Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 10:43:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 [551] 552 553 554 555 556 557 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][C2.1] Coin2 | Pow/PoS | ChainOfConflict[FPS] The Future of Gaming is Now  (Read 499694 times)
Ballache

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 10:07:28 PM

so 'joel' posts what i assume to be a post saying c2 is dead because hyper has just kicked its ass

then someone else comes along and admits to deleting this post...how many other people have access lol its a free for all. youre scammers or manipulators or both. hey lets start a decentralized currency and then scam our way to owning most of it ourselves so its no longer decentralized...mmmm yeah that could work lol
gts476

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 10:17:36 PM

Joel511 just posted, so....

Is this the real Joel who the other devs claim is responsible for manipulation of price to buy c2 at depressed prices from everyone else thus stealing the difference between the depressed and market price?

Or is this Joel not the real Joel and is in fact another dev seeking to appear as Joel in order the manipulate the readers of the board?

So, either Joel, who manipulated the coin to steal is still involved and active, or, other devs are seeking to manipulate readers of the board through false representation.

Pick your poison.

Feeling bullish?

dude , do your research better. Many of the members have control of the Joel account. I updated the OP the other day with bounty info.

I delete Joels post earlier. because it detracts from what we are doing. Simple as that! Go home Graham Tony Smith!

In reverse order.

I am home, I'm at home right now.

Joels post? So that would be the post belonging to Joel? Then it is Joel's post from which one could infer Joel is still involved.

If Joel is still involved and Joel has been behind attempts to steal and deceive every single person not 'on the board' then the other devs have not ejected him, which is to say that all other devs do not consider Joel's actions immoral.

If the devs do not consider Joel's actions immoral, then they do not consider theft and deceit immoral and would have no moral objection to perpetrating further acts of theft and deceipt should an opertunity arise.

Given this, then it follows that the team will infact deceive for personal gain and steal from all other holders of c2 should the opertunity arise.

If the moral standing of the devs is a consideration in your position, if you wonder if they would deceive you for personal gain? It's not if, but when.

Further research? None required. It's not a question, it is an argument, for if one is false the other must be true and visa versa, and conclusions logically follow.
oldandgrey

Activity: 357
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 10:21:25 PM

... youre scammers or manipulators or both. hey lets start a decentralized currency and then scam our way to owning most of it ourselves so its no longer decentralized...mmmm yeah that could work lol

Ballache, I find that accusation grossly offensive!!!

I posted a screenshot to the online wallet containing the "proof of concept" game that I had previously promised allowing actual purchase of in game items using tokens from your c2 wallet and you call me a scam artist. Could you please advise how you reached that conclusion as from where I stand I would regard it as defamation of character which is a legal offence whether committed online by a cyber warrior or not.

If there are bugs in the code then let me know and I will try to resolve them, but to the best of my knowledge the "Flyer" program does exactly what I promised. The other is equally as advertised - free to play and no payouts.

Coin2.1: UwSmkRvKBUmxQSzJ8N9T5SSy3BBeW86wS
Hyper : HVRL9P7tEfG8NBnfuk1Qo26jNsnhxHhZu8
joel511 (OP)

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 10:23:49 PM

^THIS

This is why the coin is dying a slow death....You all argue over everything except how to get the game done.  While you guys have "keyboard fights", Hyper is doing what it told everyone it was going to do.  I am off from work today and figured id  have a look at the btc talk forum.  I am sad I did. Embarrassed  

P.S. I never deceived anyone and the devs I put in charge have never done that either.  Operation dump was a plan to lower price and the raise it back up.  I personally spent over 6 BTC on Coin2 when it was being threatened with a delisting.  Price went to .0004 and then immediately went back to .000007.  Truth is, no one cares about anything but themselves and I realized that, so I left.  And I have been much happier since.  Sorry
zyronx
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 10:25:31 PM

I meant get off the thread Graham Tony Smith.

Your constant fud on here is getting stupid. You are spouting off fictions.
Please just leave! I ask you this! Please just leave!
zyronx
Legendary

Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 10:29:14 PM

^THIS

This is why the coin is dying a slow death....You all argue over everything except how to get the game done.  While you guys have "keyboard fights", Hyper is doing what it told everyone it was going to do.  I am off from work today and figured id  have a look at the btc talk forum.  I am sad I did. Embarrassed  

P.S. I never deceived anyone and the devs I put in charge have never done that either.  Operation dump was a plan to lower price and the raise it back up.  I personally spent over 6 BTC on Coin2 when it was being threatened with a delisting.  Price went to .0004 and then immediately went back to .000007.  Truth is, no one cares about anything but themselves and I realized that, so I left.  And I have been much happier since.  Sorry

i agree with you, we have been working and making progress. We just need said help, which is in the works as we speak. 
That is why the thread needs to get back on track. and with no negative influences. This goes right to you Graham Tony Smith and any other people trying to take our
project down! We got work to do now! So I hope this is the end of this! Ok?

Thank You very much!
alanpar

Activity: 382
Merit: 261

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 10:33:35 PM

I'm 100% out, just dumped my million on bter.

gts476 you sold 100% your coin...
Please just leave!
Thanks!
Ballache

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 10:42:00 PM

... youre scammers or manipulators or both. hey lets start a decentralized currency and then scam our way to owning most of it ourselves so its no longer decentralized...mmmm yeah that could work lol

I posted a screenshot to the online wallet containing the "proof of concept" game that I had previously promised allowing actual purchase of in game items using tokens from your c2 wallet and you call me a scam artist. Could you please advise how you reached that conclusion as from where I stand I would regard it as defamation of character which is a legal offence whether committed online by a cyber warrior or not.

If there are bugs in the code then let me know and I will try to resolve them, but to the best of my knowledge the "Flyer" program does exactly what I promised. The other is equally as advertised - free to play and no payouts.

i wasnt calling you a scammer buddy so take it easy lol...anyhoo gts said it better that i could....fud? joel just admitted operation dump was REAL. way to look after your investors guys...go team
n3lz0n

Activity: 618
Merit: 500

Go Bitcoin

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 10:59:37 PM

oldandgray!! thanks this "Concept Game" works......

after buying the tokens I applied them http://puu.sh/ca7tv/922383602f.png .....

http://puu.sh/ca7a8/f6ea6337f0.jpg

then played it.......
and I'm on top score

http://puu.sh/ca7nG/ed6817e042.jpg

awesome!!!!!!!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
EVERYBODY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
PM me your C2 address, I will send 1000 C2 coins for your to have a go.......

step 1: signup in Coin2Online.com  a BIG thanks for oldandgray for using the C2 backend we have and putting up the online web wallet and developing a concept game.

step 2: pm me your web wallet C2 address and I will send 1000C2 Smiley

thanks guys!

regards,
n3lz

Go Bitcoin !!!!!!!!!!!
KingArbinV
Legendary

Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 11:04:33 PM

i wasnt calling you a scammer buddy so take it easy lol...anyhoo gts said it better that i could....fud? joel just admitted operation dump was REAL. way to look after your investors guys...go team

Look no one said it was a fake plan, but it was said that the plan failed, what is the use of all this fud, sure the fps hasnt been worked on in over a month, but thats not entirely our fault, we released it to the community upon request under the notion that the community wanted to help with the project and contribute, no one bothered to help us. Where are the people selling coin2 merchandise, spreading the word, what happened to this community, all evryone does is sit and bitch about what we(the devs) have done and haven't done. We release info, ask you guys to participate in certain things and only a handful, like 12 people maybe usually contribute. Here is the score so far, not counting the 2 games oldandgrey has posted the screenshot of in the coin2online wallet: 6 games, it was 7 but we ran into technical difficulties with one. They are listed in this order CoC, Retro CoC, Blockchain Minions, Coin2craft, Dragonball Legends, and Coin2Craft. Idk where half of you get your info from but unless it comes from us, dont believe a word.

Also another thing is the reason the rest of us aren't posting and you only occasionally hear from someone besides zyronx/chadcrypto is fuck you guys.. j/k lol..
nah the real reason is we decided over 2 months ago that only one of us needs to be posting and it will cause less confusion by paying attention to only one person, ZyronX, the voice and face of Coin2. Now stop all this damn fighting so we can do some work..

Btw, Coin2Craft, our minecraft project, I asked for help with this from the community over 3 months ago, even posted links to access it, no one has bothered except zyronx before we hired him. I think the real problem here is the community doesn't give a damn.

World without fiats!
n3lz0n

Activity: 618
Merit: 500

Go Bitcoin

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 11:06:36 PM

everybody, joel is right, we should all be discussing how to complete the game than fighting why the price is very low, we really need someone with C++ / Java skill to complete the game and enter integration phase. with the C2backend we have and OldAndGray's help to build a working WebWallet and Game Concept, I ALWAYS KNEW it will work....so please help us!!! thanks!!!

Go Bitcoin !!!!!!!!!!!
Skatebird
Legendary

Activity: 882

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 11:19:21 PM

KingArbinV- "sure the fps hasnt been worked on in over a month, but thats not entirely our fault"

▄█▄
              █████████
           ███    █    ███
       ████       █       ████
    ███           █           ███
████              █              ████
█████             ███             █████
██   ███         █████         ████  ██
██      ███▓    ██ █ ██     ███      ██
██         ██████  █  ██████         ██
██           █████ █ █████           ██
██          ██   █████   ██          ██
██         ██ ███  █  ███ ██         ██
██        ████     █     ████        ██
██     ███ ███     █     ███ ███     ██
██ ████       ████ █  ███       ████ ██
███              █████              ███
  ███             █             ███
     ████         █         ████
         ███      █      ████
            ████  █   ███
               ███████
                 ▀█▀

▄█▄
              █████████
           ███    █    ███
       ████       █       ████
         ███      █      ████
            ████  █   ███
               ███████
                 ▀█▀

TELEGRAM
FACEBOOK
TWITTER
REDDIT

LINKEDIN
INSTAGRAM
GITHUB
BITCOINTALK
KingArbinV
Legendary

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 11:29:12 PM

KingArbinV- "sure the fps hasnt been worked on in over a month, but thats not entirely our fault"

Oh wow you read part of a sentence, quoted itand post a pic, this one part just blows everything out of context now dont it...  Grin

now if you continue reading how can just kalisto, myself, nickquest, n3lzon and oldandgrey possibly have time to work on all projects at once, I listed 6 games we are working on for sure, nickquest has hitbox and oldandgrey has made a coin2 arcade.

Sounds like some people need more of a life than just constantly trying to find something wrong with what were saying.

World without fiats!
gts476

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 11:34:00 PM

Yeah, no.

People bought c2 based upon the information the dev team, you, all of you, presented as true.

It then transpires that the c2 dev team is not telling the truth.

It then transpires the c2 dev team conspired to manipulate c2, to deceive everyone who is not a member of the team.

The dev team, being in a position of trust, not doing what they stated publicly they were doing but in fact attempting to steal from every single person not in the dev team.

The dev team attempted to defraud everyone, the dev team attempted to defraud me.

People had wealth stolen by you, all of you, people lost wealth because of your deception and destructive criminal enterprise.

I lost wealth because of your criminal enterprise.

I lost wealth and the pleasure spending that wealth would give me, so I'm going to create this lost pleasure, because it gives me pleasure to good things to good people and hence bad things to bad people.

So this is what's happening.

I will post about this every day to warn people who are good and punish you, who are bad, until I have experianced the sum pleasure my lost wealth would have brought me.

Best,

Graham x
Skatebird
Legendary

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 11:37:13 PM
Last edit: October 12, 2014, 11:49:59 PM by Skatebird

Oh wow you read part of a sentence, quoted itand post a pic, this one part just blows everything out of context now dont it...  Grin

now if you continue reading how can just kalisto, myself, nickquest, n3lzon and oldandgrey possibly have time to work on all projects at once, I listed 6 games we are working on for sure, nickquest has hitbox and oldandgrey has made a coin2 arcade.

Sounds like some people need more of a life than just constantly trying to find something wrong with what were saying.

What it's been done so far with little projects can be nice !! But people havent invested in this coin to play minecraft with C2, they did to play COC. The part of the sentence i took resume exactly what im trying to say since 2 weeks. You just admited that you havent the team to build this project (COC). Its correct, but you can be sure i would never put money in this if i knew it before.

▄█▄
              █████████
           ███    █    ███
       ████       █       ████
         ███      █      ████
            ████  █   ███
               ███████
                 ▀█▀

▄█▄
              █████████
           ███    █    ███
       ████       █       ████
         ███      █      ████
            ████  █   ███
               ███████
                 ▀█▀

TELEGRAM
FACEBOOK
TWITTER
REDDIT

LINKEDIN
INSTAGRAM
GITHUB
BITCOINTALK
KingArbinV
Legendary

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 11:47:07 PM

Yeah, no.

People bought c2 based upon the information the dev team, you, all of you, presented as true.

It then transpires that the c2 dev team is not telling the truth.

It then transpires the c2 dev team conspired to manipulate c2, to deceive everyone who is not a member of the team.

The dev team, being in a position of trust, not doing what they stated publicly they were doing but in fact attempting to steal from every single person not in the dev team.

The dev team attempted to defraud everyone, the dev team attempted to defraud me.

People had wealth stolen from them by you, all of you, people lost wealth because of your deception and destructive criminal enterprise.

I lost wealth because of your criminal enterprise.

I lost wealth and the pleasure spending that wealth would give me, so I'm going to create this lost pleasure, because it gives me pleasure to good things to good people and hence bad things to bad people.

So this is what's happening.

I will post about this every day to warn people who are good and punish you, who are bad, until I have experianced the sum pleasure my lost wealth would have brought me.

Best,

Graham x

Do you bother to research.. have a look here, we have our wallets listed PUBLICLY http://www.c2chain.com/top100

IF there was a sign of any of us dumping, it would be seen there, I still have 970,000 C2, where is your proof? The block explorer
shows 800k something, but I hold the rest on polo.. I do giveaways on there every so often. Kalisto selling is just normal, he has bills
and a family to take care of.

There are around 100 million coins, just 1 million could kill the polo market... use thing thing on your shoulders for what
its for, it is not a hat rack.

We are still doing exactly what we said we are going to do, what are you contributing to Graham? Where is something you
have done on your own to help the coin succeed.

My suspicions is since you openly admited to dumping that you are responsible for the price being at 50 sats.. I can't cover your mistakes
and drive the price back up to the 400s like i did in august. All I am going to ask is since you have no real proof that what you say is true,
leave coin2 in peace, Go harass a real scam coin, like chad said if we wanted to dump we would have at 2400 sats back in march, were all
faithful to the coin.

This is my last post of the day, because this is chads job.

World without fiats!
jw_industry

Activity: 327
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 12:00:46 AM

While we are waiting .... goodnight

ps
Tokens may be purchased within your online wallet for in-game extras.
Prize for highest score next Sunday
Winner may transfer to Bitrex, Mintpal or any of their exchanges of choice and convert to Bitcoin if they wish.

Great news on the games!!
gts476

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 12:15:00 AM
Last edit: October 13, 2014, 12:28:46 AM by gts476

Brian, in the last 3 pages it has been established that.

1. There was an operation dump (screenshop of your PC)

2. You and the other devs are all members (screenshots and by admission)

3. The objective of operation dump was to steal the wealth of c2 users through the accumulation of c2 artificially priced by the deliberate actions of the whole dev team (screenshot of admission, statements of admission)

4. That you actually tried to steal everyone's wealth, and that every member of the team is complicit

5. That you claim it did not work (no evidence offered)

You all seem to be under the impression that the incompetent execution of a criminal act absolves said crime.
(Predicated upon the failure of the crime, no evidence you didn't succeed!)

Let's follow Brian's reasoning to its logicly absurd ending (reducto ad abserdum)

Brian and the c2 board try to kidnap a little girl so they can rape her, torture her and kill her.
The c2 board admit they attempted to kidnap, rape and murder a little girl but claim in the perpetration of the act she ran away.
Based on the claim the little girl ran away during the admitted act of premeditated kidnap, rape and murder, Brian and the gang claim no to have done no wrong.

Discuss....
Skatebird
Legendary

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 12:19:29 AM

So bad ... :/

▄█▄
              █████████
           ███    █    ███
       ████       █       ████
         ███      █      ████
            ████  █   ███
               ███████
                 ▀█▀

▄█▄
              █████████
           ███    █    ███
       ████       █       ████
         ███      █      ████
            ████  █   ███
               ███████
                 ▀█▀

TELEGRAM
FACEBOOK
TWITTER
REDDIT

LINKEDIN
INSTAGRAM
GITHUB
BITCOINTALK
kalisto20022002

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 12:27:44 AM

Brian, in the last 3 pages it has been established that.

1. There was an operation dump (screenshop of your PC)

2. You and the other devs are all members (screenshots and by admission)

3. The objective of operation dump was to steal the wealth of c2 users through the accumulation of c2 artificially priced by the deliberate actions of the whole dev team (screenshot of admission, statements of admission)

4. That you actually tried to steal everyone's wealth, and that every member of the team is complicit

5. That you claim it did not work (no evidence offered)

You all seem to be under the impression that the incompetent execution of a criminal act absolves said crime.
(Predicated upon the asitation that you failed, no evidence you didn't succeed!)

Let's follow Brian's reasoning to its logicly absurd ending (reducto ad abserdum)

Brian and the c2 board try to kidnap a little girl so they can rape her, torture her and kill her.
The c2 board admit they attempted to kidnap, rape and murder a little girl but claim in the perpetration of the act she ran away.
Based on the claim the little girl ran away during the admitted act of premeditated kidnap, rape and murder, Brian and the gang claim no to have done no wrong.

Discuss....

Are you fucking kidding me. You are going to say trying to inflate the price of C2 is a crime?
How can you even begin to compare that kind of shit to Kiddie rape you sick fuck.

C2 Team Kalisto Development Fund
CcURcT2Qb87F6cq9WEX88F9R2872bFotTG
Pages: « 1 ... 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 [551] 552 553 554 555 556 557 »
  Print  

Jump to: