Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 11:29:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Encrybit Cryptocurrency Exchange Evaluation Survey Winner Announcement  (Read 3878 times)
jitenrajput (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 252
Merit: 3

ENCRYBIT — FUTURE OF CRYPTOEXCHANGE

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2018, 04:12:43 AM

seems very interesting, has the survey already ended, there are still chance to participate and get >100 awards?

Sorry, but the survey is already closed for any further participation.

I think they are planning on launching other campaigns soon for social media promotion? Let us just wait for the contest to award all the winners.

Yes, we do have plans to come up with bounty and airdrop in the next month i.e. September 2018.

ENCRYBIT  -  Future of CryptoExchange▐  Private Sale is Live!
● Buy ENCX Tokens ● Get up to 40% Discount

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jitenrajput (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2018, 04:20:05 AM

Second list announced! Look for your name!

If not, don't be sad. 11 more lists with 100 names each are still left!

Good luck!
You can still participate in the drawings? Will it be possible in the future, or is it already completed? I would like to see myself in the list of winners. Is it fair to participate? The price for a coin is guaranteed? Have you already communicated with the exchanges administrators?
Well with more than 10k member joinned (maybe now is over 12k?) i think they won't have easy choosen. As we know, it is random result???

Sorry but the survey is closed for any further participation. We received 10,003 responses are we are randomly selecting 1300 winners from them. We are using an excel program to uniquely assign an id to each participant and then implementing the random number generation algorithm to receive the output.

tranducquang120

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 04:22:11 AM

Encrybit Cryptocurrency Exchange Survey winner evaluation, very great I enjoyed
jitenrajput (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2018, 04:29:32 AM

seems very interesting, has the survey already ended, there are still chance to participate and get >100 awards?
I think they will have more, because this is long term project and as i know we have a lot of exchange need to know the result of their survey.

We'll have bounty and airdrop in September. Stay tuned with us on Twitter and Telegram so that you don't miss out on any important update.

jitenrajput (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2018, 04:31:43 AM

The idea is great and it catches many people to participate and I am one of them. How can I participate with this program and what am I going to do?

Sorry but the survey is already closed for participation. We are announcing the winners at the moment. You can be a part of bounty and airdrop program coming up next month. Also, take part in the private sale of Encrybit tokens.

jitenrajput (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2018, 04:32:57 AM

I think survey was great and vital towards contributing knowledge and recommendation significant towards making Encrybit cryptocurrency exchange a great upcoming platform. When can traders get ICO whitepaper?

At current time, you can get only Litepaper on this link https://encrybit.io/pdf/litepaper.pdf. For whitepaper, it is going through the final phase of design and will be available soon on the website ( probably be available in the mid of September ).

The whitepaper will be available in September to only those who have registered for private sale here: https://encrybit.io/#encrybit-form

jitenrajput (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2018, 04:36:40 AM

Having an Evaluation Survey to establish the future demand and expectations of crypto traders is a huge milestone in cryptocurrency world. When is the ICO date?

Private sale is coming up in September. ICO will be announced soon. Keep a check on Twitter and Telegram for final updates.

tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 04:38:53 AM

I think they are planning on launching other campaigns soon for social media promotion? Let us just wait for the contest to award all the winners.

I hope they will going to open more slots because there are many people still want to join. I will keep in touch with this thread to find out more information and can participate also.
jitenrajput (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2018, 04:42:33 AM

The survey was great. I feel privileged to having shared my knowledge and in contributing towards establishing the demands and expectations of the crypto traders. When can traders expect to experience advanced features based on survey’s feedback and recommendations?
As promised, Encrybit is now announcing the 1300 winners in no particular order. Every day 100 lucky names will be declared, this starts last August 7 and will continue untill all 1300 winner are named from this 1300 winner the top 16 will be selected.

We'll try to accumulate the features as much as we can. You can expect a clear picture in our whitepaper. To have an exclusive preview in September, please register at https://encrybit.io/#encrybit-form

jitenrajput (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2018, 04:50:27 AM

This an incredible project after reading your whitepaper. You also have a great website and idea and also a well organised team. Is there a bounty campaign and how can i participate? I wish you all the best

The one you saw on our website is litepaper (mini version of the whitepaper). You can have an exclusive preview of whitepaper in September by simply registering at https://encrybit.io/#encrybit-form.

Bounty campaign is coming up next month. To know the details on participation, please connect with us on Twitter and Telegram.

lisabrandon

Activity: 58

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 06:28:45 AM

Thanks for the link. I have just checked on the website and I must admit its perfect. I will be looking forward to September when the sale date will be announced.
lisabrandon

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 06:31:58 AM

Having an Evaluation Survey to establish the future demand and expectations of crypto traders is a huge milestone in cryptocurrency world. When is the ICO date?

Private sale is coming up in September. ICO will be announced soon. Keep a check on Twitter and Telegram for final updates.

Thanks for the link. I have just checked on the website and I must admit its perfect. The design and all key features are well defined making it easy to navigate through the site. I will be looking forward to September when the sale date will be announced.
lisabrandon

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 06:34:48 AM

This an incredible project after reading your whitepaper. You also have a great website and idea and also a well organised team. Is there a bounty campaign and how can i participate? I wish you all the best

The one you saw on our website is litepaper (mini version of the whitepaper). You can have an exclusive preview of whitepaper in September by simply registering at https://encrybit.io/#encrybit-form.

Bounty campaign is coming up next month. To know the details on participation, please connect with us on Twitter and Telegram.

Thanks for the link. The information is well documented on the site and I will join your telegram and keep updated on your bounty campaign.
nhutnguyen487

Activity: 15

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 06:35:20 AM

Congratulations to the winner, I am a little disappointed, I also hope that among them have me
lisabrandon

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 06:40:10 AM

The survey was great. I feel privileged to having shared my knowledge and in contributing towards establishing the demands and expectations of the crypto traders. When can traders expect to experience advanced features based on survey’s feedback and recommendations?
As promised, Encrybit is now announcing the 1300 winners in no particular order. Every day 100 lucky names will be declared, this starts last August 7 and will continue untill all 1300 winner are named from this 1300 winner the top 16 will be selected.

We'll try to accumulate the features as much as we can. You can expect a clear picture in our whitepaper. To have an exclusive preview in September, please register at https://encrybit.io/#encrybit-form

Have just checked on your website. The litepaper is clearly showing more details to expect in the whitepaper. I look forward to September when I can get the whitepaper and have a clear picture on the features to expect. This is great and wish you all the best.
lisabrandon

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 06:46:21 AM

I think survey was great and vital towards contributing knowledge and recommendation significant towards making Encrybit cryptocurrency exchange a great upcoming platform. When can traders get ICO whitepaper?

At current time, you can get only Litepaper on this link https://encrybit.io/pdf/litepaper.pdf. For whitepaper, it is going through the final phase of design and will be available soon on the website ( probably be available in the mid of September ).

The whitepaper will be available in September to only those who have registered for private sale here: https://encrybit.io/#encrybit-form

Have checked on the website and read through the litepaper. It is well detailed and I look forward to having the whitepaper in September. I look forward to getting updated on this site.
Levyathan

Activity: 434
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 06:57:15 AM

It's great, now I can participate in your project. Tell me please, is the draw and determination of the winners taking place every day?

Actually, we had conducted a survey on Cryptocurrency Exchange Evaluation and the last day was July 31st. Right now we are announcing the names of winning participants. It isn't any lucky draw taking place every day.

To be a part of Encrybit, you can definitely engage in the bounty and airdrop coming up next month. Please stay tuned with us on Twitter and Telegram to receive the latest updates.

Thanks for this valuable information admin. I'm sure a lot of people and bounty hunters will be here as they have already knowledged how good the team is in giving a rewards. Also, we will expect that the bounty rewards will be good and worthy so that all will be satisfied in supporting the project.
This is a great plan that the developer were intended to make a lot of people wanted to join the ICO while making the airdrop
nguyentrang059

Activity: 20

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 07:00:19 AM

Congratulations to you for winning Kiss Kiss Kiss
jessmem

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 07:34:27 AM

The exchange is a very important project, but I do not understand this centralized or decentralized exchange? I think the team should actively promote the project on the Internet.
jitenrajput (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2018, 07:58:55 AM

It's great, now I can participate in your project. Tell me please, is the draw and determination of the winners taking place every day?

Actually, we had conducted a survey on Cryptocurrency Exchange Evaluation and the last day was July 31st. Right now we are announcing the names of winning participants. It isn't any lucky draw taking place every day.

To be a part of Encrybit, you can definitely engage in the bounty and airdrop coming up next month. Please stay tuned with us on Twitter and Telegram to receive the latest updates.

Thanks for this valuable information admin. I'm sure a lot of people and bounty hunters will be here as they have already knowledged how good the team is in giving a rewards. Also, we will expect that the bounty rewards will be good and worthy so that all will be satisfied in supporting the project.
I think this project will get a lot of support because more and more people are joining here then i am believe this project will increasingly popular. of course the prize hunter hopes to get good profits on this project.

a question that then the hunters will do with the prizes. the team needs to freeze the contract so that the winners and other lucky owners of the tokens do not pour the price down the market. now the market should be such not tender or the project will quickly be bent.

Thanks for the suggestion, we are working to create demand for this project in the market to support token price. Once we launch the exchange, our various lift up programs and activities will create a stable value for tokens.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: