Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:57:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]DD// DriveDeal.io - driven by smart community // DD[ANN]  (Read 429 times)
Ursuka

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 05:53:12 PM

looks interesting project to me. will keep an eye and wait for a pool. good luck dev!
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Leeminhe

Activity: 187
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 05:55:42 PM

Very interesting and promising project with excellent ideas. The team works well. Good luck everyone!!!
Red Rafless

Activity: 33

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 07:21:18 PM

Hi @Red Rafless,
thanks for your interest. By saying in our slogan is driven by smart community, we would like to specify, that DriveDeal is addressed to anyone how is looking for a more convenient and more efficient solution for his transportation needs. This includes everyone who can be described as smart. Someone who is not aware of the problems we are facing nowadays is not our core-customer, but we are sure, these people will find out about the benefits along the way.
In another sense, we also want to emphasize the fact, that anyone who will be involved with DriveDeal, by using, developing, supporting it in any way and thus being part of the community, is smart because, the technology behind it will enable optimizing, connected and automated solutions which are nowadays often described as smart (for example, smart home).

Okay. Really interesting with your explanation. Your solution for transportation needs seem quite good for me. I hope many smart people will join your project. Nice!   
labeltriceah

Activity: 9

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 04:53:29 AM

Roadmap DriveDeal.io change how mobility is offered and provided by allowing hybrids to use all resources and create conditions for new applications related. I am very interested in this idea. I hope it will succeed
DriveDeal.io

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 08:10:34 AM

Where can I see the success of your team? Because you write that the team is professionals at the international level. So it's interesting to read about it. And how's your project going?

Hi, first of all I would like to apologize for the late reply.
To see the past success and track record of our team, you can have a look at our linked profiles, and find out what qualifies us for creating a decentralized mobility platform. We have got everything covered, form entrepreneurial skills, automotive expertise, economics for mechanism design and deep development and blockchain experience.

Reach out to us directly by emailing us at drive@drivedeal.io if you want to find out more, we are always happy to help!

Best,
Alexander
DriveDeal.io

Activity: 14

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 05:48:01 PM
Last edit: October 12, 2018, 06:00:32 PM by DriveDeal.io

Hi everyone!

First of all we want to thank you for your participation in our bounty campaign and all of your contributions that helped us succeed on our way to bringing DriveDeal alive.

As a result of the great presence in the scene that we could reach in the last weeks, we are now in contact with several institutions and individuals that will help us execute and enhance DriveDeal’s roadmap strategy. Details about this will be announced very soon!

As a consequence we now have the possibility to be further developing the platform and first key-features so we will have greater utility and faster market adoption at the start. This will benefit you as future token holders and accelerate DriveDeal’s mission to redefine the mobility paradigm.
By that we have the possibility to bring the project public in a better state in the near future, so we decided to postpone our crowdsale to the point in time when utility and applicability of the token are immediately possible and the market will be able to reflect the great potential. This means that the distribution of the bounties will also be delayed, but is by no means cancelled and is still an inherent part of our token distribution.

We will keep you updated about everything and if you have particular questions, we are always to happy to help you at anytime!

Best regards,
DriveDeal Team
driven by smart community

Mail: community@drivedeal.io
Q&A Telegram: https://t.me/drivedeal
ANN Telegram: https://t.me/drivedealann
Twitter: https://twitter.com/drivedeal_io
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/drivedealtechnology/
LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/drivedeal/
netto7

Activity: 252
Merit: 4