and try to be away of telling and thinking bad things about this market. it will be very benefital for all cfypto ecosystem.
florinda0602

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 10:50:43 PM

iin all things, negative thinking is something that we must eliminate from within ourselves, I agree with your opinion about this, in order to get good quality life we must make positive changes starting from our own mindset.

That is correct, we cannot get a positive life if we always choose to be in negative mind. Avoid going to a people with a negative mind, and always start your day by thinking of a positive things to happen and let your whole day be productive to avoid the negatives..
Querubbin26

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 10:53:50 PM

Of course, especially lately, I've seen a horde of negativism that is impacting the market, we know we are in a bear market, so I don't know what the intention is to spread the FUD anymore, maybe is so people can sell down the price and the whales buy cheap, that only damages the market and is not healthy for a long term investment
Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 10:57:37 PM

Negative is not really give you a positive life. Like in cryptocurrency you need to be always positive  because it is good for us to pump the market again. But if you are negative for sure you will not able to wait and you sell it your coins even the market are falling and you are not gain profit.
trainer67

Activity: 119

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 04:02:13 PM

I am the percentage agreeing with the statement. A negative thought never allows life to be positive. In any situation; We should always focus on keeping the right thinking and the positive things going on.
Priaa165

Activity: 61

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 05:12:50 AM

I am the percentage agreeing with the statement. A negative thought never allows life to be positive. In any situation; We should always focus on keeping the right thinking and the positive things going on.

I'm agree with that, although it is hard to think of anything positive when we are down. We still need to be in one piece so that we will be able to look at the bigger picture and will be able to pull ourselves up. Just keep it up that good work mate.
galihutami

Activity: 71

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 05:24:23 AM

I'm agree with that, although it is hard to think of anything positive when we are down. We still need to be in one piece so that we will be able to look at the bigger picture and will be able to pull ourselves up. Just keep it up that good work mate.
always think positive also is not an easy thing, but it can be trained so that they can make our personal self-became increasingly better, not easy emotions and not in a hurry to take a decision because it is possible someone who always thinks positive he will think long and reconsider. and certainly, a positive thing that will come out and we will do.
Elcapsono

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

THE ENERGY EFFICIENCY PROTOCOL

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 05:27:09 AM

Hi
I see so many users participating in many discussion on different topics related to crypto currency. some user want to know the best coin and ico to participate and some, is Crypto currency is safe investment for future. Friends if we look back in the past we had limited sources to participate and be a part of unique idea or concept across the borders , which was great potential to change the hole scenario of the related industry and world. Block chain emerged as one of the greatest inventions since the Internet exist , which connecting the people Financially across the border.Projects based on block chain technology has great potential to solves issue related to our global financial community and impacting all most sectors. who will stand with Block chain technology and Based good Concepts will generate huge profit in future. So Be Positive Like a Inventor, Simple its just a Starting only.
You speak beautifully, only since the day of the foundation there have been so many changes, although all of them badly affect the technology. And there are still very few places in the world where crypto currency is accepted as payment. And volatility, speculation and scammers are developing even more.

▄▄██ █████ █████ █████ █████ ██▄▄
▄████ █████ █████ █████ █████ ████▄
████▀  ▀███ █████ █████ █████ █████
▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄
████    ███ █████ █████ █████ █████
▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀
████    ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀███ █████ █████
████                 ██ █████ █████
▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄
████    █▀███████    ██ █████ █████
████    █ ███████    ██ █████ █████
▀▀▀▀    █ ▄▄▄ ███    ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀
████    █ ███ ███    ██ █████ █████
████    █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█    ██ █████ █████
████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀████
▄▄▄▄                            ▄▄▄
█████ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████
 ████ █████ █████ █████ █████ ████
   ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀   
bluenote.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

█▀▀▀█▀▄
█   █  ▀▄
█   ▀▀▀▀█
█ ▀▀▀▀▀ █
█ ▀▀▀▀▀ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█▀▀█▀▄   █
█  █  ▀▄ █
█  ▀▀▀▀█ █
█ ▀▀▀▀ █▄█
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Summary
WhitePaper
blazsqd

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 01:45:51 PM

Every investor must have patience when they invest. And the problem of investors is negative thinking. They think negatively because of the lack of knowledge about this technology. Then there is more knowledge. Remember negative thinking never gives you a brighter future. So people must learn the right things about it first.
Falmera

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 01:49:57 PM

I agree with you that negative thoughts will never make our lives positive. so, in any case we have to look at the positive side
Yes, you are absolutely right fellow. Having a positive thinking makes our life successful in every endeavor. Because when you are optimistic you tend to have a strength and you can make wise decisions. You can think properly and decide accurately.

ORVIUM            Open and Transparent Science
『 https://orvium.io/ 』   Powered By Blockchain
Legendari

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 01:52:19 PM

I think you're right. Everything that is happening now is temporary,we need to think about the future of the blockchain.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
███████                  A new era of charity                    ███████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
adejoke444

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2018, 01:55:03 PM

That is the philosophy of life. When you have a negative mind against anything you wish to do definitely, it will never give you any positive results.
Lillian4real

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2018, 01:57:55 PM

This thing happened to me 2 years ago when I wanted to invest in one little business but I had a negative mind that it was not going to be successful. Lo and behold, I left that business when it wasn't booming.
itoybtc

Activity: 71

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 01:59:07 PM

Hi

I also agree that if you have negative mind also it affects all of the aspects of your life the tendency is all things happen will become in negative way because your mindset is always in negative but if your always positive all things will happen successfully. So in this kind of business no matter if it always have a problem it is normal but as long as you think positively all things will happen in a right way. Your positive action combined with positive thinking results in success so be positive at all time.
USDOLLAR

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 02:46:30 PM

In this sort of business regardless generally have an issue it is ordinary however as long as you think emphatically all things will occur in a privileged way. A negative idea never enables life to be certain In any situation.stay positive and attempt to be a way of educating and thinking awful things concerning this market. So, think positive, with a specific end goal to deliver something positive also.
aebere40@gmail.com

Activity: 197

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2018, 02:53:10 PM

"Nothing ventured nothing gained' , and belief is very important. If you believe in the negative then pack up and go, you've got no business being in crypto space. But you start something an have a positive out look about ,you are likely to hit the jackpot in this realm pretty soon.
nicolesalv

Activity: 252
Merit: 4

Ethereum Limited Edition ICO

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 04:11:41 PM

that's exactly true. If you want to be successful and somethig good will happen in your life , you should start thinking positive thoughts as well. It is the mindset that is pushing you to do better and become successful.

[ JOIN OUR CROWDSALE    │    PRESALE ]
( E T H L )  ETHEREUM LIMITED
otunyot

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2018, 04:15:11 PM

We all need some motivation in this bloody market.  Almost everyone I know in Cryptocurrency have lost money and the losses continue... Let's hope some good news will reverse the trend!

Sonata.ai   ●●   The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────      │█│     JOIN WHITELIST     │█│      ──────────
WHITEPAPER   ●   FACEBOOK   ●   TWITTER   ●   LINKEDIN   ●   TELEGRAM   ●   MEDIUM   ●   ANN THREAD
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: