Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 07:35:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 [204] 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 ... 557 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][C2.1] Coin2 | Pow/PoS | ChainOfConflict[FPS] The Future of Gaming is Now  (Read 499691 times)
KingArbinV
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 04:07:06 AM

If the above link could be shared on the official twitter and facebook that would be great.

I also know of a t-shirt printer that supplies the t-shirt and a 1 colour print for just £1.

We could get a lot printed up and have a QR code as a design on it seeing as it's one colour.

It's a pity I don't live near a convention as I could hand them out free.

Would be great to take a laptop with the game on it as well and let them play it there.

If anyone reading this lives near an upcoming crypto convention then please go and represent us!

I added it for you about an hour ago, i think it would be great if it got shared around and people took interest and we met the 100,000 signatures. Even if it doesn't pass parliament at that stage it would attract media coverage

World without fiats!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
magnor

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 06:35:42 AM

SIGN HERE TOO. NOT SURE IF ALL COUNTRIES CAN:

EVERY TIME IT IS SIGNED AN EMAIL IS AUTOMATICALLY SENT TO THE BANK OF ENGLAND Smiley

Signed!
Bittzy78
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1019

I do not give financial advice .. do your own DD

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2014, 06:57:26 AM

EVERY TIME IT IS SIGNED AN EMAIL IS AUTOMATICALLY SENT TO THE BANK OF ENGLAND Smiley

Signed!

Ok, we need to tone down the font sizes a little bit on the posts.

It makes some of the other posts more difficult for everyone else to read.

Thank  You

░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░▒▒▒████████████████▒▒▒░░
░░▒▒██████████████████████▒▒░░
░░▒██████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒██████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒████████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒█████████▀▀▀▀███████████████████▒░░
░░▒██████▀      ▀██████▀    ▀████▒░░
░░▒██████▄        ▀██▀       ████▒░░
░░▒███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▒░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░

▄                   ▄   ▄                                                        ▄
        ▀ ▄█      ▄         ▀   ▀ ▄▄██████████▄▄     ▄  ▄████████▄ ▄   ▄█      ▄         ▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██████     ▄▄██████   ████████████████   ▀▀  ██████████▀▀    ██████     ▄ ██████  ████████████████▄▄
  ██████   ███████    ▀ ██████  ██████████████████     ████████████     ███████    ▀▀██████  ████████████████▀▀
  ██████   ████████     ██████  ██████▀    ▀██████    ██████████████    ████████     ██████ ▄██████
  ██████ ▄██████████    ██████  ███████▄▄             ██████  ██████    █████████    ██████ ▀██████
▄ ██████   ██████████   ██████   ███████████▄▄       ██████    ██████   ██████████   ██████  ██████████████
▀ ██████   ███████████  ██████  ▄ ▀█████████████▄    ██████    ██████   ███████████  ██████  ██████████████  ██
  ██████   ██████ █████ ██████  ▀    ▀▀███████████  ██████      ██████  ██████ █████ ██████  ██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀
  ██████ ▄ ██████  ███████████            ▀▀███████ ██████████████████  ██████  ███████████  ██████
▄ ██████ ▀ ██████   ██████████  ██████▄     ▄██████████████████████████ ██████   ██████████  ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀ ██████   ██████    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████ ██████    ████████████████████████████
  ██████   ██████     ████████▀█▀███████████████████████          ████████████     ████████▀▀█████████████████
  ██████   ██████      ███████    ▀▀███████████▀▀ ██████    ▄▄    ████████████      ███████
           ██████     ▄ ██████           ▄▄                 ▀▀          ██████     ▄ ██████▄▄

GET IN TOUCH              
.▬▬Announcement▬▬.
Facebook | Twitter | Discord | Insane Hub
rockrabbit

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 07:29:11 AM

Signed!

Signed!
venmo

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 07:37:54 AM

Signed!

Ok, we need to tone down the font sizes a little bit on the posts.

It makes some of the other posts more difficult for everyone else to read.

Thank  You

It's important and needs to stand out.

I have tried smaller links previously and they got no clicks.

This will help C2 more than the average price discussion.

The use of the font size was not taken lightly and usually I would refrain.

An easy sacrifice to be made for a good reason.
rockrabbit

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 07:52:31 AM

Hi Joel and the C2 team,

I'm a faithful supporter of C2 from its birth til now.  I know your dev team is working hard to develop the C2 related services like GAME and MULTIPOOL, etc.  We all know that the GAME is important, but so as well the marketing promotions.  

This is my complaining: I'm a little unsatisfied with your team's marketing promotions. It may be because they haven't began to do that?

We are the first coin distributed for free. But many other later coins like FAC, COMM, and ITC, made great successes before us, because of their excellent marketing promotions. Until now, we didn't see some efficient promotions done by the C2 team, actually. As we seen, you have some official board members, but what i see from them is only passing your words to the others who have some questions. Here is my suggestion: Could you and your team recruit some more experienced people for marketing promotions into your teams?

We need a detailed plan from you and your team. Until now, we still don't know what exact direction C2 will go. We are losing people's interests gradually. More and more people are leaving us, because they  don't see any further expectations, except that GAME. And they need more and also wanna contribute more. Maybe you already have a plan, could you tell us if you had.  

Thanks. Hope you and your team could take this into consideration.

Regards,

Lucas

cyberhacker
Legendary

Activity: 1330

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 08:34:34 AM

Hi Joel and the C2 team,

I'm a faithful supporter of C2 from its birth til now.  I know your dev team is working hard to develop the C2 related services like GAME and MULTIPOOL, etc.  We all know that the GAME is important, but so as well the marketing promotions.  

This is my complaining: I'm a little unsatisfied with your team's marketing promotions. It may be because they haven't began to do that?

We are the first coin distributed for free. But many other later coins like FAC, COMM, and ITC, made great successes before us, because of their excellent marketing promotions. Until now, we didn't see some efficient promotions done by the C2 team, actually. As we seen, you have some official board members, but what i see from them is only passing your words to the others who have some questions. Here is my suggestion: Could you and your team recruit some more experienced people for marketing promotions into your teams?

We need a detailed plan from you and your team. Until now, we still don't know what exact direction C2 will go. We are losing people's interests gradually. More and more people are leaving us, because they  don't see any further expectations, except that GAME. And they need more and also wanna contribute more. Maybe you already have a plan, could you tell us if you had.  

Regards,

Lucas

as a insider i will tell you F*c  c*MM *tc are scams, and they were never distributed fairly. so you will understand how easily manipulated and dumped they were.

I would say as soon as we launch the multi-algorithm Multipool, ppl will pay some attention to us, and the price will recover to normal level.

at the time of multipool launch, we may hit mintpal, giving us more momentum.

then our really story of FPS  will hit market!

all this is what i surmised best steps C2 may take.

But we have to fasten these paces and update dedicated followers, who have been through tooooo much ups and downs.
venmo

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 08:56:37 AM

If people opened up their minds and saw the potential of this game and what it can do for the coin they certainly would not be leaving.

This isn't just some shitcoin with a dice game. This is going to be an online multiplayer FPS.

Add up the gamers in the world who play call of duty and battlefield. Now think of those you have met in game. All those arrogant ones and also the trash talkers.

Now add up all the clans that take part in clan v clan battles and want to be the best.

Now add all the people who would like to make money with their skills from home rather than just play and get nothing in return.

If we attract just 1% of those people then Coin2 is going to be worth serious money.

There is a huge untapped market out there.

If the FPS is a success purely for the earn from home aspect then other games will follow.

Already established online games will see its popularity and want to add Coin2.

All gaming sites, blogs and magazines will want to report on it.

Yes there is more to this coin them just the game but people don't appreciate the HUGE publicity it will generate.

The problem we have at the moment is we cannot market an unfinished product. Also it cannot be rushed as a bad launch would NOT do us any favors.

If people want to be impatient and leave then that's fine. We need solid investors who believe not the jam tomorrow types.

I honestly hope people reading this continue to hold purely because I want us all to make loads of money together.

Think of all the other coins that have risen massively recently then been dumped. They didn't have any real reason to exist. This coin does. It won't die. There are also only 60m in circulation unlike the ridiculous amounts most have.

Once the gamers come the demand will far outweigh the supply.

It will quite simply be boom time.

The difference for this coin to others is it won't plummet after the boom unless everyone in the world decides to stop gaming and take up gardening instead.

It will always have a demand.

Once again I will state I am just a C2 holder. Some get me confused with being a board member as I post often.

I am just somebody who is good at seeing the bigger picture and has made nice money investing in the stock market for the past 6 years.

So yeah... If you believe like I do then stay. If not then sell to someone who does.

Either way it is win win for the coin.

Lastly it would help if all holders did their own publicity just like I have been trying to do. We are all in this together. If any of you have an idea then let me know. I will try to help.

No matter how silly it is if it has a chance of grabbing some media coverage it is worth doing.
I personally will be buying more as soon as my funds are freed up from various legal cases I am pursuing.

It is their choice if they want to keep holding. I just hope whatever they choose to do they won't end up regretting it until the day they die.

Lastly... If you bought low and have doubled your money then sell some so you get your original investment back and leave the rest as freebies to run its course. Then you lose nothing.

If you got them free then be happy to be given such an opportunity in life. There are millions of people who would love to own some but cannot afford to.

All of the above is just my opinion and good luck to all of you no matter what you decide to do.

I'm staying for the long run.

(I apologize for any spelling errors. My phone love to autocorrect everything)

hedywsd

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 09:19:45 AM

Hi Joel and the C2 team,

Regards,

Lucas

as a insider i will tell you F*c  c*MM *tc are scams, and they were never distributed fairly. so you will understand how easily manipulated and dumped they were.

I would say as soon as we launch the multi-algorithm Multipool, ppl will pay some attention to us, and the price will recover to normal level.

at the time of multipool launch, we may hit mintpal, giving us more momentum.

then our really story of FPS  will hit market!

all this is what i surmised best steps C2 may take.

But we have to fasten these paces and update dedicated followers, who have been through tooooo much ups and downs.
In any case,the situation of NC2 maybe  disappointing.Exactly,marketing promotions is necessary.

cyberhacker
Legendary

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 09:36:06 AM

maybe a multipool in beta will boost market and voting in short time.

seems we can not hit mintpal next week.

cyberhacker
Legendary

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 09:57:11 AM

FLT will launch their own multipool now.
hedywsd

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 09:59:20 AM

if  c2 can hit mintpal next week, it will be a good news,lol.

cyberhacker
Legendary

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 10:01:27 AM

if  c2 can hit mintpal next week, it will be a good news,lol.

I cann't see any clue on that Sad

we lost in volume and voting passion is down now.

we need some momentum!
Bittzy78
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1019

I do not give financial advice .. do your own DD

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2014, 10:04:37 AM

This banner bounty for Coin2 is open to anyone who wants to participate.

We just ask that you submit realistic banners that can be used in promotion.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=585259.msg6404046#msg6404046

░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░▒████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒██████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒█████████▀▀▀▀███████████████████▒░░
░░▒██████▀      ▀██████▀    ▀████▒░░
░░▒██████▄        ▀██▀       ████▒░░
░░▒███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▒░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░

▄                   ▄   ▄                                                        ▄
        ▀ ▄█      ▄         ▀   ▀ ▄▄██████████▄▄     ▄  ▄████████▄ ▄   ▄█      ▄         ▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██████     ▄▄██████   ████████████████   ▀▀  ██████████▀▀    ██████     ▄ ██████  ████████████████▄▄
  ██████   ███████    ▀ ██████  ██████████████████     ████████████     ███████    ▀▀██████  ████████████████▀▀
  ██████   ████████     ██████  ██████▀    ▀██████    ██████████████    ████████     ██████ ▄██████
  ██████ ▄██████████    ██████  ███████▄▄             ██████  ██████    █████████    ██████ ▀██████
▄ ██████   ██████████   ██████   ███████████▄▄       ██████    ██████   ██████████   ██████  ██████████████
▀ ██████   ███████████  ██████  ▄ ▀█████████████▄    ██████    ██████   ███████████  ██████  ██████████████  ██
  ██████   ██████ █████ ██████  ▀    ▀▀███████████  ██████      ██████  ██████ █████ ██████  ██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀
  ██████ ▄ ██████  ███████████            ▀▀███████ ██████████████████  ██████  ███████████  ██████
▄ ██████ ▀ ██████   ██████████  ██████▄     ▄██████████████████████████ ██████   ██████████  ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀ ██████   ██████    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████ ██████    ████████████████████████████
  ██████   ██████     ████████▀█▀███████████████████████          ████████████     ████████▀▀█████████████████
  ██████   ██████      ███████    ▀▀███████████▀▀ ██████    ▄▄    ████████████      ███████
           ██████     ▄ ██████           ▄▄                 ▀▀          ██████     ▄ ██████▄▄

GET IN TOUCH              
.▬▬Announcement▬▬.
Facebook | Twitter | Discord | Insane Hub
n3lz0n

Activity: 618
Merit: 500

Go Bitcoin

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 10:08:13 AM

Signed

Signed

Go Bitcoin !!!!!!!!!!!
cyberhacker
Legendary

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 10:55:13 AM
Last edit: April 26, 2014, 11:17:28 AM by cyberhacker

NO OFFENSE!

But i think such petition is totally a joke.

What we need to do is trying to attract attention in the world of crypto-currencies!
nrigo

Activity: 603
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 11:24:49 AM

PLEASE VOTE FOR COIN2 on CoinPayments.net !

CoinPayments is a payment gateway for online merchants which will allow us to use Coin2 to buy some goods or services as a real money did.

The gateway counts more than 150 affiliated merchants. That's a GREAT OPPORTUNITY and A BIG STEP FORWARD FOR COIN2 !

All proceeds will go to THE WATER PROJECT, a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization (https://thewaterproject.org/)

Votes closing time: April 26, 2014 11:59:59 PM EST (GMT -0500).

Vote fees: 0.001 BTC, ~0.04 LTC or ~900 DOGE (0,49 USD)

WARNING: ONLY ONE VOTE ALLOWED BY PERSON.

The contest rules forbid to reward ot to reimburse the votes, however added value for Coin2 will be much more important for you than the cost of your vote.

If you wish to exchange some Coin2 against DOGE to vote:

1. Send 200 Coin2 to this addresse CW4cuDgNZpffGH395RCfkFeVQ7onNjGkam
2. Post a comment here with the transaction ID and your DOGE address
3. You will receive around 1000 Doges to Vote.

Check your email 5-10 minutes after your vote to validate it !

COIN2 COMMUNITYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY, LET'S GO !!!

PLEASE SHARE AND INVITE YOUR FRIENDS TO VOTE !

https://www.coinpayments.net/vote (NC2, third column, 7th line)

Thank you for supporting Coin2, the best will come soon.

OP: https://www.facebook.com/coin2crypto

Follow Coin2 on Twitter - @CryptoCoin2 https://twitter.com/CryptoCoin2[/size]
Do you wish to see more merchants accepting Coin2 ?
Come on guys, vote and don't be tight !!!

Done!
Voted!
We are the 7th position??

Thank you for your involvement !  Smiley
Yes we are 7th...  Angry

venmo

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 11:27:37 AM

NO OFFENSE!

But i think such petition is totally a joke.

What we need to do is trying to attract attention in the world of crypto-currencies!

You need to think of the bigger picture.

Such petitions can grab the media's attention.

If a newspaper reports on it millions of people will learn about c2.

I am not the dev or board. I am an investor doing his bit.

If you have a better idea then please act on it and I will support it.

This isn't our official publicity drive its just a venmo publicity drive.

The media like unusual stories. The bank of England is also receiving loads of emails.

The media might find out because of that.
venmo

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 12:50:31 PM

I would like to thank the 29 people who have signed the petition so far.

Also the people who have been voting on Mintpal. It has picked up there recently.

It was only a month ago when I was saying it would be great to hit 40000.

For a coin that hardly donated any Bitcoin and didn't use a vote bot we are the best by far.
zyronx
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 12:52:38 PM

Hi Joel and the C2 team,

Regards,

Lucas

Hey Rabbit,

I'm working on some ads now. I got 2 shoots lined up for the  FPS, with sexy ladies!  I'm still a week and half out for those shoots. I do have a few I'm working on from shots I have already done that should be awesome. stay tuned. soon there will be fun images you can share around to bring eyes to the game! Wink

Pages: « 1 ... 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 [204] 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 ... 557 »
  Print  

Jump to: