Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 02:38:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Encrybit Cryptocurrency Exchange Evaluation Survey Winner Announcement  (Read 3883 times)
jitenrajput (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 252
Merit: 3

ENCRYBIT — FUTURE OF CRYPTOEXCHANGE

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2018, 04:02:29 AM

How do you think about zero fee? I’m sure you will attract a lot of people.

We are going to have an introductory zero-fee period to attract new traders. It will be for a month. Thereafter, the trading fees are very nominal i.e. 0.1%. And the trader can enjoy 50% discount in that too by holding Encrybit tokens.

ENCRYBIT  -  Future of CryptoExchange▐  Private Sale is Live!
● Buy ENCX Tokens ● Get up to 40% Discount
jitenrajput (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2018, 04:03:07 AM

Have some experience in this area. where should I make contact?

You can contact us on Telegram: https://t.me/encrybit

jitenrajput (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2018, 04:10:34 AM

I also  believe that amazing customer service is what makes a business success. Therefore, the fastest way to succeed is promote customer service.

Yes, definitely. The customer service aspect at existing exchanges is not up to par. And being in the service industry, we understand the importance of customer service. We already have in-house dedicated and skilled support team to help the traders as quickly as possible and that too with a solution. 

jitenrajput (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2018, 04:17:48 AM

To become Top 10 cryptocurrency exchange by 2021 in crypto market is not easy. Do you have any strategic plan?

Yes, of course. And with the features we are going to offer, our aim to solve trader's difficulties, make an enhanced and secure trading platform will surely help us to stand out from the crowd.

jitenrajput (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2018, 04:19:40 AM

It sounds great when you intend to hold encrybit event to meet the cast and crew of encrybit. Let’s catch up.

It was for the World Blockchain Summit in Singapore. If there is such event in future, we'll update via our official social media channels.

jitenrajput (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2018, 04:21:50 AM

Please update more info about your private sale

How about your private sale? How can I take part in?

It will be held in 2-3 months. Please join us on Telegram for latest updates.

jitenrajput (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2018, 04:27:10 AM

Hey, I am waiting for your whitepaper, when can I see it?

To have an exclusive preview of the whitepaper, please register at https://encrybit.io/#encrybit-form (will be available in September)

jitenrajput (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2018, 04:28:29 AM

Waiting for upcoming crypto exchange evaluation  survey insight? What is the exact time dev ?

It will be published in this week. Hope you are connected with us on Twitter and Telegram.

jitenrajput (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2018, 04:38:00 AM

The project is very, very good, but unfortunately I missed the free distribution of tokens, so it's a pity.
I believe that not everything is lost for you, because this contest was not final and in the future the distributions will be repeated. Therefore, do not miss your chance and watch the thread in time to register.
I don't think there will be another one on this as the team already set for the next stage on their promotions which is the bounty programs and the token sales. Hopefully, this will also be acknowledged by the people and helped the project become more popular in this forum and in social medias.
I am sure that the team will necessarily notify their community if they plan something to launch in the near future. It is very important to know in advance about such interesting events.

This was already our second survey. Further events will be bounty and private sale. Please stay connected with us Twitter and Telegram so that you don't miss out on such interesting events.

jitenrajput (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2018, 04:44:00 AM

How i can participate?

The survey is already over. This is a winner announcement thread. But not to worry, you can surely participate in our upcoming bounty program. Join us on Twitter and Telegram for final announcements.

jitenrajput (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2018, 04:48:58 AM

Winners deserve the price to win! apparently, that particular program gives each individual to perform openly, futhermore I may say that the said contest was not finalize..as a result many performer looking forward for another batch of contest or survey as well for them to join.

Well, this was already the second survey. Forthcoming event is bounty program. So, join us on Telegram so that you don't miss out on its important updates.

jitenrajput (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2018, 04:53:21 AM

The project is very, very good, but unfortunately I missed the free distribution of tokens, so it's a pity.
I believe that not everything is lost for you, because this contest was not final and in the future the distributions will be repeated. Therefore, do not miss your chance and watch the thread in time to register.
it was an official statement from the developers that the distribution will be repeated? Or is it just your guesses? I would not want to miss the second chance to participate in this distribution.
The developers officially announced that the competition will be divided into several stages and those users who did not participate in the previous distributions can participate now and get a chance to win.

Sorry, but there was no such announcement. We already have conducted two such surveys and have no plans to organize third one. The next event to be held by us is bounty program. Stay connected with us on Twitter and Telegram so that you don't miss out on any important updates.

jitenrajput (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2018, 04:58:28 AM

I think survey was great and vital towards contributing knowledge and recommendation significant towards making Encrybit cryptocurrency exchange a great upcoming platform. When can traders get ICO whitepaper?

At current time, you can get only Litepaper on this link https://encrybit.io/pdf/litepaper.pdf. For whitepaper, it is going through the final phase of design and will be available soon on the website ( probably be available in the mid of September ).

The whitepaper will be available in September to only those who have registered for private sale here: https://encrybit.io/#encrybit-form

Normally, whitepaper should be available publicly to every one who likes to read it, I didn't get why you make it available only for those who have registered for private sale !
Yes. I totally agree with you, Encrybit team should do more carefully when really want people will come to this project. They should give us more details at not only whitepaper.

The ones who register for private sale will have an exclusive preview, most probably in September. We'll surely release the whitepaper on our site for public. To have more details, join us on Telegram

jitenrajput (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2018, 05:08:52 AM

I think all these people are really lucky. I would really like to get on one of these lists. I hope that this will happen in the near future and I will win at least something for the first time.
we missed the lucky airdrop. hopefully they gonna announce 2nd round so that we can participate in it.
I think this will not happen. Developers rather generously reward all these participants, so they will not have the funds for such a distribution for the second time.

Actually, we had conducted an online opinion gathering survey. The rewards are for the lucky participants of the survey. This was already our second survey and closed for any further participation.

The forthcoming event is bounty program. Join our Telegram group for more information.

jitenrajput (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2018, 05:12:10 AM

Same here. I will just keep on waiting for the team's new plans and updates in promotional activities because I'm sure there will be also have a good amounts of rewards. Soon, the project will be recognized as the team are doing their best effort to give more reasons why the project needs to be invested.

That's great. Hope you are connected with us on Telegram to keep a check on the latest updates.

jitenrajput (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2018, 05:20:43 AM

I was going to visit the website of this project and was planning to just click a link on it and didn't able to find one. I was suggesting that the team will enhance much further its Ann thread so that an ease to the website as well as the whitepaper and social media channels can find easily. A good promotion also it what the Encrybit needs.
Exactly. But, for some reasons, just let them decide what they gonna use and how they designed the announcement thread.
Obviously it is their choice how they announcement their bounty but it should be easier for everyone that they can understand what is the project all about    

Hi, here are the links you need:
Twitter: https://twitter.com/enbofficial
Telegram: https://t.me/encrybit

Also, this thread is not about bounty. We had conducted an online survey and this is to announce the winning participants. Bounty is coming up next month. We'll announce the final dates and details of the program on our social media channels.

jitenrajput (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2018, 05:22:54 AM

It's nice that encrybit Is focussed on developing a secure crypto currency exchange that doesn't compromise on agility or user friendliness ICOits revolutionary trading platform offers a streamlined experience for tranding platform efforts and a centralized experience for the traders and I think ur white papers or road maps are getting to final of desin
Encrybit is a centralized and exchange and your team us very well aware that a bunch of traders prefer decentralized exchange and I liked encrybit that is planning to buy a a token which is available and starts on September which as I heard an I'm waiting for it.

Thank you for the interesting comments regarding our project. ICO is still away. We are coming up with bounty in September.

jitenrajput (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2018, 05:25:43 AM

It's good that the winners get such a good reward, but I could not participate, there will be more bounty companies?
Yes, of course, the second round is planned for next month. Stay in the social networks of the project and you do not miss the information about the start of generosity.

This is about the survey. Bounty program is yet to come in September.

jitenrajput (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2018, 05:29:39 AM

It's looks Very amazing survey and the reward of it is also very good.so i also want to participate into this survey. so can i still participate into this survey?. Beacause i checked the link and it's show that survey is already over.

Sorry, but the survey is already over. You can participate in the bounty program coming up next month. Join our official Telegram group so that you can keep a track of latest updates.

jitenrajput (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2018, 05:32:00 AM

I think that the team is doing a great jobs doing a giveaway at an early stage of the project.

Thanks for the appreciation. It boosts up our motivation!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: