Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 01:12:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Encrybit Cryptocurrency Exchange Evaluation Survey Winner Announcement  (Read 3878 times)
jitenrajput (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 252
Merit: 3

ENCRYBIT — FUTURE OF CRYPTOEXCHANGE

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2018, 10:55:42 AM

The project has potential I think it will thrive in the future. It's one of the kind and will certainly be a great success. Glad I invested.

Thanks a lot for your commitment of being with Encrybit. We promise to work hard for creating values & building an Exchange platform with blend of trust & security which would provide a streamlined experience for traders.

ENCRYBIT  -  Future of CryptoExchange▐  Private Sale is Live!
● Buy ENCX Tokens ● Get up to 40% Discount

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jitenrajput (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2018, 10:59:19 AM

I am deeply impressed by your hard-working to find trading solution for traders like me. thank dev.

I am really glad and thankful for your kind gesture and keen interest in our project. Join us on Twitter and Telegram to never miss an update.!

jitenrajput (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2018, 11:06:56 AM

what should exchanges do to overcome the problem of liquidity?

you can read their solution about liquidity on their website www.ecncrybit.io

Lack of liquidity is a major concern of most trader. therefore, if this project can solve this problem, it will be known worldwide

We found 36% mentioned lack of liquidity as a concern in our survey about Cryptocurrency Exchange Problems.

Encrybit will be promising enough to entice potential investors and traders who actively participates in trading and thus maintaining the liquidity on the exchange. Apart from that, Encrybit will carry out an extensive research before adding a coin pair to the exchange so that only potential coins are added and poor-performing coins are avoided.

Please review Encrybit view on Liquidity Problems .

jitenrajput (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2018, 11:16:38 AM

The idea of this project is good but I am just curious how long do you think you can achieve your mission?

Encrybit Exchange beta version will be launch in Q2 2019. Project roadmap will be disclosed in Whitepaper.

Please find active chat about our project at Encrybit Telegram group.

jitenrajput (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2018, 11:25:08 AM

I can the potential of this crytocurrency exchange platform which can help crypto traders to utilise their trading skills. So much helpful.

Thanks for the vote of confidence in our exchange platform. We won’t let you down & would make sure that the Encrybit will prove to a revolutionary Crypto currency Exchange platform for all the traders.

jitenrajput (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2018, 12:03:56 PM

So far do you have an alpha version? Would like to get an impression of the platform in action. Can you make that available or is it already somewhere accesssible?

Not yet. Encrybit will release beta version of the exchange in Q2 2019. We've prototype ready, it is available to view on private access. Please submit request on our website (https://encrybit.io) for more information.

jitenrajput (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2018, 12:06:59 PM

Announcing the 10th list containing 100 names of winning participants... (August 16, 2018)

Twitter Handle:

@AbhishekManhar1
@abtaylor14
@Adeniji28953808
@adippostman
@adityadesaingr2
@ahm_mostofa
@AirdropAlertzz
@airdropscash
@akash34536733
@Akrankurniawan1
@alim9358
@AmineAbdelali1
@anpenny1990
@balkris51313273
@bat_quy
@beebeehem1
@belkaa1999
@Bibhu420
@biodunayorinde
@Bonodolares
@CABEZAMANYA1
@Clac43945165
@CobainLucifer1
@CryptDecoder
@CryptoMalianho
@cryptomonkeyman
@CryptoTchaps
@dajo1904
@DanlianoAkpata
@davipele09
@denyazaya
@DngTrn64541580
@EndyUwadiae
@Evgenij08220940
@favourboroks
@ferdausi5833
@Gabriellycarva
@gas3833
@grpbiradm
@hang_moom
@hasimondal42
@HelenJo67184650
@hosnan94
@hotbeen_17
@iamFarhan6
@inferno_crypto
@ismailkaya2626
@jamescryptoman
@jannyreuben
@jay_chord
@kamransaddi10
@khiemnguyen2017
@L0zek
@lamariposa_2018
@Lasharishb
@LhayneG
@luvkings
@maycmanuela
@Merry_js_k
@mihanabad1363
@mindfak3
@Mohamed1Chaouch
@MR_SUMZY
@mskumar230078
@muzaicy
@NairaPropeller
@neeploki
@NguynAn39743504
@Nguynnh76547183
@noe_aufa
@now_airdrop
@Oyeropaul1
@phuongphuong511
@PMumoni
@PodPArtist
@rami_sat
@Ranjeetsraghav
@rio_romadhoni26
@roraymond
@rosa197311
@SaalimK00738527
@seoclerkstop
@shaikhshakeel94
@SheikhALHabib5
@shiplu1995
@smjarboue
@stephlekoala54
@sukshir
@tadberuangnow
@Teukukaharjo
@thatchelsea95
@toninho515
@ugwuegedeugochi
@Yeril
@Yomdheal
@yung_success1
@zalatche2105
@zeropluszero7
@_kwamecubes
@666Artas666

Congratulations! 1000 winners are declared till now!

Not in winning list? Don't be sad. Your name might be there in the upcoming winner's slots. Stay tuned with us, we'll announce 100 lucky names every day until all the 1300 winners are announced. Then, the position for winning XRP and BTC will be announced.

Keep checking our official Telegram group (https://t.me/encrybit) for more updates.

Find the complete list of the winners in Google Sheets - https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1TuySJqxn6psCtJntCSVOJ3XesRSjgjmvseP3bHNlF1Y/.

In case you are unaware of the Encrybit cryptocurrency exchange evaluation survey, it was to gather the opinions of cryptocurrency traders on advanced trading features and their expectations from upcoming exchanges. View the detailed information at https://medium.com/@enbofficial/cryptocurrency-exchange-evaluation-survey-announcement-by-encrybit-6cc7d76f3f03.

Official Encrybit website for ICO - https://encrybit.io

Stay tuned for next slot announcements!
I express my congratulations to the winners. I hope that all those who participate and have not won so far will necessarily do so in the near future. I think that it's worthwhile to spend several minutes registering for the contest.
congratulations to the winners.
how can I miss something like this is there still a chance to follow it? how to be able to participate in this contest. thank you

Well, Don’t be sad the best is yet to come! Encrybit will add referral benefits in its Airdrop and Bounty programs.

Join us on Twitter and Telegram to know more!

jitenrajput (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2018, 12:09:00 PM

This project is one with prospects. I believe it wilĺ do well and I believe in the team of experts behind the project. I encourage everyone to join this project
Thumbs up to the Team

Thanks a tons for your belief in our project, truly appreciated. These words of encouragement would surely boost up the confidence of our team.

Please contact us at Telegram for more details regarding the contribution to our project.

jitenrajput (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2018, 12:16:00 PM

I'm really interested to join the bounty for this project. Waiting for next month bounty. Wish you luck dev

Bounty will be active for limited users and periods only. So, please stay tuned on Encrybit Telegram for real-time update.

jitenrajput (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2018, 12:19:10 PM

Wow! Excellent project! I really think that it is a very solid investment. This project has a unique potential and that is very rare in this moment, also has a good team of developments

Thanks a million for appreciating our efforts!!!

Encrybit’s team would make sure that it would certainly rise above your expectance and would create an safe and secure profitable platform for its investors and traders.

jitenrajput (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2018, 12:24:08 PM

Damn, I missed the chance to join your survey. I wish I found out about your project earlier. Can I get a bigger bonus if I invest more?

Well, Don’t be sad the best is yet to come! Encrybit will add referral benefits in its Airdrop and Bounty programs.

Yes, please register for private sale to get bigger bonus on your early investment.

JoelHoward666

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 12:39:19 PM

Are there any more specific instructions for newbies? Do I want to participate to win, by how? Interesting!
jitenrajput (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2018, 12:39:59 PM

How about working prototype of your project? do you have?

We’ll release the project prototype & whitepaper and with complete details in September 2018, To have access to the whitepaper prior to its release, kindly register yourself here: https://encrybit.io/#encrybit-form

For a Glimpse of Prototype of our project, We've a miniature version of whitepaper (LitePaper) available on our website - https://encrybit.io/

jitenrajput (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2018, 12:43:09 PM

It seems to me that this Encrybit has a huge potential to succeed in the future

I appreciate your encouragement & support in every way. We would work hard to make Encrybit a successful venture for the traders and investors to upscale the next phase of crypto currencies Exchange with our expertise & market intelligence.

jitenrajput (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2018, 12:49:47 PM

Anyone knows the sources of this project ? I would like to research about this.

Encrybit is focused on developing a secure cryptocurrency exchange that doesn’t compromise on agility or user-friendliness. Its revolutionary trading platform offers a streamlined experience for traders to research, analyze and trade with ease and insight. Please review - https://encrybit.io  

Please note: This is not a website for ICO. It is a normal website to provide short information about our project.

We had organized a survey to know crypto trader's view on current trading platforms. Our survey insights are now listed on statista.com - https://goo.gl/DdNnBi, https://goo.gl/Cu791R, https://goo.gl/Z64BpM.

View detail insights at https://goo.gl/1MFRTn

Please review our CryptoExchange LitePaper: https://encrybit.io/pdf/litepaper.pdf (Available in Italian, Malay, French, Russian, Korean)

Have any question? please reach out to us via contact form at https://encrybit.io

jitenrajput (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2018, 12:55:29 PM

Social trading functionality enables users to share trades and ideas within the community. That is so useful for trader to learn more about social trading

We've released insights of Cryptocurrency Exchange Evaluation Survey. We found that 39% respondent demand Social Trading feature on exchange. Encrybit is going to implement the same on its trading platform.

jitenrajput (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2018, 01:37:10 PM

I do  really trust projects for exchange platform but I have a question: How will the tests be taken?

Well, you may expect the launch of the beta version for the Encrybit exchange in Q2 2019, During this period. we would invite the crypto traders and fine brains associated with the cryptocurrencies domain, which would help us to analyzing and validating the exchange platform and eventually we would redefined the revolutionary exchange platform.     

Please contact us at Telegram for unlock more details.

jitenrajput (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2018, 01:43:31 PM

Are there any more specific instructions for newbies? Do I want to participate to win, by how? Interesting!

Survey is over! Please join us at Encrybit Telegram Group for upcoming updates on Bounty and Token sale program.

sydur65

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 02:49:18 PM

I am not here for any kind of reward. The most important thing is 'The Survey' Encrybit did earlier. That will help Encrybit to build up a trading friendly exchange, As they know the demand of traders through that survey. Good luck Smiley
KnightRiderus

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 05:04:15 PM

Survey is over! Please join us at Encrybit Telegram Group for upcoming updates on Bounty and Token sale program.

is there an approximate expectation from the sale? have you already contacted the funds that are investing and are they ready to give you money? i parlay because in such a market it is needed by large investors who can give a hyip and lead the team to success.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: